Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,682 members, 7,975,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special (549 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
It has been a special kind of Valentine's Day which is also the birthday of my land lady who respects me a lot. She sent me rice with chicken and juice. Later she came around on her way out. Then an ex came around and we spent some quality time together in my office before she left. I had to walk her to her street nearby and returned to see my Val. I brought some gifts and told her to wrap them for someone special and She wrapped them. She did not know that her name was written inside one of the gifts. Then later I took the package from her and returned with a bottle of champagne in a gift bag and handed everything to her. She was just blushing in her workplace.
Re: I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Nice one Mr Orikinla!
Re: I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special by Orikinla(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Nice one Mr Orikinla!
. She and her sister sell Valentine's gifts and that was the only way to do it. Moreover, it has taken me almost 14 years to find someone like her. No matter how long it takes you to find true love, pray and look for her. I thank God I did not marry the two fake women I wanted to marry between 1998 and 2010. Morever, I am addicted to love.
Re: I Told Her To Wrap A Special Valentine Gift For Someone Special by Orikinla(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Nice one Mr Orikinla!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Clothes And Accessories, Who Is In A Better Position To Be A Vendor? / Honeymoon Destinations And Ideas.... / If You Need Your Ex Back Then Contact Ashra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.