Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,760 members, 7,969,234 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged (22814 Views)

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
kalunomics: how can some someone be raining chronic curses upon himself like this? May God have mercy on you!

for what? go sleep.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by mollie12: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
roxell120: jesus was accused., arraigned and found guilty by so many in his time, even those that didn't know him supported his execution but those that were led by the spirit knew the truth but couldn't help their own.today the followers of christ in faith know the truth and stand firm to follow Him till we meet Him in heaven.so many were shouting'crucify him, crucify him ', and many asked them 'what did he do ' and they staring at each other.they only joined the rest to chorus it.
im not a member of his christian family but persecution in christiandom can take different shapes.if he is innocent, the hand of God must surely manifest in his vindication
but if not, Glory be to God.

Guy, this is not the hour or the place to make wishy-washy comments.

Is he of Christ or not? If you can't tell - simply keep shut. Don't add to the current confusion.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
What exactlly does it mean to be brain-washed? It's funny how people that are brainwashed themselves are calling others brainwashed. Was it not on this forum that some people supported a pastor that slapped an innocent girl saying that it's biblical. I think ya'll should remove the log in your eyes before attempting to help other people with theirs. Btw, Pastor emeka king is been tried for murder and not for indoctrination.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by ceejay80s(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT UP JOOR! STOP QUOTING THAT USELESS BOOK!

YOU ARE ALL DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!

WE PAGANS DONT BELIEVE IN LUCIFER, SATAN , DEVIL , AND ALL THAT OYINBO MYTHS.

OUR ANCESTORS NEVER BELIEVED IN THESE THINS AND THEY LED SIMPLE GOOD LIVES.
una no get dis guy? He is a muslim trying to ridicule christians, pretending he's a pegan, why hasn't he said anything about muslims/islam, abi muslims too no dey worship God?
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by tomzman: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
So, some idiotic fools still attend that guy's church. smh. By the way, why haven't they hanged the guy since all these days sef?
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
ceejay80s: una no get dis guy? He is a muslim trying to ridicule christians, pretending he's a pegan, why hasn't he said anything about muslims/islam, abi muslims too no dey worship God?

why should i talk about muslims here , when we are clearly dealing with a thread concerned with christianity and christian-related crimes.

muslims will get their bashing at the appropriate time and place. you dont need to worry.

we Pagans do not discriminate. cool
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by meetedegree: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
is that bastard still alive
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by patostation(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
christianity: the religion of man-worship and extortion.

Point of correction, that is not Christianity. A christian is a person who is Christ-like in behavior. The Bible long spoke about people like Rev. Dr. King. Only that many are so blind that they cannot see beyond their noses. 2 Tim 3:13 says, "wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled"; "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Christ,' or 'there!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. Look! I have forewarned you." (Mt 24:23,24; "I know that after my going away, oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away disciples after themselves. Therefore keep awake... (Acts 20:29-31). I wonder who cannot understand this!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by patostation(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh good service:

https://www.nairaland.com/1197765/how-south-american-native-tainos

This is not Christianity. Spanish inquisition is a well known aspect of Catholicism which claims to be "Christian". You can say "professed Christians". Professed Christians are not necessarily true Christians
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2013
pato station:

Point of correction, that is not Christianity. A christian is a person who is Christ-like in behavior. The Bible long spoke about people like Rev. Dr. King. Only that many are so blind that they cannot see beyond their noses. 2 Tim 3:13 says, "wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled"; "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Christ,' or 'there!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. Look! I have forewarned you." (Mt 24:23,24; "I know that after my going away, oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away disciples after themselves. Therefore keep awake... (Acts 20:29-31). I wonder who cannot understand this!

Wrong !

A christian is someone who believes that a cosmic jewsh zombie can make him/she/it live for ever if you eat his flesh and tell him he/she/it accepts him as a master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity becos some idiots ate a fruit in the garden after been convienced by a talking snake! wink

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by kokorodudu(f): 1:36am On Feb 17, 2013
I would love to watch that m'fucker die.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by CROWE: 2:22am On Feb 17, 2013
pato station:

This is not Christianity. Spanish inquisition is a well known aspect of Catholicism which claims to be "Christian". You can say "professed Christians". Professed Christians are not necessarily true Christians

Realistically speaking what is a christian? It is not simply someone who believes in God and worships him through Christ? You can chose to distance yourself from them, calling them "professed Christians" but they are Christians and what they do is their own interpretation of what Christ is and taught, it is Christianity and they do what they do in the name of your God.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Groundzero1: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Owaabeo: God forgives, lets learn from HIM. Pilet washed off his hands after because he was pressurized to do so.
Shey u know God. Secondly,it's called Pilate
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by roxell120(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2013
are u a TRUE child of God? are u truelly saved by his blood? if yes should you support tooth for tooth and still make haven? Jesus asked them' if there is any that has not committed sin greater than this first cast a stone ' they all vanished cos non was righteous among them.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by roxell120(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2013
kokorodudu: I would love to watch that m'fucker die.
perhaps u are a christian and talk like this. are u going to church today? if yes, then ure just a church goer.what will you ve in mind y praying? killing? how are u now better than who ure calling for his head in the presence of God? jews shouted likewise in the time of christs trials.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you too nice job. i thank you! high 5 ! cool

Don't u get it, or ur demon-gods don't teach u intuitiveness? Its of no use arguing with

FO0Ls OF THE FIRST-ORDER!, that's why everyone has left ur case. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, i still wait for pagan 9ja to invite his demon-gods to battle Our SUPREME LORD and SAVIOUR,

JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by vanstanzy(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2013
kacheezy:
And you think you can enter heaven with such dirty language...i spit on you bloody hypocrite.

I spit on both ur eyes and ur grave! Back at ya! angry angry angry

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by vanstanzy(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2013
@kacheezy.

I spit on both ur eyes and ur grave! Back at ya! angry angry angry
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by swaggzo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
platoworks: I thought this man has been hanged before

I pity for his members. they hav sold their souls to the lawless one.

they hav been bound and caged.

They cant even realize they are in hell.

Only the Blood of Jesus Christ will redeem their souls back from the devil.

i swr. so tha guy is still alive. small time now them go set am free. oooh God!
wetin them dae wait for na, he should also be set ablaze too... thats all.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by kinguwem: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Religion is the opium of the masses. If a church cannot admit that their pastor committed murder, then there is no truth in what they are doing. They can deceive themselves but not the public.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
pato station:

so whoever does good is christian and whoever doesnt is not? what a bunch of filthy hypocrites! angry

anyone who believes in your man-God and your man-written book is a christian. Period.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
pato station:

catholicism is a pure form of christianity as was propagated, than your new-age denominations, because catholicism was 1 of the first ways in which christianity was propagated and spread.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

Don't u get it, or ur demon-gods don't teach u intuitiveness? Its of no use arguing with

FO0Ls OF THE FIRST-ORDER!, that's why everyone has left ur case. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, i still wait for pagan 9ja to invite his demon-gods to battle Our SUPREME LORD and SAVIOUR,

JESUS CHRIST.

YOUR MOTHER IS A DEMON TO GIVE BIRTH TO A SLAVE LIKE YOU!

MY GODS DONT FIGHT WITH BASE MEN! BLOODY SAVIOUR!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by seyibrown(f): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
They should bear it in mind that Jesus' disciples did not cause mayhem when he was crucified.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
seyibrown: They should bear it in mind that Jesus' disciples did not cause mayhem when he was crucified.

except that their minions suceeded in pulling down the long-standing, developed and prosperourous Pagan Roman Empire, and plunging the region into anarchy ad disrepair.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by dagr8(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
seyibrown: They should bear it in mind that Jesus' disciples did not cause mayhem when he was crucified.
shocked shocked shocked shocked...who am i seeing
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by UluemeFrank(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hang am tomorrow. una too dey waste time, small time dem go say im don abscond to Singapore,,,,,,, ha ha ha ahaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by shamson: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SAY IT AS MANY TIMES YOU WANT! YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR CREATOR! EVEN THOUGH THAT IS HOW MY HAUSA PEOPLE CALL IT, YOU ARE STILL ABUSING THE CREATOR FORCE!

WE ALL KNOW WHO THE DEVILISH HOMO-MAN IS! YOUR JESUS IS NOT A MAN! A MAN WONT CRY FOR HELP FROM HIS FATHER WHEN BEING PUT TO DEATH!

A REAL MAN NEVER CRIES!

Meaning what?
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
shamson:
Meaning what?

dont you know how jesus cried like a baby for his father (apparently God) to save him and God didnt.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Dibiachukwu: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Listen you sons of many vile spirits. Christianity and Islam are two of the biggest pestilence of my people. I place an indelible curse on those that propagate these false religions that was used to enslave their fathers. CHUKWU would fight the final battle for the soul of his people. The children of CHUKWU have been deceived to despise CHUKWU, so they suffer tremendously from the ailments from there oppressors. All sons of CHUKWU must return back to CHUKWU. He who worships devils, would travel the world in search of worthless gold coins. All his years he would sought these coins, only to realize later that they amount to nothing. CHUKWU is supreme. Bow to CHUKWU cool before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by opribo(m): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2013
The cant hang that man because if the uselessness of our justice system. The lady he burnt to death must have rottened and decayed in the grave and yet his church members and government are still feeding him fat on tax payers money.

I wont be surprised if he lives and dies naturally in prison instead of facing the hangman. Stupid system that delays justice
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Listen you sons of many vile spirits. Christianity and Islam are two of the biggest pestilence of my people. I place an indelible curse on those that propagate these false religions that was used to enslave their fathers. CHUKWU would fight the final battle for the soul of his people. The children of CHUKWU have been deceived to despise CHUKWU, so they suffer tremendously from the ailments from there oppressors. All sons of CHUKWU must return back to CHUKWU. He who worships devils, would travel the world in search of worthless gold coins. All his years he would sought these coins, only to realize later that they amount to nothing. CHUKWU is supreme. Bow to CHUKWU cool before it is too late.

Thnx Gods finaly Igbos are coming into the picture too! welcome brother! I am Hausa and any Pagan Traditionalist is my brother and sister! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.