Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cheap Male And Female TM Lewin Shirts For Quick Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheap Male And Female TM Lewin Shirts For Quick Sale (1107 Views)

100 Top Quality TM Lewin Men's Shirt @ 6k each. Best Quality;best Price / close / Tm Lewin,hawes N Curtis Wholesaler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Male And Female TM Lewin Shirts For Quick Sale by globalbizminds: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2013
My wife is based in the UK and she got lots of TM shirts to Nigeria as she came around for the xmas and new year.
She has sold so many already and what is left is 20 male shirts and 20 female shirts. They are of various sizes and colours.
She is going back to the UK on weds 20th Feb 2013 so she wants to sell them off at a give away price. The asking price for the 40 pieces is N140,000 (i.e N3,500 per one).
This is an opportunity for you to make good profit as one TM shirt goes for N7,500 and above.

We are based in Kano so you can pickup yourself or if you are outside Kano and dont have anyone that can help you pickup, we can assure you that we will deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. We will provide our account number, you make a part payment and pay the balance when you receive the goods.
Please for security reasons we plead that you keep the payment tellers incase any dispute arises.
If interested please call 08106510966.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Discover How I Make Extra 100-150k Monthly From My Home / Golden Penny Noddles / How To Make Plantain Farming #500,OOO Montly/daily Income To Ur Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.