Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Should Fred Do.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Fred Do.? (1002 Views)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Fred Do.? by IboMan1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
Fred  was introduced to lilian,for a guy that had just come out of a failed relationship just wanted a friend.Not long after meeting they were inseperable.They went everywhere together.It was obvious Love was in the air.
Then the question came up from Lilian .
It's time we move this relationship to another level, "you know I'm not getting any younger"
Fred hesitates and sure that he would not get the blessings from the parents ,tries to persuade Lilan to give him time to convince them.
Lilian begins to leave a double life on hearing this.It just seems like an entirely different person existed within her.Fred began to doubt her every statement.Sometime he confronted her after hugging her inquired how come she had a masculine fragrance on her and she had no response.
That was the beginning of the end of part 1
Shortly Lilian leaves fred and journeys to Egypt with her new friend on an assumed get away trip weeks later she returns and asks to be taken back.That she was sorry.

what should fred do.?
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
dump her ass as fast as he can in the nearest garbage basket.
move on with his life to find someone who will respect and apprciate him better.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by hammers(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
what?
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by kalmebad(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ busta
a truth told in a mean way grin

Hmmm love if at all it exist can be forgiven
The gal is too 4ward with her question, it takes a lot of gut to put that question to a man
sounds desperate if u may ask me,though dont kwn d long they have been in this relationship
That they guy has not been able to bulge, is not enuf for her to chicken out

Is fred convinced of her trip to egypt and with who?
let him follow his heart,let his heart guide him,the best advice is d one ur heart tells u, wish him goodluck in wateva decision he choose to take.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by adeboo(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2008
Well maybe he should just do what he feels is rite.
Seeing that he knows her and knows what she could do.

Rite after coming back from Egypt, maybe she has seen that life with this other dude isnt all that and she wants to come back.

Obviously, Fred should just take her back if he wants, but make sure she has done some tests .g pregnancy, and other diseases etc.

Its totally up to Fred sha.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by bigfather(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sorry for what ? Campaign after election,am sure it didn't go well with the guy and she is trying to look for someone to soothe her pains. tongue
Fred move on with your life joo,she is trying to use your head.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
ERM. . . . . . . i don't understand what she did wrong here?

Is it that she smelt of masculine perfume or that she went with a a friend to Egypt?

I am also confused as to why she would be apologising to him. What did he say to make her say that?
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by bigfather(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

ERM. . . . . . . i don't understand what she did wrong here?

Is it that she smelt of masculine perfume or that she went with a a friend to Egypt?

I am also confused as to why she would be apologising to him. What did he say to make her say that?

Guilty Consience !
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
big father:

Guilty Consience !

Urs or mine?
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by bigfather(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
d lady of course abi you are the person in question ? grin
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by FactorChic(f): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
From what I read, I don't see anything wrong o! I can smell of masculine perfume too!!! What is wrong with hugging a guy even though you have a boyfriend? abeg some guys need to loose that yeye mentality! I don't think she did anything wrong. Did he catch her sleeping with someone? NO! he just smelt a masculine perfume

HISS!!! angry angry
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Cassiel(f): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2008
@poster
Shey u dey fin' the script wey go carry you enter Nollywood,abi? Its as lame as a leper. ''That was the beginning of the end of part 1'' Jeez,gimme a break *rolling my eyes*
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by bigfather(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2008
FactorChic:

From what I read, I don't see anything wrong o! I can smell of masculine perfume too!!! What is wrong with hugging a guy even though you have a boyfriend? abeg some guys need to loose that yeye mentality! I don't think she did anything wrong. Did he catch her sleeping with someone? NO! he just smelt a masculine perfume

HISS!!! angry angry

What about the Egypt trip ? You ain't saying anything about that ! angry
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by IboMan1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
@cassiel
I'm really sorry if this sounds like a movie script. I obviously wanted to know where fred made the flaw.Was it in the mistake of accepting her apologies and taking her back.There are some in between details that i have left out.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Busta(f): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Naja Haja and Factorchic,

U didn't see anything she did wrong??

Shortly Lilian leaves fred and journeys to Egypt with her new friend on an assumed get away trip weeks later she returns and asks to be taken back.That she was sorry.

from the post, she obviously admitted everything to the guy and asking for him to forgive her and take her back.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by SweetT1: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Poster

Tell fred to chew a chill pill. It's not that serious, it's not a life and death kinda situation.
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Dreloaded(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
I hate the name "fred"
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Busta(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

I hate the name "fred"

lol, does it reminds u of one of ur exes?? tongue
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Dreloaded(f): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
Lmao like I'd date a guy with such an awful name tongue
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Busta(f): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao like I'd date a guy with such an awful name tongue

You's rather date guys with names like devonte, demarco, donatero ? tongue
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

You's rather date guys with names like devonte, demarco, donatero ? tongue
or d^vid? **hope he does not see this** grin grin grin
Re: What Should Fred Do.? by Dreloaded(f): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2008
at least that one is Biblical

wetin be Demarc? you sef Busta where are you getting such obnoxious names tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can Love, The Irrational And Thoughts, The Rational Co-exist? / Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.