Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price (1832 Views)

Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin / Need Cement In Bulk And Blocks? / I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by newborn99: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
I need a partner that we can cooperate to buy truck of cement I have DISTRIBUTORSHIP LICENSE but I can't afford to order for the amount required by the company. so anybody interested in starting out as a cement dealer with small capital can contact me so as to pool the fund together in order to enjoy large economics of scale or those who are venturing into big project can call
suremanager@gmail.com
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by Omexonomy: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
newborn99: I need a partner that we can cooperate to buy truck of cement I have DISTRIBUTORSHIP LICENSE but I can't afford to order for the amount required by the company. so anybody interested in starting out as a cement dealer with small capital can contact me so as to pool the fund together in order to enjoy large economics of scale or those who are venturing into big project can call
suremanager@gmail.com
i am very intrested how much will be a bag of cement at factory price. I have 500thousand naira to invest.
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by newborn99: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
thanks for your interest,
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by mrchemist(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good one also interested i have 500,000.
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by smithoo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
500k available.
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by newborn99: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guys, I appreciate all your interest, also we need to be serious about it, this is business is time sensitive, we need to discuss on when, where and how to meet so that we can kick start the business and discuss the mode of partnership. I have steady buyers that I have promised to supply, before coming here to announce that I need a partner, I have carefully did my research couple with years of my experience in the business. is not only about informing me about the amount available for the partnership we need to be time conscious because the market wait for nobody and I have a hungry market with many buyers waiting to buy from due to the good bargain we concluded on. I need to make the goods available for them so as to meet up with their target. So I really need a serious partner that we can meet and kick start almost immediately. 07044898487,08065818124
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by shofloxy: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2013
i am also interested and very serious about it pls. contact me on 08023271757
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by newborn99: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2013
thanks for your interest, I'll get in touch though only five or one person needed
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by Syncan(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2013
newborn99: thanks for your interest, I'll get in touch though only five or one person needed

what is your location?
Re: Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price by newborn99: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm based in Lagos, precisely Ajah in Eti-Osa local Govt.

(1) (Reply)

ALL VERIFIED 2016 GSM NUMBERS & E-MAIL ADDRESS BY SECTOR / Distributors Wanted Nationwide For Our New BUTANE Mobile Gas Cooker / Bulk Sms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.