Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,084 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Question For Guys: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys: (1982 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Guys: by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2009
Fredrika:

It was just a rhetorical question.

Ok, only because the marriage did not work out, do you think woman should stay alone for the rest of her life, without man?

I did not mention she needs financial support, did not mention she would leave her children at home and go to have fun.

Who said she is busy making babies? Sometimes you marry, have children, and for reason or another things just not work out.

Ok?
Fredrika, I think we need to talk
Seriously
Re: Question For Guys: by Aragonc: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2009
Poster Darling,i can date you.I don't give a damn wheather you are a tokunbo or a second hand material,i don't care how many children you have,beautiful or not,young or not,as long as you'll be sucking my rod anytime anyday,be there for me whenever i need it.Check my profile for more information.
Re: Question For Guys: by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2009
The truth is this: we can, because most of naija babes are triple-quaple dating without the knowlegde of each guy. So to me it makes no difference.
Re: Question For Guys: by steve49ja(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2009
Seperated? NO, dont think i'll want to embarassed
Children? Ahh dont even go there sad
Re: Question For Guys: by Taken(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster

Dating or Settling down with a woman who still has a living husband is a big no no.

Dating or Settling down with a young woman with three children or more for one or two guys already is another big no no.

But with a young woman who has one child and was never married - possible consideration.
Re: Question For Guys: by Omolola1(f): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2009
Taken:

@ poster

Dating or Settling down with a woman who still has a living husband is a big no no.

Dating or Settling down with a young woman with three children or more for one or two guys already is another big no no.

But with a young woman who has one child and was never married - possible consideration.

i agree with that

@ poster

you are separated not widowed, NOT EVEN DIVORCED! YOU ARE SEPARATED i.e. for a period of time. There is every possibility that he would still come back to ask for forgiveness. When he does that, where do you leave your sugar boy? grin

Then your children, what happens to them, dont you think it would be hard for them to adapt to the situation. Besides any young man that says he wants to date you would only date for dating sake and for the pleaseure, not for LOVE or for even MARRIAGE. So think well, Fredrika.

My advise is: Dont worry about SUGAR BOYS for now, concentrate on your children. there is still every possibility that your husband would come back to you.
Re: Question For Guys: by waleab: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
Omolola1:

Then your children, what happens to them, dont you think it would be hard for them to adapt to the situation. Besides any young man that says he wants to date you would only date for dating sake and for the pleaseure, not for LOVE or for even MARRIAGE. So think well, Fredrika.

My advise is: Dont worry about SUGAR BOYS for now, concentrate on your children. there is still every possibility that your husband would come back to you.
easier said than done. body no be fire wood o
Re: Question For Guys: by soulamanne(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
yeah i can.the issue here is not the children(matter of fact i love them)but the word seperated, what went down and wrong?will u be back again cos am the one thats takin the risk and may loose all at the end of the day
Re: Question For Guys: by Magz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2009
Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Making Fun Of Your Looks? / What's Your Take? (Marriage Related) / You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.