Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

CCP Shipping - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CCP Shipping (1776 Views)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / CCP International Shipping Now In Ibadan. / I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCP Shipping by Lukman01: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
LETTER OF BUSINESS INTRODUCTION

I write to introduce our company CCP International Shipping. A shipping company which have over the years metamorphosed into a household name in the logistic and international trade industry.
Our purpose is clear in CCP International shipping, customers satisfaction without reaping them off. Our up to date information about the state of things in the industry and timely passing on that information to our customers has distinguished our services over the year.
We now have an extensive network all over United States of America and expanding into Nigeria. In 2012 alone we had over 2.3 billion Naira worth of shipment from all over the world into Nigeria. We are committed to bringing all you need to our nearest office or warehouse for immediate pick up in the shortest possible time and at affordable price. We are humbled with the ability to keep 98% of our customers and the geometric increase of referrals and new comers has helped us to grow the corporation around the world.

In a bid to improve our services and for better customer satisfaction, we have now opened a branch in Ibadan. This is to facilitate easy access to goods as this will eliminate the cost and inconvenience of going all the way to Lagos to get shipped goods. We also offer the lowest price in the market which may not be obtainable anywhere else.
Our Ibadan office is located at Suite 1, Adedibu Shopping Complex, beside Fan Milk Depot Iwo Road, Ibadan. You can reach us on 08071588291, 08108013617, ib@ccpshipping.com or www.ccpshipping.com.

Our Core Competences: * International Air Freighting *International Ocean Freighting *Inter –State Auto and Non Auto Transportation * Local Customs Clearing and * International Trade/ Procurement.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind attention. Looking forward to a profitable business with you. Thanks.

Respectfully Yours

For: CCP International Shipping
Alapa Lukman
CCP Iternational Shipping,
Ibadan.
Re: CCP Shipping by windows4banking: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2017
I attempted using CCP shipping in the summer of 2017. and I regret ever using the fraudsters. Based in Hyde park, Boston, prior to picking up my cargo, they were so warm. but, after it left my house, I have had to beg for updates on the whereabouts of my items and still don't have them.

The business owner, Yemi Adegboyega, would cut the phone on your when you call to ask for details. He'll not respond to messages, even after reading them. And more importantly, he'll promise you a 5-10 days delivery time for air freight and will keep your items for a minimum of 7 weeks.

For your own peace of mind, do no ever use this company to move anything or do any business, not even an empty box. They're the peak of unprofessionalism, and Mr. Yemi Adegboyega is so unrefined and shrewd in how he relates to his customers. One should never go close to this CCP shipping or it's principal, Yemi Adegboyega.
Re: CCP Shipping by iykrion(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2020
CCP and the owner Yemi Adegboyega are the very dishonest! They steal clients’ goods. I sent a Toyota Sienna loaded with house hold items on July 12th of 2019 because Yemi of CCP told me that they are shipping on July 27th, but my goods didn’t get to Nigeria until Jan 2020 (six months after). CCP and Yemi charged for me for six months storage in the US whereas it was their fault for not shipping my items as promised. They lost the Van’s title and charged me for the replacement among other spurious and fraudulent charges. As if those ain’t enough, some of my items were missing from the Van notwithstanding that I paid for a space in a container. Yemi of CCP told me that shipping in a container was $1300 but I was surprised to see $1600 in the invoice.
CCP also charged me additional N270,000 for storage in Nigeria notwithstanding that I picked up my vehicle same week it arrived their warehouse in Nigeria. The vehicle was damaged while in the custody of CCP and when I called to complain, Yemi blocked me off. I am gathering signatures of those that have been scammed by Yemi and CCP, this must not be allowed to continue. DO NOT PATRONIZE CCP if you want to maintain peace of mind!
Re: CCP Shipping by ExcelDec(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
OMG, shocked shocked thanks a lot bro for saving me cos some asked me to make inquiry for his Shipment next month.
Sorry for your loss.

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling 2009 Mezdes Benz SLV 500@3m..08084917622 / Clean America G35 Infinity Coupe On A Give Away Price (pictured) / Superclean 2005 Nissan Altima Keylessn Autodrive 700k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.