Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,065 members, 7,906,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja (751 Views)

SOLD!SOLD!!Toks 08 Toyota Avalon+PICS OF CAR IN 9JA / Do You Import Cars Or Have A Car To Sell? Talk To Us And Get Buyers Fast!! / 2003 Infiniti Fx35: Used In 9ja For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by bearclaw: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm coming to Nigeria next month for two weeks and I'll need a car to use during my stay. My parents share the same car and their's won't be available for me to use. Is there any car rental service in Lagos that I can rent a car off?
I'm not looking for chauffeur to drive me around town, I just need the car. I can give collateral or deposit reasonable amount of money for security.

PS: I don't reside in Lagos
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by Doncolio(m): 1:44am On Feb 16, 2013
bearclaw: I'm coming to Nigeria next month for two weeks and I'll need a car to use during my stay. My parents share the same car and their's won't be available for me to use. Is there any car rental service in Lagos that I can rent a car off?
I'm not looking for chauffeur to drive me around town, I just need the car. I can give collateral or deposit reasonable amount of money for security.

PS: I don't reside in Lagos
Thanks

Around wat car type?
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by UD101(m): 2:16am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by bearclaw: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2013
Doncolio:

Around wat car type?

I'm not really fussy, just a good, ready to drive car, Honda accord prefereably
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by Doncolio(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2013
bearclaw:

I'm not really fussy, just a good, ready to drive car, Honda accord prefereably

Ok, accord range available is from 2000 - 2007.
I can mail you the terms and condition of the agreement.
If you would like to pick up from the airport on your arrival, you will need a proxy that will sign necessary agreement on your behalf. If not, all arrangement will be made when you are around in person.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by bearclaw: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Doncolio:

Ok, accord range available is from 2000 - 2007.
I can mail you the terms and condition of the agreement.
If you would like to pick up from the airport on your arrival, you will need a proxy that will sign necessary agreement on your behalf. If not, all arrangement will be made when you are around in person.

We will see in person but it's important I let you know that I live about three hours away from Lagos
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by Doncolio(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
bearclaw:

We will see in person but it's important I let you know that I live about three hours away from Lagos

You can always reach me on 08156899615 to see how we can work to suit your situation. Our driver will drive the car to your location. Please remember to make up to date your I.D and avail ur driver's license.

Wish u a safe trip.
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by bearclaw: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2013
Doncolio:

You can always reach me on 08065514578 to see how we can work to suit your situation. Our driver will drive the car to your location. Please remember to make up to date your I.D and avail ur driver's license.

Wish u a safe trip.

Thanks, I'll give you a ring
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by Doncolio(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2013
bearclaw:

Thanks, I'll give you a ring

You are welcome.
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by MolarBrown: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2013
I am in the same shoe also.I will be visiting Nigeria for 3 weeks and i need someone to tell me where I can get an individual that is ready to rent a clean/descent extra car for up to 3 week for a moderate price in Lagos.I will drive myself during the stay.
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by gbokukueba(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Doncolio:

You can always reach me on 08156899615 to see how we can work to suit your situation. Our driver will drive the car to your location. Please remember to make up to date your I.D and avail ur driver's license.

Wish u a safe trip.

Hi,

Intrested in renting a car as well... how does it work?
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by Tolexander: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
gbokukueba:

Hi,

Intrested in renting a car as well... how does it work?
don't worry, i will give you mine.
Re: Where Can I Rent A Car To Use During My Stay In 9ja by gbokukueba(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tolexander: don't worry, i will give you mine.

Not joke am serious jare... need a car to move around when i visit... pm me let talk more details

(1) (Reply)

2010 Glk 350 4matic Mercedes Benz For Sale - 8mill (negotiable) / Registered Toyota Camry (spider) - 2007 @ N1,850,000.00 Call 08023416552 / HONDA ACCORD 2001 For Sale( Registered) N600,000. Call : 07063022739

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.