Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (82123 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2013
cyril83: stop insunuating nonsense, goldie and andrew harvey got married on april 2 2006..
And I'm supposed to just take your word just like that? it's either you give me a credible source or you f*ck off, choose one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Cuddlemii: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2013
I don't think she hid the fact that she was once married to a white man.
She schooled in the UK and the marriage is an old one.
Can't you see the date and all?
I think she had separated from the guy a long time ago.
Where do you think she got her wealth from?
She was extremely rich before she started singing or before she released Komole(her first single)
In fact, before she hooked up with Kennis music, she funded all her music stuffs with OJB.
I think singing was just for fame; a past time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella:
very fishy, it's not like they got married yesterday that this should have even been a secret, the wedding looks old.
From the pictures the marriage looks like an old one, its been a secret for all these years meaning there was a clause in the agreement for the marriage to be a secret one, what i don't get is why he's posting pictures after her death, does it mean they both agreed to make it public after the death of the partner or the man is just a con.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella:
And I'm supposed to just take your word just like that? it's either you give me a credible source or you f*ck off, choose one.
http://m.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo?id=127503268408&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by aieromon(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2013
touchmeder:

Calm down, the man seems to have something to say about that.

Andrew Harvey Aluwani Ndou, she was with me in Malaysia (Kula Lumpur) just before going to LA, so ur logic does not work out. Prezoo was a bba game and we decided to let it run a while. We both agreed our privacy was more important when she was alive, now you all shal know
about an hour ago · Like · 3
Andrew Harvey For thos who doubt the wedding go to ikoyi registry and ask for copy of certifcate No 1000/05
about an hour ago · Like · 3
Ankie Sarah Hw cum they never said she was married & no 1 is even talk' abt Andrew Harvey al i hear is Prezzo yet she was even using da man's name (HARVEY) smth' is wrong smwhr.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
Andrew Harvey media games dear, media games and they sap it all up willingly!
about an hour ago · Like

Its all there on her fan page.

How come Prezzo was still in the picture after the BBA game,Mr Harvey? Was that also part of your plan?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie:

That's what we call acting.

When she came out of the house and she was shown on screen how she was used, she fell to the ground (collapsed) and cried , was she still acting?

People are bent on finding her guilty of the drug rumours. But the drug story is a lie as confirmed by her husband.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by pendusky(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Has any one read the topic that says 'Prezzo plans to Propose to Goldie on val day'? I kan nw see the reasons why the whole stories....

For gals info; pls neva mary asians esp chinco their product neva last... And https://www.nairaland.com/1197309/engaged-5-years
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Do NIGERIANS feel bamboozled? I mean STRANGE! haha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

When she came out of the house and she was shown on screen how she was used, she fell to the ground (collapsed) and cried , was she still acting?

People are bent of finding her guilty of the drug rumours. But the drug story is a lie as confirmed by her husband.
which of her husband?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2013
I guess LYING was the only way she could have kept her music career...but maybe if you have to LIE, that is NOT the career for you.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Goldie doesn't look like someone that does drugs.... she may have been Eccentric but I highly doubt that there is drugs in the system.

This story is getting stranger by the minute.... grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by geegirl101(f): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2013
Lool...
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2013
abifoluwa: dont make conclusions about ppl because of what you see on tv or reality or bbtv or whatever it is. You have to be close to someone. Just bec she can cook for someone dont mean she isn't capable of anything. Smh, oh the gods of afrikaa, please give my people common sense lipsrsealed embarassed sad cry

You really need common sense. You that is excited about the fake story that she took hard drugs.

Her husband has cleared that fake story that she never did drugs, yet you wished it was true. Be careful what negative things you comment about people who can't defend themselves, you don't know what will be said about you tomorrow.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2013
n

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2013
That TIWA SAVAGE Stunt publicity with the fake engagement.... pressures that she is approaching 40 and NOT MARRIED. TIWA, hope that you are watching? tomorrow might be the end, STOP taking Nigerians for a RIDE....

Next thing we will hear now is that Banky W is a grandfather....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by DorothyNjemanze: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2013
The girl's family knows her. That she was married was never a secret. Thank God everyone who's commented here will someday have a date with death. Goldie was dramatic. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Your opinion never over rules the truth. A married man grieving can choose his style of grieving. And I can just imagine how perfect the lives of those condemning Goldie are. May God give all those grieving the fortitude to bear the Loss.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2013
LIARS who are NOT properly trained cannot live a double life. Do you know how draining and exhausting it is to live a double life? NOT EVEN BERNIE MADOFF could do it. Seriously, I am just amazed.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2013
cyril83: which of her husband?

This Andrew Harvey. Go to Linda Ikeji blog and see his tweet.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ballabriggs: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2013
NA WAOH, MATTER DONE PASS MATHIAS HERE O!!!

I no understand this one again O.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Reference(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Tough struggle on this thread between those who desire reality and those who fantasize. That's what you get in showbiz. Life after death.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Cuddlemii: I don't think she hid the fact that she was once married to a white man.
She schooled in the UK and the marriage is an old one.
Can't you see the date and all?
I think she had separated from the guy a long time ago.
Where do you think she got her wealth from?
She was extremely rich before she started singing or before she released Komole(her first single)
In fact, before she hooked up with Kennis music, she funded all her music stuffs with OJB.
I think singing was just for fame; a past time.

She is still married to the white man. Get ya facts right.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2013
ballabriggs: NA WAOH, MATTER DONE PASS MATHIAS HERE O!!!

I no understand this one again O.
LoL grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by amacastel: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2013
I knw their is somting fishy about dis lady cos I knw she is not a successful singer and I wonder where riches came from now I know ladies and fake and secretive lif na wa ooo she duped the man that love her and tnk she wil have rest with a younger man bt nemesis caught up with her she died like a crafish that's terribly she has nothing worthy of celebration her life is a shame so other story of her secretive life will unfold her juju that she used 2 deceive the white man has taken her life that's a lesson to all these useleSs white hunter girls in lagos n other part of the world .I never liked her and will never like her cos she is not a musician but peopl that makes music industry more tedious 4 talent singers that don't have money.BYE BYE (MRS)goldie harvey that denie her husband and daughter cos of fame and media.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Localtrouble: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2013
LastApostle: It is appointed unto a man to die once after that Judgement.

She lived a life opposite of her Godly upbringing.

That girl might have committed suicide. She must have got disappointed, then depressed and finally decided to end it all. She is too emotional.
This part will never be made public.

For those that watched her participation on BBA, didn't you all noticed how she do breakdown each time prezzo coughs. Once she really got sick and her housemates thought she is faking.

Her emotions and lack of will power made Prezzo to always put her up for evictions.
My thoughts exactly..and how come her white husband never said a word with all the rumors flying around of her getting married to Prezzo? Read somewhere she travelled to Malaysia recently, its rather weird for Prezzo to even be in Kenya when she was in Nigeria on Vals day. Its sad she had a complicated life, even sadder she had to die this way..smh. All this marriage in absentia things..and is she not in good terms with her Dad, he's not said anything about his daughters passing. She was a nice and humble person sha, I think what she craved for the most was Love and acceptance, it showed in her stay in the BBA house, she could never stand the idea that someone didn't like her..she did a lot to please housemates especially Prezzo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by thaoriginator: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Thread keeps growing longa like sugar-cane tree. Abeg she's married, she married. She don die, she don die. She's black but turned yellow, she's black but turned yellow. Abeg amebors make una go sleep jare! Let the poor geh rest naundecided ah ahhh una no dey tire? All these talk talk here and there dey disturb the dead. Abeg free the dead before una receive a very heavy ghost slapsad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ballabriggs: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2013
What I can tell from this, is that the whole BBA thingy seems fake and make believe. Probably used to push the DSTV brand.

It seems the man like every loving man had to play along to get his wife's career going, not a big deal in the western world.

RIP Young Lady.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2013
@ amacastle she had a daughter ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2013
ballabriggs: What I can tell from this, is that the whole BBA thingy seems fake and make believe. Probably used to push the DSTV brand.

It seems the man like every loving man had to play along to get his wife's career going, not a big deal in the western world.

RIP Young Lady.

What reason do you have to back your claim that BBA is make believe.

In the BBA house you see everyone's character. In Goldie's season, four housemates were sent home for fighting (physical fight). Two withdrew by themselves due to misunderstanding. If you have been watching you would see it's a pure reality show that runs for 90 days.

Goldie was herself and she was a good person. Her interpersonal relationship was excellent, such is rare to find.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by abifoluwa: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

You really need common sense. You that is excited about the fake story that she took hard drugs.

Her husband has cleared that fake story that she never did drugs, yet you wished it was true. Be careful what negative things you comment about people who can't defend themselves, you don't know what will be said about you tomorrow.

guy are you mad? Se won se iran di ran eni? Ta lo so pe o lo drugs? Ayelala la fi Koboko na eh
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by peckhamboi: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2013
ballabriggs: What I can tell from this, is that the whole BBA thingy seems fake and make believe. Probably used to push the DSTV brand.

RIP Young Lady.

The truth is they married when she was studying in the U.K and they were still married till she died, The brand "GOLDIE" was entirely Andrew's concept because he used to work in

Public Relations in the UK before he started working for Total Petroleum in Malaysia. Andrew figured out that Goldie or Susan might not be accepted if people

found out she was married to a white so he created the brand GOLDIE. Susan Harvey always travel to Malaysia to meet her husband every 2 or 3 months.

I am pretty sure that Prezzo too knew she was married but decided to play along and milk the publicity for all its worth.

R.I.P Susan Harvey

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.