Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts (1033 Views)

I Need Some Help With My Honda Civic 03 Radio Code / 'Check Engine' light on the dashboard??? call the experts / Viper,inspired & Others I Need Carina E Or Avensis 200 Model Full Option Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by turion(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2008
I want to sell a used peugeot 406 98 model where do i start from and what does this car cost usually for a used in Nigeria one
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by nkc(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
u start from posting d pics of d car exterior nd interior, then send d mileage, give a litle bit description on maintenance and set yur price and wait for a response, kapish grin
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by turion(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
can i get a quotation of the price in the market for a used in Nigeria peugeot 406
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by viperman: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
The last time(mid last year) i priced a tokunbo of it when i was repairing my peugeot, it was going for 750k. I don't know about now.
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by nkc(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
hmmm,intrestin
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by sultaan(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
How is your engine?
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by turion(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
my 750,000 thats cheap im going to lose a lot viperman please i need a new car i want to sell the 406 as i get sick of things easily
it is actually my first car im bored i need some new affordable action
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by nkc(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2008
pls turion letme rude oh grin

lol, well post d pic and guess what u will get solid recomendations,

hope i was not rude, no pun intended grin
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by viperman: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2008
turion:

my 750,000 thats cheap im going to lose a lot viperman please i need a new car i want to sell the 406 as i get sick of things easily
it is actually my first car im bored i need some new affordable action

Buying a new wheel-for-action isn't the problem, i've got enough for you to choose from. The first thing to do now is post the picture of the 406 and lets potential buyers value and possibly buy it off you. smiley
Re: Re:viperman And Others I Need Some Help From The Experts by turion(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2008
i ll post the pics tommorow im in abuja now when i get back to phc i ll do that thanks y'all im very grateful

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Modupe - How To Post Topic To Nairaland / Please Information On The Following Cars. / 1997 Space Wagon Gdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.