Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,882 members, 7,945,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). (2748 Views)

Logo Designer Is Here For Your Logos / The Ready-to-use Templates Like Ads, Glyphs And Logos, Create The Software Even / Free Logos For Ya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
There are many things a good logo will do for you.
Even more than you can imagine and designing a great looking logo that effectively communicates your brand is more than just an art.
It's a science involving Geometry and a little bit of psychology.
As a good business person, you don't just want anything to symbolise you, your brand, your identity.
You want to become easily recognised and well known.

Believe me sincerely, as a webmaster and entrepreneur, I've seen many businesses prop up their acceptability and brand recognition with just a simple symbol.
Imagine Daystar Christian center without the "worshipper" logo or Redeemed christian church without the "blue" dove.
I'm sure Diamond bank paid a healthy sum of money to a branding agency to have their new logo which looks brighter and healthier as compared to the dull looking grey "diamond" sign.

What about GT bank's orange square?
I recently did a website job which had an orange square as the tabs icon on the mobile version. She didn't hesitate to point out that the tabs was looking like the GT bank logo when she viewed it from her mobile device. Lmao! grin This is what you call an effective brand communication. The bank's management even went a step further by incorporating the square concept to their building designs. Brilliant I must say. Maybe that's why the bank is always filled to the brim these days. Maybe coupled with service excellence and good track record. But let's put that aside.

I have noticed that small business owners have not been able to effectively communicate their brands through their logo's. They most times take it for granted not knowing how much good or harm a good or bad logo may do to their business. Did I say designing logo's is more than just an art? Yes indeed it is and so the earlier you start taking such serious the better for you.

One more example is the logo. The concept behind that logo is just too brilliant for such a business to fail. It simply tells you they know what they are doing and so I'm not surprised they got to where they are in such a short period.

More importantly is the fact that not all logo's has to be flashy or grandiose. Simplicity also counts and the use of colours and proper combination of shapes are some of the factors that makes a great logo.

Have a happy valentines day.

Your's truly.
Dave.

Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
So with this thread I'm offering free logo/crest/emblem designs for only 5 people who may be interested be it a start up or an established business owner.
I'll be doing a great new design or something based on an already made design template and samples will be ready within 24 to 48 hours from which you will now pick from.

So be sure to get something that suits you perfectly for complementary cards and letter heads too. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this offer and I will be glad to be of help to you.

Cheers!
Dave.
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Brand new I need your help with my 2 website project they are (1)LensAid Africa(NGO tellin Africa stories thru documentary(2)TV UHURU online web tv thanks!
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Brand new I need your help with my 2 website project they are (1)LensAid Africa(NGO tellin Africa stories thru documentary(2)TV UHURU online web tv thanks!
Wow! Great concepts right there.
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Wow! Great concepts right there.

I'm not just a web developer but also a business/brand communications expert grin So you are surely talking to the right person. My number is right there on my profile so we can chat this up. I'm also AvAilable on whatsApp, BBM 32693FE8 and YIM gidilinks@yahoo.com

Talk soon.

1 Like

Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by EyeofanEagle(m): 3:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Bro can u help me with the free logo?we have a lot to do together!
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Bro can u help me with the free logo?we have a lot to do together!
I thought you needed help with your websites lol!
Meanwhile I googles both business names and found out that UhuruTv is a Youtube Channel while Lens Aid Africa has no online presence yet.
You will be entitled to only one Logo so I'll suggest we do UhuruTv since it already has a form of presence online or do you think otherwise?
I also found out that Uhuru means freedom in Swahili so I'm already thinking up some ideas for your logo.

You can also get you domain names from www.ListMasta.com because they have one of the fastest servers which is good for video streaming sites and their support ticketing system is superb.
You can also get a free limited hosting plan for every domain name purchase under the specials tab.

So over to you.

Cheers!
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by EyeofanEagle(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2013
No problem am waiting sir!
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Revolva(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oga pls see my site signature and can u crest me a Logo with green background something antertainment..
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Hello sir.
I really need a logo for my indie record label. Please help me. My e-mail is Staceybanks15@gmail.com.

www.hilltownrecords.blog.com
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Got you all covered Pals grin
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 24, 2013
Revolva: Oga pls see my site signature and can u crest me a Logo with green background something antertainment..
You will be required to get a dot com for us to do a free logo for your website sir.

Cheers!
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by hoodboi(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2013
Hi brand new, I'm starting a website very soon and I need a logo for it, the name is skooltinz. Don't really have any ideas in mind and I can't xplain what its about in public, but its about students and networking(sums it up). A logo would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
hoodboi: Hi brand new, I'm starting a website very soon and I need a logo for it, the name is skooltinz. Don't really have any ideas in mind and I can't xplain what its about in public, but its about students and networking(sums it up). A logo would be greatly appreciated.
Your logo will be up as soon. I'll also suggest you should get your domain name and hosting package at www.ListMasta.com
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by hoodboi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
I would also like to know if you do web design, just the front end not the back end? if you do pls send me an email to youngenterpreneur11@gmail.com let's tlk
Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by bigfat04(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=15pt]To who it may concern ,if you need a website for your business... just send your company profile to my email here plus content needed on website and your demo website will be ready under 3 days .it will contain home /about us /services/ and maybe link and contact us.see example of website thus[/size]

Re: Great Logos, Emblems and Crests (Free). by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Please bro need logo for my entertainment blog, my blog theme is We Rock It
www.adelowojregz..com
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Company Website,church And Any Organisation Website For Only 25k Promo / CAN YOU REBRAND OUR BLOG...? name your fee / Youtube New 1000k Subscribers In One Day.. Let's All Get There..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.