Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Where Is Shymexx? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Shymexx? (2021 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Even though sometimes his emotions pushes him to join the tribal turf to show solidarity to his people who are bigots and tribalist by default but he is one of the few people that adds some spice to Nairaland with their vast knowledge on issues and ability to withstand bias.
So where is he, I notice he has been missing here since this year, I may be wrong given his penchant for multiple ids.

Where is shymess.?? cheesy
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Ejine(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
He's currently moonlighting under many IDs. One of them being Shollypopz, as MzDarkSkin has made us see.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ejiné: He's currently moonlighting under many IDs. One of them being Shollypopz, as MzDarkSkin has made us see.
hahahahahaha, I said it. My apologies. Mod's you can lock this thread now. Thanks.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Rhino5dm: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Only on nairaland you will see bunch of faggotts openly fantasizing over another man. I thought seun was trying to implement a "No Gay" policy?

Yo' get some lux soap and wa'nk yourself to death.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
How the phuck am I shollypopz?? grin Psychos!!

I just don't post as often as I used to except when I see interesting topics and not the usual nonsense in the politics and romance sections that have been over-flogged like gazillion times...

And definitely not posting under any other ID - people get bored of doing the same thing over and over again... wink

Big ups to Mr. Globe, my hiphop doozy.. cool
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Yeske2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Only on nairaland you will see bunch of faggotts openly fantasizing over another man. I thought seun was trying to implement a "No Gay" policy?

Eeediot! You make sense so?
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
shymexx cheesy

in Rihanna'z voice: where have u been all my life? ?

hope u r doin good wink
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sybellah: shymexx cheesy

in Rihanna'z voice: where have u been all my life? ?

hope u r doin good wink

How are you, sunshine??

Miss you loads..Bleep kiss
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by seanet01: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
He has been with Tpia all this while.
Drilling tpia's hair rich zone with his powerful Congi.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
shymexx:

How are you, sunshine??

Miss you loads..Bleep kiss

i ve been missin u too, babes
happy valz kiss
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 15, 2013
The same Ejine that "used to live in Nashville"...mu ska ska ska ska, I laugh my a*ss out in Swahili! grin grin grin

@Shymexx: How dare you deny me?!!! You are my alternate account dammit! angry angry
Btw, I've missed ur craziness! embarassed I wanted you to get a life but you need to spend more time on NL. Most of us hv forgotten why we hate you, remind us.

(Oh, I found this thread by typing "shollypopz" in the local search engine...saves further st*upid questions wink ) *In Nene Leaks voice* hi haters!
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Preach brother!! grin grin
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Ejine(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Shollypopz: The same Ejine that "used to live in Nashville"...mu ska ska ska ska, I laugh my a*ss out in Swahili! grin grin grin

@Shymexx: How dare you deny me?!!! You are my alternate account dammit! angry angry
Btw, I've missed ur craziness! embarassed I wanted you to get a life but you need to spend more time on NL. Most of us hv forgotten why we hate you, remind us.

(Oh, I found this thread by typing "shollypopz" in the local search engine...saves further st*upid questions wink ) *In Nene Leaks voice* hi haters!

Ummm... What's wrong with living in Nashville? Is the place as 'ghettofied' as Peckham?

Secondly, was MzDarkSkin right or wrong? Biko answer the question and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Actually the person I miss on this forum is KATSUMOTO. Where is he? I miss his insight and intellect.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
HNosegbe: Actually the person I miss on this forum is KATSUMOTO. Where is he? I miss his insight and intellect.
lol... your IQ must be in the negative for you to consider that fellow bigots overrated bigot who only posts sourceless google docs to back his comments as intelligent. He is not missed one bit. Tomorrow you will say Gbawe too is intelligent.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

lol at this retired faggott. Always seeing everything from the gay point of view. Well rhino we are not faggotts like you were and so we relate with fellow guys without that mindset as straight men do. Glad you are finally starting to love women. Great!
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ejiné:

Ummm... What's wrong with living in Nashville? Is the place as 'ghettofied' as Peckham?

Secondly, was MzDarkSkin right or wrong? Biko answer the question and stop beating about the bush.
*sigh* I've entertained ur stu*pidity enough. Now run along little man!

P.S: I am Shymexx, u and 2 other Nairalanders figured it out.....y'all are so smart! cry
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Ejine(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
*sigh* I've entertained ur stu*pidity enough. Now run along little man!

P.S: I am Shymexx, u and 2 other Nairalanders figured it out.....y'all are so smart! cry

Thank you for finally admitting that. I was never in doubt anyway.
But what I find even funnier is that you threw in "Ejine who once lived in Nashville" like it's some Southern backwater or like it even had anything to do with the thread in the first place.

Or was that the signature brainfart we've come to expect from you? smiley
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Ejine(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mr. Globe:

lol... your IQ must be in the negative for you to consider that fellow bigots overrated bigot who only posts sourceless google docs to back his comments as intelligent. He is not missed one bit. Tomorrow you will say Gbawe too is intelligent.

C'mon, Gbawe is quite intelligent, although highly partisan... But he's still a nice guy.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ejiné:

Thank you for finally admitting that. I was never in doubt anyway.
But what I find even funnier is that you threw in "Ejine who once lived in Nashville" like it's some Southern backwater or like it even had anything to do with the thread in the first place.

Or was that the signature brainfart we've come to expect from you? smiley

Arent you ashamed of yourself? Abusing a girl like that.

Behave yourself.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Even though sometimes his emotions pushes him to join the tribal turf to show solidarity to his people who are bigots and tribalist by default but he is one of the few people that adds some spice to Nairaland with their vast knowledge on issues and ability to withstand bias.
So where is he, I notice he has been missing here since this year, I may be wrong given his penchant for multiple ids.

Where is shymess.?? cheesy

Lol go and find him in his backyard.

Shymmex's booty brings all the boys to the yard.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Jakumo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I wonder how the OP will respond to being labelled common a back-door man, especially when one bears in mind the implication of over-vigorous denials and refutations.

In short, we must carefully note how the OP goes about crafting a denial that does not sound desperate or unduly annoyed by the accusation that has been bought to the table by Attorney Ileke Ide, of the "Out them all" fame.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
^
lol... Ileke Idi and Rhino are just jealous no one gives a fuk about them. I mean I recall Rhino once welcoming himself to nairaland after a two years break and it was only one girl I think @Berem (Rhino's other moniker btw) that cared. grin What a bad loser. grin

As for Ileke Idi, well who takes that one seriously in 2013.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

This omo Ekiti... How many Ekiti almajiri's does your booty bring to the yard?
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
^^^ Just don't nyash him too much wink
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jakumo:

I wonder how the OP will respond to being labelled common a back-door man, especially when one bears in mind the implication of over-vigorous denials and refutations.

In short, we must carefully note how the OP goes about crafting a denial that does not sound desperate or unduly annoyed by the accusation that has been bought to the table by Attorney Ileke Ide, of the "Out them all" fame.

He can't deny the truth
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ Just don't nyash him too much wink

Can we interpret this comment to mean that the accusation is still on the table, and that Attorney Ileke Idi is not satisfied with the responses so far?
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Ileke Idi Don't let Ekiti almajiri boys kill you with via.gra sha
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jakumo:

Can we interpret this comment to mean that the accusation is still on the table, and that Attorney Ileke Idi is not satisfied with the responses so far?

Not satisfied at all at all.

I expect Mr. Ga.y to bring forth his wife and children as evidence grin
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mr. Globe:

@Ileke Idi Don't let Ekiti almajiri boys kill you with via.gra sha
Be quiet jorr.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ha ha ha. Oya, Mr. Globe. Wey ya pikin dem? And no bring fake picture come show here o, because Attorney Ileke Idi she eye dey sharp no be small ting.
Re: Where Is Shymexx? by MrGlobe(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Ejine since you busted Shollypopz as Shymexx, bittyend, londontolasgidi etc. I want to if this dude is the same infamous alh harem. Its only right cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Official Letter To Mr Seun Osewa / A Thread For Nairaland Teens. / BOOM: Gay Couple Just LOST Their RIGHT To Marry In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.