Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (74363 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by londoner: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2013
They look like they fought on the way there.....
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by bleufaucon: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Rubbish dis is all we care about asteroids passed over d earth..naija no send na wizkid

May u be blessed abundantly by this comment of yours! Gullible citizens drunk with indulgence and extreme stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by SniperD(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
buchy4: He is really a kid
And y'll r talkin bout em?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Rossikk(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
So of all the girls in Naija it had to be this "blonde" that this boy saw to make his "girlfriend". Just shows where his colonised mind is. Stup.id..
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by londoner: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rossikk: So of all the girls in Naija it had to be this "blonde" that this boy saw to make his "girlfriend". Just shows where his colonised mind is. Stup.id..

I think we have to be fair though. When there was another thread showing him with Uche....look how people insulted her, just because of her low cut.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
just pondering

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by sobastical: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
patholaw: Who be wizkid?

Na one small boi, wey dey always shout yeeeeyeee like craze.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by sobastical: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013

Na one small boi, wey dey always shout yeeeeyeee at the start of him song like craze.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by IKenn(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
wizzy is actually 23 goin on 24
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Emmywudz(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2013
zumarock8: hmmmm girls na wa.ooo, dont tell me is dat smal kid dey run dat girl, money is power
u b ode ohh, u tink wizkid is a baby, nd is it because dat grl looks big?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by ifyfaith: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2013
dis one na aunt n nephew o.lolzzzzzzzzzz[b][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by smith403(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2013
lol!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by hardeyincah(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2013
I hate dis soldiers die... So they can follow Whiz Kid with Camo top on him... And if dem see any guy or girl put on camo top dem go dey beat am... Corrupt soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by holuwarlay08(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2013
that is wizzard boy................tumbs up for u
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by segsxpendable(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
a spoilt brat...
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by vivebaby(f): 10:24am On May 30, 2013
cute
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by wilsonbaba: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
[i][/i] na wao girl are totally crazy, they deal with money, well I think money they rule now and aside age no be mata just a number. They enjoy yourself jooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.