Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,146 members, 7,946,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Identify Gay's In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Identify Gay's In Your Area (2949 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by Donmichaelz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
We live in a society where the word gay is gaining momentum in popularity...most of us might not actualy point out Gays in our area,school e.t.c..but i belive before an individual is diagnosed of a disease,there should be symptom/signs...i listed out some signs of gayism i have noticed in my area,if u have a contrary view feel free to xpress it(maturedly)

1- when a Guy is always wearing Pink,tight trousers,ladies like shoes

2-When he enjoys touching or holding hands with his fellow guy.

3-when he starts behaving like a lady e.g (woman wrapper) he is a likely candidate 4 gayism

4-When he enjoys the company of ladies compared to guys,meaning he finds solemn amongs is kind.

5-Add Yours
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by pastie(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shaking his butt when walking cheesy
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
When he takes too much of the unmentioned commodity here on nairaland
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by pastie(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
walescounis: When he takes too much of the unmentioned commodity here on nairaland
unmention=GARRI.
Rit?
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by ijebabe: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
SMH. I wish someone will try to find out ways to identify rapist, robbers and killers undecided
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by ezeagu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
6. to 10,000,000. - When he takes questionable amounts of "ewoh!" in his "meshiọnụ!".
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by plendil: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
After identiffication, what nest? mob action? undecided
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
this thread is so gay, it gave me ulcer

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by stupor(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Donmichaelz: We live in a society where the word gay is gaining momentum in popularity...most of us might not actualy point out Gays in our area,school e.t.c..but i belive before an individual is diagnosed of a disease,there should be symptom/signs...i listed out some signs of gayism i have noticed in my area,if u have a contrary view feel free to xpress it(maturedly)

3-when he starts behaving like a lady e.g (woman wrapper) he is a likely candidate 4 gayism

4-When he enjoys the company of ladies compared to guys,meaning he finds solemn amongs is kind.

5-Add Yours

Are u gay ! Because i know some dudes with these your outlisted characters and who can also drill the living daylight out of some women like their life depended on it !

Its not a true reprensation ! Everyone wears tight jeans now,can also choose to be with boys more than ladies and can also choose to wear pink and even rainbow if he Or she so wishes !

Its not really factual !

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by sweetgala(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Donmichaelz: We live in a society where the word gay is gaining momentum in popularity...most of us might not actualy point out Gays in our area,school e.t.c..but i belive before an individual is diagnosed of a disease,there should be symptom/signs...i listed out some signs of gayism i have noticed in my area,if u have a contrary view feel free to xpress it(maturedly)

5-Add Yours

Is this a joke, an adult like yourself sat down and this is the essence of your soul. Why are you so concerned with what gay people are doing. Oga abeg face your front make you hold your side.

I don't know what a gay man looks like cause no be my business wetin him take him/her life do nah no be my business more punanay for us straight men.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by Ngwakwe: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gay is sexual attraction to same sex. It doesn't mean inability to impregnate a woman.

You can be a gay and still have children depending on societal influence.

Some Nigerian Gays are mostly Transgenders that have the tendency to put their manhood in any hole-able port.
Re: How To Identify Gay's In Your Area by ezeagu(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
pastie: Shaking his butt when walking cheesy

How is that possible?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Johannesburg, Rated Africa’s Most Popular Destinations / Police Beats Banker To Pulp For Urinating Beside A Bank[photos] / Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.