Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,221 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136549 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Some people seem to be taking this Goldie's passing very personal/to heart.
FYI, so many people died around the world today so her death isn't a big deal/exceptional.
Drop the rose, say the R.I.P and move on, simple!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Image123(m): 3:03am On Feb 15, 2013
careless soul, heed the warning,
or your life will soon be gone.
o how sad to face the judgment,
unprepared to meet your God.

RIP whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Were did it all go wrong.We the regulars of Nairaland even read about this girl just last week when we were petting insult at her that she will not go near Grammy hall and her having some snap shot with Solange Knowles.Aha what is this life really?Never met her in person but i saw her as the only female consistent musician in Nigeria.She was rich and famous.Na wa.This is a lesson to all here on NL we should live life as if today is the last and we should love one another and shelt our sword of ethnicism and religious bigotry.May her soul rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dmitroika(m): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: But why are some people making it seem like those who insulted her during BBA should now be experiencing guilty consciences. Did they kill her? People have died, people have said trash about other people, this is not any different. Given the circumstances then, some people only voiced their opinions which might not have been favorable to Goldie.

I have always had my opinion about Goldie (was never a fan) and it's not gonna change because she's dead. At the same time, it doesn't mean that I don't want her to rest in peace. So some of you should stop making it seem as if we should have a bout of guilty conscience because she's dead.

hey you! this ain't the time for you to start forming margaret thatcher, ok? real people don't strive to be noticed.

8 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by PrettyCindy(f): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2013
still shocked and cant believe it. If its rrue, may she rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 15, 2013
dmitroika:

hey you! this ain't the time for you to start forming margaret thatcher, ok? real people don't strive to be noticed.
mschew!! and wtf is the meaning of this your post? get lost.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Lenny5000(m): 3:06am On Feb 15, 2013
So sad! so shocked! Rest in peace Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dmitroika(m): 3:08am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:

its meaning is simple.. learn to know when to shut the Bleep up!

10 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
My friend decent African ladies don't talk to men like that.Dont be too westernise for it will take you no where.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 15, 2013
dmitroika:

its meaning is simple.. learn to know when to shut the Bleep up!
oh yeah? well, you learn to mind your f*cking business...id!ot. Unless, you're one of the dolts I'm referring to..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Engen(m): 3:09am On Feb 15, 2013
why would you even talk like that...this is one of ours...yes people die everyday but this one of our celebrities a talented young woman... common...
9jacrip: Some people seem to be taking this Goldie's passing very personal/to heart.
FYI, so many people died around the world today so her death isn't a big deal/exceptional.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 15, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend decent African ladies don't talk to men like that.Dont be too westernise for it will take you no where.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dmitroika(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
oh yeah? well, you learn to mind your f*cking business...id!ot. Unless, you're one of the dolts I'm referring to..

oh, you mean there are lots of idiots here on nairaland and i'm prolly one of them ryt? aiit.. now i know where you crawled out from. enjoy!

7 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 15, 2013
dmitroika:

oh, you mean there are lots of idiots here on nairaland and i'm prolly one of them ryt? aiit.. now i know where you crawled out from. enjoy!
bullcrap, I know where you crawled out from too...enjoy!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Where will her soul be now? Did she confess Jesus as her personal lord and savior.....#sighs#
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dmitroika(m): 3:14am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
bullcrap, I know where you crawled out from too...enjoy!!

i'm sorry sis, lets not take this too far, her death is sad though. sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Someone tell me this is a joke? Tell me it's a lie? Which Goldie? The one that was in the US for the Grammys?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by birdman(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2013
9jacrip: Some people seem to be taking this Goldie's passing very personal/to heart.

The death of people you are familiar with makes it hit home. This is a big deal for any Nigerian. I really never liked her until the BB elimination where she broke down. At least under all the gra gra was a real girl. RIP Goldie...

I cant help but think this had something to do with the long flight, maybe a blood clot developed as this is too sudden.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by redsun(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=jon007]Where will her soul be now? Did she confess Jesus as her personal lord and savior.....#sighs# [quote]

Yeye,she is better than you. She lived her life at least in full,without that bull that is bothering you. She is gone and she is paid the ultimate price. That is what we live for. We live to die just like the leafs that falls off the trees and decays

Who is she anway? What was she known for?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 15, 2013
dmitroika:

i'm sorry sis, lets not take this too far, her death is sad though. sorry.
kk, we're cool smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry: Someone tell me this is a joke? Tell me it's a lie? Which Goldie? The one that was in the US for the Grammys?

Yes.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Apparently the woman died due to deep vein thrombosis...

People need to learn to move around during and after a long flight, blood clot is a silent killer...

God help us all...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by TheRealMrStan(m): 3:40am On Feb 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Goldie has done her part and she did it well.
Goldie may be gone but her music will most likely outlive most of us mourning her now.
Her life should be a blessing and a lesson to us all.

Here's my personal tribute to her:[/size]
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/02/goldenmemories-of-goldie.html
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by W3xy1(m): 3:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Rip
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 3:44am On Feb 15, 2013
birdman:

The death of people you are familiar with makes it hit home. This is a big deal for any Nigerian . I really never liked her until the BB elimination where she broke down. At least under all the gra gra was a real girl. RIP Goldie...

I cant help but think this had something to do with the long flight, maybe a blood clot developed as this is too sudden.

and what if I tell you I got to know about this lady - Goldie tonight
Call me 'uncivillised', well, na so I see am.

I usually don't celebrate 'celebrities', especially those into movies and musics even though I watch, listen and dance when I have the opportunity.
Some are just into other things like Politics, Business, science, technology, government, academics, finance, pastoral, religious et cetera..

Entertainment is just one with a microscopic few audience, so don't expect ALL Nigerians (including my grandmom in the village) to cry like foul..

Anyway, I pray 'may she rest in peace in the bossom of the God she served' & may God grant her family, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the loss..
RIP once again, Goldie.. cool
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:46am On Feb 15, 2013
my own goldie is stil alive.......RIP dear......

Viewing this topic: omo_to_dun
(m), kavey10(m), elopee3000,
manny4life(m), ladeski, Sotty05,
TheRealMrStan, Whoopie,
Stella_Bella(f), imperiouxx,
successcertain, ollybosieb(f),
striker07(m), dmitroika(m),
boyestic, Goldie20(m),
ayo84(m), nimsy(m), phoneport
(m), P1!(m), dBard, amchioma89,
cooljade(f), jasmine21(f),
danny301, Adikam(m),
joephemzyz, jcgodfrey,
Screwface(m), W3xy1(m),
bleufaucon, La Bonito(f), GeJ79,
deboydebo, 9ja4eva(m),
kristana(f), abuchilag, spothot,
Eseries(m), sesanayo(m),
goddymon, francis247(m),
Hove, birdman(m), rockinrobin,
Dominionhost, X-factoria, asog,
Acidosis(m), Gerardcole(m),
bybj, Audu123(m), Aikayy,
sun_temi(m), Meddler(f) and 88
guest(s)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by babsomotde(m): 3:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmm.mmm ..Na so people go dey die...No more old people again...wait shey na young people death dey see now? God have your way in our lives. Please lord have mercy if we have done something wrong. How can young and able bodied humans die just like that? God have mercy....Dr. Babs from www.edubabs.com
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by deboydebo: 3:52am On Feb 15, 2013
This really touched Me! I liked her music......

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by princemol: 3:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Image123: careless soul, heed the warning,
or your life will soon be gone.
o how sad to face the judgment,
unprepared to meet your God.

RIP whatever that means.
u be Deeper Life?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lazinc(m): 3:58am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by manny4life(m): 4:03am On Feb 15, 2013
laz_inc: Its all lies! Thank you Lord

http://akarabox./2013/02/14/goldie-is-alive-not-dead-managersays-rumour-is-mischievous/

You've come with your own rumors, Denrele the old person said, told Linda that she died in his arms. I guess all is setup. Just say the three words, it will be well with you... no promoting of blogs here angry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by redsun(m): 4:06am On Feb 15, 2013
babsomotde: Hmm.mmm ..Na so people go dey die...No more old people again...wait shey na young people death dey see now? God have your way in our lives. Please lord have mercy if we have done something wrong. How can young and able bodied humans die just like that? God have mercy....Dr. Babs from www.eduba
bs.com

Oyinbos are complaining of too many old people living too long,while you are there praying for young ones to live long as a plain result of inability to coordinate and run a functional society is habitable and life friendly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.