Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (10318 Views)

Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / South West PDP Removes Chairman / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by motif8(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
superior1: Obasanjo is stronger in the North politically than in his home front, Jona just dey fool himself

Oga, Gej is playing the piper and automatically he will dictate the tune, also Obj said he has resigned from politics and i see no reason why we should be relating the recent development to a kind of retaliation
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by motif8(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
muktar mtt: pls bro cn u tell me hw will he do dat cos ur vote en't enough 4 him nd dere is no room 4 ring election dis time around tell me hw will he win wit only ur vote smting wrong wit ur brian

bros who told u that there will be no rigging. i have cover the recent elections in nigeria as a journalist, bro for now rigging is very much alive in our election, just hoping it will get better
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by ikweremilitant: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
superior1: Obasanjo is stronger in the North politically than in his home front, Jona just dey fool himself

wic obj strong for north, u well so
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by thirty(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2013
ckkris:

Which war?

If Jona gets 40% of SW votes,
100% of SE,
80% of SS,
70% of NC,
anything from NE & NW. Then Nigeria will begin to work again, after ɗecades of looting and CONSUMMERISM.
With this development President Jonathan cant get draw. At worst, minus two (-2). He is preparing to score own goal with shot on target.
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by sokera: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2013
We shall see wu 4uk go 4uk...can't wait
Ola0711: 4uk APC.,4uk tinubu,4uk fashola,4uk buhari,4uk all those who want to make nigerian an islamic state...u tink u can throw out GEJ in 2015 and come and enjoy the niger-delta oil?
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by thirty(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2013
emmydeep:

CAPITAL LIE !
What makes baba thick?
GEJ IS A POLITICAL MARADONA. Its either GEJ 2015 OR HE HANDS OVER TO AN IGBO MAN AND GUESS WHAT? The ? Will start.
ur newspaper talk dey deceice u. No body dear obj in pdp. Igbo koo ijaw ni. Senior mumu
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by thirty(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2013
shamson:
Reason why they created Boko Haram to dislodge the north and create enmity between muslim and christian in that region to have northern christian sympathy.
God, the Almighty is seen all and whoever is playing with life of the citizen to gain support shall fall before dawn, Ameen
a million amen
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Weather Nig piple like it or nt Goodluck must rule Nigeria till 2019 long life GEJ u will hav my vote I dey ur back carry go nothing mega weather north n south west dnt vote 4u,u will rule ds country till 2019
So hard to believe that with the way things are u can still continue to call for status-qo. Wouln't it be better to have a change of things?
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
gra gra, Jonathan Goodluck does not have the Charisma to do as he so pleases
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by muredo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Elueme: There is no smoke and there was never a fire. PDP is only restructuring and following due process. They are moving stealthily to entrenching internal democracy that will see them united against the savage by the acronym Abandoned Political Critics( APC), a ruse, set up by disgruntled and dislodged thieves.
gbam,sit down dia dey look
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by muredo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
ckkris:

Which war?

100% of SE,
80% of SS,
70% of NC,
anything from NE & NW. Then Nigeria will begin to work again, after ɗecades of looting and CONSUMMERISM.
I love your calculation brother,at the same time,something still baffling my mind,may be you have already known what is going to happen in the next 10 seconds not to talk of 2015,NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2015
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by muredo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Weather Nig piple like it or nt Goodluck must rule Nigeria till 2019 long life GEJ u will hav my vote I dey ur back carry go nothing mega weather north n south west dnt vote 4u,u will rule ds country till 2019
Not an insult brother,is just a correction,it is whether,not weather.Thanks
Re: PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions by charony(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
ckkris:

Which war?

100% of SE,
80% of SS,
70% of NC,

100% of SE, are u dreaming?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Ekiti 2018: President Buhari Won’t Manipulate APC Primaries – Gbenga Aluko / Governor Obaseki Supported By Market Women, Labour Groups, Youths, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.