Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? (8770 Views)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives it will take maximum of five days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me on 234-8134340380 Essien.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Incase,you are not buoyant enough to do a 20ft or 40ft,you can use the type of truck in the attachment,in loading the auto parts,it will even help in moving the item out of the port without you paying for transporting it to ladipo.after,the items its been sold,we can convert the truck to a money spinner at the same time.

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
you can send me your email,i will provide details of brands,and their prices that are really hot in the market.my email address is : y2kaustin@gmail.com.....
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by george31(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
hello, pls send brands & prices to : george31300@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
@George,checkl you mail,i just sent you a detailed info..
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
.. smiley
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
also send your priorities list to me as well,through these email: y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
ask for details via : y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
y2kaustinstone_: .
. smiley
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2013
.. smiley
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
other items,also have demands
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
you can also make use of these Vans

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
... smiley
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by egbuchee: 6:11pm On May 05, 2013
@y2Kaustin
I am about going into the business, is Malaysia good to buy car parts and pls send me details and parts. Is it ok if i buy in diff parts or buy a whole car and brake into parts? my email is egbuchee@yahoo.com
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2013
egbuchee,technically it would be wise you get the complete vehicle and have them butchered.i will send you a comprehensive list,and the prices of hot selling autoparts and their brand names.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by egbuchee: 11:14pm On May 06, 2013
@y2kaustin
pls send to my email egbuchee@yahoo.com
I have been trying to call ur number since morning
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by egbuchee: 11:43pm On May 06, 2013
@y2kaustin
pls tell me about Malaysia auto parts business. Do you know people that bring from there? how is it done there? i want to deal with u.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
egbuchee: @y2kaustin
pls tell me about Malaysia auto parts business. Do you know people that bring from there? how is it done there? i want to deal with u.
.......sorry,i travelled to Accra,ghana,that is why you where nopt able to reach me on my Nigerian mobile number.am back to Nigeria now,so you can call me up on 234-8134340380,also check your mail i have sent you the details,do have a rewarding and Blessing filled day.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by DONFASZY(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

We are ready to transport your Shipments to anywhere and from anywhere in this globe if there is any available for door deliveries to
Nigeria nationwide at
affordable prices on Door to door,airport to door,airport to airport and door to airport and also for seafreight shpts FCL

We offer delivery service haulage to anywhere in Nigeria
Operations
SKYNETFAS CARGO AGENCY
SUITE 261B ROYAL EXCHANGE PLAZA
CHARITY BUS STOP
OHSODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY
LAGOS STATE
NIGERIA
TEL:08023958005,08167756111,08071515567,0818157118
www.skynetfascargo.com
we are Nigeria registered organization with baize in
the Freight-Forwarding sub-sector of the transport
Industry.
We render the following:-
Our services are:
1) Freight Forwarding to all ports of the World.
2) Warehousing facilities available
Same Day Order picking and dispatch for all your
warehousing needs.
3) Customs Clearance and Landed Costing for both
Import (DDU & DDP)
and Export (Ex-work, CIF or FOB) consignments.
4) Cargo Marine Insurance applications.
5) Transshipment of Cargo (Sea/Sea, Sea/Air, Air/
Sea,
Air/Air) with
Transsloading at Free-Trade Zone.
6) Consolidation of Import and Export cargo into
groupage containers.
7) Professional packing. (Crates, Boxes, Cartons &
etc.)
Fumigations of cargo.
9) Dangerous Cargo Shipment arrangement.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 11:11am On May 14, 2013
@Don ,why can't you form your own thread? angry angry
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by NEGZY(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
y2kaustin: Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives it will take maximum of five days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me on 234-8134340380 Essien.

in a month time i av about 200pcs of shock absorbers dat will be coming in from dubai and i need buyers for dem
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2013
NEGZY:

in a month time i av about 200pcs of shock absorbers dat will be coming in from dubai and i need buyers for dem
.....when its a week to the actual arrival time,do give me a call.so we can work it out,thanks for contacting me.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by NEGZY(f): 4:37pm On May 15, 2013
y2kaustin: .....when its a week to the actual arrival time,do give me a call.so we can work it out,thanks for contacting me.

aiit,i will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exporting Charcoal / Great Investment opportunity!!! / Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.