Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift (2024 Views)

Because of val, girls dont make your man do this / February Chapter 14 Quotes Of Val / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by ashmanpolo: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2013
i decided not to buy any gift for her this time and b/c of this i didn't see her through out yesterday.
My people is it now expedient to buy valentine gifts?
Christmas 25th i'll buy gifts
Jan 1st i'll buy
Feb 1st my bday i'll buy
Feb 14th i'll buy
March 5th our anniv i'll buy
Easter i'll still buy.
After Easter her bday n i MUST buy n celebrate it or hell will be let loose.
Gosh!!! The proximity is terrible that i had to cut down expenditures starting from Valentine.
Hope i didn't goof my ppl?
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by penzino(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2013
ashmanpolo: i decided not to buy any gift for her this time and b/c of this i didn't see her through out yesterday.
Jan 1st i'll buy
Feb 1st my bday i'll buy
Feb 14th i'll buy
Easter i'll still buy.
Gosh!!! The proximity is terrible that i had to cut down expenditures starting from Valentine.
lol, ma guy, u dey try ooooooooooooo, e better oooo, if not em go tink say u no dey man enough to make decisions...... Happy independence

1 Like

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Pozzy(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Nice thing u did
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Pozzy(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Happy independence indeed.. Loool
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by oluwadare26(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Thats a good decision bro, thumbs up! From ur reports, its like she buys u nothing, u were d one dat spoilt her...u shud av stopped after d first gift u bought her when u started your affairs...

1 Like

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Sicozone(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Woman Palava.......God go save us men oooooo,am even afraid of Marriage sef....
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Ur eyes just clear now
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Are you sure you really love this lady? Seems you don't care about her happiness. Complaining about all the important days in the life of you both. If you can't make her happy on those days, why are you wasting her time?

3 Likes

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by xynerise: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz: Are you sure you really love this lady? Seems you don't care about her happiness. Complaining about all the important days in the life of you both. If you can't make her happy on those days, why are you wasting her time?

You dey mad? undecided

8 Likes

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2013
Gals wahala.If u get money you be honey,but if u no get money you be monkey.God save us from this extravagant.
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by swtdarling(f): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz: Are you sure you really love this lady? Seems you don't care about her happiness. Complaining about all the important days in the life of you both. If you can't make her happy on those days, why are you wasting her time?

must he buy her something on val's day..wots d fuss if he doesnt give her a val's gift.does it mean he loves her less?
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by born2boink(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2013
xynerise:
You dey mad? undecided
you dey tell your moderator say him dey mad, you think say na GEJ, ban is waiting for you..

As for poster, freedom from jail for you, walahi, you go enjoy life like never before, no more gifts, I no buy single pen yesterday,I swear.......mumu lifestyle don vanish for life..... If a girl need anythingg,na my dick I fit give

1 Like

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by xynerise: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
born2fuck: you dey tell your moderator say him dey mad, you think say na GEJ, ban is waiting for you..

mtcheww. I will even tell Jigsaw that he is mad
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by naijainfogalery: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2013
I hate when Nigerian ladies are too materialistic there mates in the US are building expensive stuffs for their bf to show love but here its a man that must do everything, Including all the love, care and gifts, If i may ask did she buy you a common handkerchief?

Bros Abeg Dump her

@naijainfogalery says so
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by sharpman1(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013

Are you for real or you're simply playing the devils advocate?
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
ashmanpolo: i decided not to buy any gift for her this time and b/c of this i didn't see her through out yesterday.
Jan 1st i'll buy
Feb 1st my bday i'll buy
Feb 14th i'll buy
Easter i'll still buy.
What r u celebrating on Jan 1st & Easter dat u hv to buy gifts? undecided undecided
Do u buy gifts on ur own birthday 2??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
You guys r always d problem? Am very sure u bot gifts her gifys for previous vals. Why did u stop it ds time ard?
What you cant finish, dnt start in a rship! How do u expect her to feel?

1 Like

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by 190: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2013
grin grin

I-de-laff

1 Like

Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't understand why u buy gifts during Easter and New Year's Day undecided and why would u spend on ur bday when it's suppose to be the other way round... I think u are better off on ur own
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
xynerise:
You dey mad? undecided

u no c him name?
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by ashmanpolo: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
swtdarling:

must he buy her something on val's day..wots d fuss if he doesnt give her a val's gift.does it mean he loves her less?

No mind SEXKILLZ. E be like say him just take monkeytail and Cigar this afternoon
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by ashmanpolo: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't understand why u buy gifts during Easter and New Year's Day undecided and why would u spend on ur bday when it's suppose to be the other way round... I think u are better off on ur own

No, better off with you, only if you can cook, clean, have a car and a house. Pls send me pix of car and house now
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by born2boink(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
xynerise:
mtcheww. I will even tell Jigsaw that he is mad
if I am the moderator and someone told me I am mad, I willl not only ban him for life on nairaland,I will also ban all related ID to him
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by ashmanpolo: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
born2fuck: if I am the moderator and someone told me I am mad, I willl not only ban him for life on nairaland,I will also ban all related ID to him

That's d difference btw u and him, he's matured and u are...#complete d sentence#
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by xynerise: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
born2fuck: if I am the moderator and someone told me I am mad, I willl not only ban him for life on nairaland,I will also ban all related ID to him

*slaps his eyeballs and spits on him* you insolent Bascard! tongue
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by wonda26(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bros, u dey try o! U dey buy gift give person on ur own birthday shocked
Some people nor value themselves at all sha..
And besides, new year gift too Mehn, u be pipe!
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Popowaa: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Just find ur way,if she wants gifts she should find a guy who runs a gift shop
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by ashmanpolo: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
wonda26: Bros, u dey try o! U dey buy gift give person on ur own birthday shocked
Some people nor value themselves at all sha..
And besides, new year gift too Mehn, u be pipe!

i gree. What of u wey be soakaway
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
ashmanpolo:

No, better off with you, only if you can cook, clean, have a car and a house. Pls send me pix of car and house now
I own a shack that's under a bridge and will my father's wheelbarrow substitute a car undecided
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by achinaboy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jan 1st i'll buy
Feb 1st my bday i'll buy
Feb 14th i'll buy
Easter i'll still buy.
Gosh!!! The proximity is terrible that i had to cut down expenditures starting from Valentine

u be akaekpuchi onwa wey dey buy gift
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by Aafulenu(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
y am i finding this so hard to believe? undecided
op u try ehhh
Re: We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift by hottprince: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Op u dey try ooo, anyway congratulations u are now a free man.
If girls say dt dey r good @ asking,
we will show dem we are Kanayo O Kanayo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student / He Slept With His Wife, And... / ...smile.. 2014!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.