Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,819 members, 7,969,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:13 AM

An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (39947 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Marriage With Andrew Harvey / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006 / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kalunomics(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
talk2tosep: Go hug transformer my bru!!!you think nah everybody dey born pinlin like yu?
its your type that drives their wife away after only 2years of marriage without issue. Yet you come out here to display how you are copying the better western side of life.
I'll keep on saying this, they(westerners) wants to drag us all into eternal damnation alongside with them. The devil's incarnate they call their leaders brainwashes them with 'right for this, right for that' nonsense. Playing with their emotions without them realising it and they subconsciously enact and even promote devil's agenda.
The westerners has lost all morals of life with their uncontrolled way of life.
Right for everything and everybody.
They try to obfuscate africa's values by making it seem obsolete and join them in their "rightful" immoral way of life. Animals exhibits better morals than them now cuz everybody has the "right" to do whatever he/she like since God's theory is a fallacy and your actions are innocous to your neighbours.
The latest word to deceive africa now is "make-to-believe".
How can a well cultured african beauty have a marriage incognito(that's if its true o), and we all want to pin a medal on her chest for that?
If truely she did married this man, that means the man humdrum and never had upper hand in the relationship. Why is he seriously attacking prezzo now? And What harm is he saying prezzo did to the family?
I think that guy is not real and prezzo is her real boyfriend!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by logica(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

Are you have to result to insult in order to make a point. Do you know the meaning of calling someone mugu? If you believe BBA is acted, them someone like you will have no problem believing premier league, Liliga, Wimbledon, Ausralia open are all acted. BBA competition runs for three months while the sports I mentioned only last for two hours. Which is easier to act? Imagine cameras on you 24/7 for 3 months, showing how you plot, live, eat, sleep, toast someone, kiss, discuss and no secrecy, and you are talking of acting.
Yes, once again you prove you are a mugu by comparing REALITY SHOW with sports. Just as Sisi_Kill has done, the only so called "sport" you can compare with Reality TV today is American Wrestling. In fact, it can be argued that American Wrestling was the first Reality TV show.

The participants in a Reality TV show are nothing but actors. They may not have a clear cut script, and the less smart ones may not even be completely aware that they are merely taking part in a "scripted" show. I put the word scripted in quotes because the script is very flexible and it continually changes depending on how a participant acts in a situation. And it is not like the script of a movie which the actor reads and then recites. They (the writers, producers, directors) anticipate their expected action, but if it does not go as planned, they change accordingly. It is no more than a movie with a flexible plot.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Blessingbenson(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rest in Peace D dead
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
noskeybaba:

I HATE FAKE A$$ B!TCHES. Living a false life? Is that what you want? Prepare to be 'FOREVER ALONE'

i know your problem, you dont and will never understand the concept of CELEBRITY!

You actually believe what you see on TV is who they are!!! mtcheeew... angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by uncle2010: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Honestly I don't know her. May her soul RIP Peace.....
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
logica: Yes, once again you prove you are a mugu by comparing REALITY SHOW with sports. Just as Sisi_Kill has done, the only so called "sport" you can compare with Reality TV today is American Wrestling. In fact, it can be argued that American Wrestling was the first Reality TV show.

The participants in a Reality TV show are nothing but actors. They may not have a clear cut script, and the less smart ones may not even be completely aware that they are merely taking part in a "scripted" show. I put the word scripted in quotes because the script is very flexible and it continually changes depending on how a participant acts in a situation. And it is not like the script of a movie which the actor reads and then recites. They (the writers, producers, directors) anticipate their expected action, but if it does not go as planned, they change accordingly. It is no more than a movie with a flexible plot.

Look at how you have so much confused yourself. Read your post again and you will laugh at yourself. Thanks for contradictory yourself many times and exposing yourself.

Did you read logic in your GST in 100 level? Apply logic to your post above and see how you wrote confusedly.

I am satisfied!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ypzilanti: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
emm...thought 'Harvey' was her family name? How come all the gossip gossip websites and magazines never got this scoop long ago? Until proven otherwise, this story is junk.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Artistree: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
It was a well guarded secret cos her husband is not a Nigerian. If not, Nigerian Paparazzi/bad belle woulda dug her past & present & published it,simply outta envy or in a bid 2 rubbish her career.
I really commend her for keeping her marriage outta her movies...I know now that she's no more, NLanders would turn their searchlight on some1 else.
But as we do so, we should never 4get that we owe death a debt & pay it we must...
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ypzilanti: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Just saw the post with the wedding pictures and all. Just goes to show you how shoddy the journalism is in Nigeria. The wedding was done in Nigeria from the pictures posted...even Traditional marriage. nothing secret if you ask me. you can see that many people attended the wedding ceremony. Our journalists are just lazy.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Felibaby(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
To all doubting thomases (if there is anything like that). Goldie was very married to Andrew. Only family and close friend knew this. Her husband was my colleague before he was transfered to Malaysia. According to him, when we use to ask him then why his wife is always saying she is single to the media, he said she wants to keep her private life private and that people may start insinuating that she married him for money and citizenship cos he is a Briton and older too.
The whole stuff with prezzo is wat the yorubas called FABU! It was for publicity sake.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by queensmith: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
ypzilanti: Just saw the post with the wedding pictures and all. Just goes to show you how shoddy the journalism is in Nigeria. The wedding was done in Nigeria from the pictures posted...even Traditional marriage. nothing secret if you ask me. you can see that many people attended the wedding ceremony. Our journalists are just lazy.

i think it's more like they weren't interested.

If the marriage is a legitimate one- I think Goldie was ashamed of her husband, because he's old. The issue of privacy was obviously only a problem to Goldie. Since Andrew Harvey doesn't mind exposing the life they had and his own private life on facebook now she is gone.

If you really wanted privacy you won't be jumping out of the woodworks and issuing 'warnings' to men Goldie was publicly associated with. You won't be having interviews, interviews you didn't have when she was alive. You won't be exposing yourself.

She might have been married before she became famous, because most people didn't even question the fact she uses her husbands name. . . . .which is actually hilarious!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Felibaby: To all doubting thomases (if there is anything like that). Goldie was very married to Andrew. Only family and close friend knew this. Her husband was my colleague before he was transfered to Malaysia. According to him, when we use to ask him then why his wife is always saying she is single to the media, he said she wants to keep her private life private and that people may start insinuating that she married him for money and citizenship cos he is a Briton and older too.
The whole stuff with prezzo is wat the yorubas called FABU! It was for publicity sake.

This just throw more light into the whole thing. But there are still some questions.

Did you watch the last BBA? If yes, then you shouldn't have blamed Prezzo. It was more like Prezzo was running and Goldie was the one chasing. Goldie was never in the game because she fell for Prezzo who never really gave her his absolute love. She was carried away with love, thereby lost focus of the game. I would have said more, but for obvious reason I stop here.
At this time I prefer to listen more, it will be nice to hear more from people who were close to them. People who were close to the the family, because I am close to a top participant of the last BBA.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Felibaby(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

This just throw more light into the whole thing. But there are still some questions.

Did you watch the last BBA? If yes, then you shouldn't have blamed Prezzo. It was more like Prezzo was running and Goldie was the one chasing. Goldie was never in the game because she fell for Prezzo who never really gave her his absolute love. I would have said more, but for obvious reason I stop here.
At this time I prefer to listen more, it will be nice to hear more from people who were closed to them. People who were closed to the the family, because I am closed to a top participant of the last BBA.
Susan married Andrew before her career started. He supported her immensely. Even prezzo did not know that she was married. She and prezzo were using each other for publicity without the other knowing. All the kissing and stuff inBBA she did because she has an understanding husband dat can differentiate btw work and pleasure.
This is the last I will talk about the Harvey 's.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
Felibaby:

Susan married Andrew before her career started. He supported her immensely. Even prezzo did not know that she was married. She and prezzo were using each other for publicity without the other knowing. All the kissing and stuff inBBA she did because she has an understanding husband dat can differentiate btw work and pleasure.
This is the last I will talk about the Harvey 's.

Thank you. I too won't post again even when I have questions I should ask more.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by TimePiece(f): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
ypzilanti: Just saw the post with the wedding pictures and all. Just goes to show you how shoddy the journalism is in Nigeria. The wedding was done in Nigeria from the pictures posted...even Traditional marriage. nothing secret if you ask me. you can see that many people attended the wedding ceremony. Our journalists are just lazy.

Exactly my thought!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by millhouse: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
I see next of kin things ...playing suite here
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by logica(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

Look at how you have so much confused yourself. Read your post again and you will laugh at yourself. Thanks for contradictory yourself many times and exposing yourself.

Did you read logic in your GST in 100 level? Apply logic to your post above and see how you wrote confusedly.

I am satisfied!
Not only can you not speak of logic when speaking to me; you cannot speak of anything AT ALL (no wonder you could not point out the contradictions in my post but could merely babble). Compared to me, you are a vegetable. Now beat it.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by logica(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:
At this time I prefer to listen more, it will be nice to hear more from people who were closed to them. People who were closed to the the family, because I am closed to a top participant of the last BBA.
Definitely ret@rded. What are you closing? Monkey.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by bambuzz88: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ejiné:

Looks like Prezzo boy got served.
And to think he said he was planning to come marry her. Mah Boi thought he was playing the game, not knowing he was actually the one being played.
All his foolish antics all along were just for a record deal he was hoping to get with Kennis.

Olodo boy don release "Naija Girl" track for Goldie, not knowing she saw through his lies and was actually distancing herself from him.
The mugu don write poem finish, but now wey the truth don come out, GBOLAAAAAAAAAA, he's looking stupiid now.
This is Goldie giving him the middle finger from the casket. Choi!

this is too raw
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by contactmorak: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Revealed!!! How Big Brother Africa
Destroyed Goldie

www.splendormag.com/2013/02/revealed-how-big-brother-africa-messed.html?m=1
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tomzman: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
So Goldie is really gone. RIP Goldie.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
logica: Not only can you not speak of logic when speaking to me; you cannot speak of anything AT ALL (no wonder you could not point out the contradictions in my post but could merely babble). Compared to me, you are a vegetable. Now beat it.

I didn't want to post here again, suddenly I saw your insult. What I know for sure is that people who resort to insult instead of logical argument are usually not worth arguing with at all. A matured mind never insults but presents the facts.

I won't insult you or call you names because I am more than that.

Go and read your post very well and see the contradiction. You started by saying sports are not scripted, then you said wrestling is scripted or acted, and you agreed wrestling is a sport. Put that into philosophy and logic and give me the answer. In logic you have directly stated that all sports are subject to acting or can be manipulated. So how do we now know the ones that are not acted base on logic. Don't forget the big match fixing scandal in Europe now.

Secondly, in an attempt to explain how reality shows are acted, you went to confused yourself by stating that the actors might not be following scripts unlike films, that they could deviate, that depending how the show goes, the directors can modify things, etc. Go and read it again man.

Let me tell you, in sports, depending on the way the match is going, the referee or coaches make adjustments. Even a tournament like nations cup, there could be new decisions by the organizers as it progresses. As I said, like in football, a winner is expected to emerge in BBA, with the sum of $300k as the reward, that makes it competitive for the participants just as in football competition. It may interest you to know that only the house mates are allowed in the big brother house, so when does the scripting and come in? Unlike football, these house mates don't have coaches telling them how they are faring. No half time to restrategize. You just live in a house with mostly planted/mounted cameras monitory your every step and exposing you to viewers real time. I told you BBA is different from Kardashian show because of the prize money involved, you said no. Now u want to convince me Wrestling is different from football and tennis. My guy, they are all sports. That's your logic, man. In case you don't eviction starts from the second week, so it's serious business.

I know you will be looking for spelling errors, I am typing on the go. I am not typing from my laptop to have the luxury of comfort. I do not however care about your insults. They don't take a pin away from me.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by baron2000(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Archmed: @ least,balance of power will shift towards Goldie..enough of Tonto Dike trash on Nairaland frontpage.
RIP Goldie..u are a Diva and I love You!!

WORD!!!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by baron2000(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
[b][/b]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151348441272615&set=a.10151348441107615.461310.724027614&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash3%2F5714_10151348441272615_1597998167_n.jpg&size=960%2C720

https://www.nairaland.com/1197525/pictures-goldies-husband-andrew-harvey

Pls go to linkthee
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by park007: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] shocked

You have all been fooled.

Denrele n Goldies' reality show just kicked off.

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by logica(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

I didn't want to post here again, suddenly I saw your insult. What I know for sure is that people who resort to insult instead of logical argument are usually not worth arguing with at all. A matured mind never insults but presents the facts.

I won't insult you or call you names because I am more than that.

Go and read your post very well and see the contradiction. You started by saying sports are not scripted, then you said wrestling is scripted or acted, and you agreed wrestling is a sport. Put that into philosophy and logic and give me the answer. In logic you have directly stated that all sports are subject to acting or can be manipulated. So how do we now know the ones that are not acted base on logic. Don't forget the big match fixing scandal in Europe now.

Secondly, in an attempt to explain how reality shows are acted, you went to confused yourself by stating that the actors might not be following scripts unlike films, that they could deviate, that depending how the show goes, the directors can modify things, etc. Go and read it again man.
Look, you not only have poor command of English, you are actually ret@rded. But since you are not aware of this, I will continue to "insult" you. But in my opinion, it is not an insult if I am merely speaking the truth about you.

Firstly, when I referred to American Wrestling as a sport, I put it in quotes. Anybody with a good command of English knows what this means. Well, I guess I should break it down to you. American Wrestling is not really a sport. And of course it is different from the real sport of Classical Wrestling which you see at the Olympics.

Secondly, my explanation of the difference between scripts of movies and Reality Shows can only confuse a duffus like you. Anybody with a little understanding of English and logic can understand what a dynamic script is. Even some movies are beginning to be made in this manner.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tpia5: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
park007: [color=#006600][/color] shocked

You have all been fooled.

Denrele n Goldies' reality show just kicked off.

What's it about anyway.

Clearly, he was a safer choice than prezzo.

Minimal chance of anything happening between them- doubt he'd be interested.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tpia5: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
millhouse: I see next of kin things ...playing suite here

She did seem very rich.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tpia5: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2013

Not every story or expose is made public.

It wouldnt be that hard to discourage any reference to her private life in the media.

There are editors and the like who run these things.

On the internet, there are also those who make sure some matters remain secret.

Never underestimate the power/s of a good and efficient pr team.

i do wonder though, why didnt she just take up outright acting?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
logica: Look, you not only have poor command of English, you are actually ret@rded. But since you are not aware of this, I will continue to "insult" you. But in my opinion, it is not an insult if I am merely speaking the truth about you.

Firstly, when I referred to American Wrestling as a sport, I put it in quotes. Anybody with a good command of English knows what this means. Well, I guess I should break it down to you. American Wrestling is not really a sport. And of course it is different from the real sport of Classical Wrestling which you see at the Olympics.

Secondly, my explanation of the difference between scripts of movies and Reality Shows can only confuse a duffus like you. Anybody with a little understanding of English and logic can understand what a dynamic script is. Even some movies are beginning to be made in this manner.

Lots of laughter again. I beg I no fit laf oooooooooooooooo. Issokay.

Now that I have known your type, I leave you there. bye.

Another thing I have noticed is, it looks like you have never seen or really followed big brother Africa on TV.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Pvin: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
wild child: but then,why was she involved with Prezzo? perrson no come understand again sef oo

He may have understood her coded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.