Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,114 members, 7,880,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dispatch Rider Wanted In Upscale Restaurant In VI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dispatch Rider Wanted In Upscale Restaurant In VI (612 Views)

URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center / URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center / Waiter / Waitress Needed In Upscale Restaurant In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Wanted In Upscale Restaurant In VI by MITNEXUS: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hospitality Group in Victoria Island with Hotel and Restaurant needs a a dispatch rider

Responsibilities:
manage delivery of food to customers

Qualifications and Requirements:
Must be an experienced dispatch rider able to ride carefully with an accident free record.
Should be aware of new lagos laws
Must be polite and provide good customer service
Must be able to read and write.
Must speak good English.
Must have good knowledge of Lagos especially the island.
SSCE or any diploma.

send email to dvrecruits@yahoo.com for an interview ASAP.
Re: Dispatch Rider Wanted In Upscale Restaurant In VI by donald1010(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Please i'm very much interested in the dispatch Rider Vacancy.
My name is Chibuike Modestus,i'm 31yrs old,I'm a Christian,i'm from Imo State,i've lived all my life
Here in Lagos.i've my secondary junior school before i decided to go and learn
Mechanic and driven job which i learnt for (6yrs).and i've been driven for a very long
Time now and familiar with most Nigerian roads and aware of the new laws..Please grant me the opportunity to work with you and i shall give it all my best.but the issue is i live @mushin area,so i don't know if that could be a barrier,i wouldn't mind to stay over there @V.I..meanwhile,I'm not @reading and writing,as i stopped school after i had my junior secondary..
There's no number to contact you.but
This is the number to reach me on ..08132393252..08027902816..
Thank you..Chibuike

(1) (Reply)

Help,unannounced Abuja Vacancies. / New Job Vacancy / Ugent Vanccy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.