Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child? (1629 Views)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child? by baby124: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hospice is a good idea actually. They help the patient be as comfortable as possible at the end of their life. In a hospice, the parents will not be stopped from seeing their child. Does the mum want her life to stop for the next two months? If she doesn't keep busy, she won't recover from this loss. Also crying over the child will make the situation worse. Let her at the end of her days enjoy a stress free, and sadness free environment. Having the child at home doesn't mean the mum will be there at the moment she dies, to witness her last breath. I know hospice people even call the family of patients when they feel the patient is at their last hour. I go with the husband in this. So sorry for their situation. Must be cancer
Re: How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child? by eagleeye2: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
greatgod2012: Oh! I really feel pity for the couple.
Op, is d kid an SS?

this is a very ignorant statement to make. Who told you Sickle Cell is a terminal disease?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At A Cross Road / Teach Your Daughter! / Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.