Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Leverkusen Eye Nigeria's Mba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leverkusen Eye Nigeria's Mba (581 Views)

Liverpool and Chelsea Eye Nigeria Star / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move / Bayer Leverkusen’s Sidney Sam Open To Nigeria Call Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leverkusen Eye Nigeria's Mba by Toyboyz: 1:11am On Feb 15, 2013
MTNFootball.comcan exclusively reveal that Sunday Mba, whose goal sunkCote d'Ivoire in the quarter final match on Sunday, is wanted by top German club Bayer Leverkusen.
A top agent who is part of the deal disclosed that "Bayer Leverkusen are interested in Sunday Mba. I will give you an update within a day or so."
Incidentally, the agent had worked out a deal for the same player to join Elche of Spain in 2008.
"He passed the trials, he was offered a deal but Rangers didnot allow it happen because Elche could not meet the Enugu team's valuation of the player," disclosed the agent.
Former Nigeria U-17 international Mba has trained with former club Enugu Rangers in the close season, but his current club Warri Wolves have demanded for a little fortune from Rangers.
The 24-year-old Mba started his second game at the AFCONand showed class by scoring a fantastic individual goal after he got past three of his markers before he fired home. His display was again proof that there is a lot of untappedand unheralded talent in the Nigeria Premier League.
Coach Stephen Keshi sang thepraise of the unlikely match winner. “I thank Sunday for scoring the winner. It was a fantastic goal. May be I will go and give him a kiss to say thank you for scoring such a fantastic goal to win the match,” an over-the-moon Keshi said after the game. Kenneth Omeruo Declines Association of Nigerian Prostitutes Offer
Meanwhile, ADO Den Haag youngster Kenneth Omeruo has reacted to statements credited to the Association of Nigerian Prostitutes’ national secretary Jessica Elvis, who has promised Nigerians one week of free sex if the Super Eagles win Sunday’s Afcon final against Burkina Faso.
Omroepwest.nl with reference to the Radio Program Studio HaagseBluf quoted Omeruo as saying: ”The coach showed usan article about it. He told us that this is waiting for us when we win the Africa Cup. No sex for me. This is football.”
Kenneth Omeruo, still a teenager, has suited up five times for the Super Eagles at the ongoing African Cup of Nations. He has not disappointed and there is speculation that the on-loan defender could be recalled to Chelsea immediately after the tournament in South Africa.
http://.mobi/output.php?id=6069

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Player Cheick Tiote In Fraud Arrest / Why I Choose Nigeria-victor Moses / The Miami Heat's 'harlem Shake' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.