Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (100331 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by hoticey(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
make una mail me dis stuff abeg hoticey@gmail.com
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
WackyJ1:

Shut up there the two of you. How many screenshots have they posted in the last month that you're here talking "no more screenshots". If it wasn't working will there be Any screenshots at all? I'm not even sure you read the thread before posting, you just saw one screen shot and you're posting. If you actually read previous posts you've be able to determine for yourself whether it is working or not. Are the screenshots disturbing you, why don't you just read the posts, talk your own and leave. Instead someone is talking about stinking attitude
Please, no need to insult them. They are entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
hoticey: make una mail me dis stuff abeg hoticey@gmail.com
No need droping email. As you take enter G-BAM, just dey doing like that.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
luluosas:
No need droping email. As you take enter G-BAM, just dey doing like that.

Todays own na the worst,Ive gotten more than 8gb and still counting,if I send it just once,I will recieve more than 70 messages,you can imagine that,maybe na kasa final,dem fit block am anytime,but guys make una enjoy while it lasted o.
@luluosas my man,how you dey?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Young po413:

Todays own na the worst,Ive gotten more than 8gb and still counting,if I send it just once,I will recieve more than 70 messages,you can imagine that,maybe na kasa final,dem fit block am anytime,but guys make una enjoy while it lasted o.
me i just get 300mb after everything wey i do yesterday night
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
luluosas:
Please, no need to insult them. They are entitled to their own opinion.
alright, though sometimes people need to be told so as to avoid abuse of entitlement
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Young po413:

I dey kampe my brother
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
WackyJ1:
alright, though sometimes people need to be told so as to avoid abuse of entitlement
That's okay, you know everybody don't reason the same way.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2013
thank you glo ;Dthank you glo
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
@WackyJ1 and @k2kay Please, you guys should the ADULTS you are. Why all these abuses and irritating scenario you people are putting up here? Please, stop it. Thank you two.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by k2kay(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
luluosas: @WackyJ1 and @k2kay Please, you guys should the ADULTS you are. Why all these abuses and irritating scenario you people are putting up here? Please, stop it. Thank you two.
aye aye.....over and out grin grin grin
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by honsule(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Guyz,let us maintain some decorum here.Insulting and using acerbic words is against the rules of this section.Hence,anybody that continues will face the consequence....
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
honsule: Guyz,let us maintain some decorum here.Insulting and using acerbic words is against the rules of this section.Hence,anybody that continues will face the consequence....
A word is enough for the wise
hmmm
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Fitbird02: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2013
Pls guys.. How can i use this stuff on my bb? I tryd bt wasnt loading at all.. I'v 1. Sumtin gig nw
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by sinade1(m): 4:43am On Apr 27, 2013
WackyJ1:

Shut up there the two of you. How many screenshots have they posted in the last month that you're here talking "no more screenshots". If it wasn't working will there be Any screenshots at all? I'm not even sure you read the thread before posting, you just saw one screen shot and you're posting. If you actually read previous posts you've be able to determine for yourself whether it is working or not. Are the screenshots disturbing you, why don't you just read the posts, talk your own and leave. Instead someone is talking about stinking attitude

I saw your post but refused to reply you. Try as much as possible not to insult people when you are passing comments because whatever you say will surely tell people who you are. Nairaland is a free blog, but that doesn't mean you have right to insult people.

@luluosas, thanks. Keep the good work going.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2013
My people, pls don't waste ur time sending this gbam code. Before u send it, first subscribe to always micro that is 1000. Nairaland for 260mb with 30 days validity. after this, u can start sending the gbam code as many as possible times. This will add up to ur data and most importantly, no matter what happened to glo, u will have 30 days to use ur accrued data which u can still carry over to another month by auto renewing it by the time ur 30 auto renewing it. This is the best way to enjoy this leakage. Hurry up and make hay when the sun is still glo- ing.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Shawnpp(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2013
seunlayi: My people, pls don't waste ur time sending this gbam code. Before u send it, first subscribe to always micro that is 1000. Nairaland for 260mb with 30 days validity. after this, u can start sending the gbam code as many as possible times. This will add up to ur data and most importantly, no matter what happened to glo, u will have 30 days to use ur accrued data which u can still carry over to another month by auto renewing it by the time ur 30 auto renewing it. This is the best way to enjoy this leakage. Hurry up and make hay when the sun is still glo- ing.

Now that I'm having the gbam free mb, if I subscribe to always micro, will my mb from gbam be added?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by sonyjacobs(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2013
any answer to the above post?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Now that I'm having the gbam free mb, if I subscribe to always micro, will my mb from gbam be added?[/quote]
[quote author=Shawnpp]

we have to be very careful here, remember that data bundle is not the same as data bonus. If you have 50mb as your data bonus and you check your data balance by sending info to 127 or via #124# press 4 you will get zero MB, only by *127*0# that you know how much data bonus you have.
So those who have subscribed as well as have data bonus should give testimonies...
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
chineduace: Now that I'm having the gbam free mb, if I subscribe to always micro, will my mb from gbam be added?

we have to be very careful here, remember that data bundle is not the same as data bonus. If you have 50mb as your data bonus and you check your data balance by sending info to 127 or via #124# press 4 you will get zero MB, only by *127*0# that you know how much data bonus you have.
So those who have subscribed as well as have data bonus should give testimonies...
just subscribe to the always min plan, the data will be added together even if it is not added, subsequent data bonus will be added and u can then be on a safer side. I tell u guys, this data bonus will be over anytime from now and this is the only means by which u can enjoy it rather than wasting it with the fear that the validity is short. I have been doing this since january. A lady just rolled over her 8gig now for another month
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dear Globacom,
Thank you very much for crediting my G-BAM account daily with very plenty MBs, with zero zero naira on my account. With this good thing you are doing for me and other people who are daily benefiting from this awuf, we will forever remain loyal to your network.
We also pray that, with MNP now in Nigeria, may you get more subscribers in your network, so that we all can experience a true UNLIMITED services through G-BAM. Thank you once more.
Sign: luluosas
For: All G-BAM Nairalanders and Nigerians

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
chineduace: Now that I'm having the gbam free mb, if I subscribe to always micro, will my mb from gbam be added?

No sir, sending Info to 127 and dialling *127*0# will give you the same result, whether you are on a paid subscription or on free bonus subscription like G-BAM. Thank you.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
sinade1:

I saw your post but refused to reply you. Try as much as possible not to insult people when you are passing comments because whatever you say will surely tell people who you are. Nairaland is a free blog, but that doesn't mean you have right to insult people.

@luluosas, thanks. Keep the good work going.
Thank you very much.
Honestly, one can make his suggestions known without resorting to insults. I don't really know why we Nairalanders are too angry, impatient and easily provoked. May God help us all to overcome this irresponsible phenomenon here. God bless.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by sinade1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
seunlayi: My people, pls don't waste ur time sending this gbam code. Before u send it, first subscribe to always micro that is 1000. Nairaland for 260mb with 30 days validity. after this, u can start sending the gbam code as many as possible times. This will add up to ur data and most importantly, no matter what happened to glo, u will have 30 days to use ur accrued data which u can still carry over to another month by auto renewing it by the time ur 30 auto renewing it. This is the best way to enjoy this leakage. Hurry up and make hay when the sun is still glo- ing.

This the best way to manage and enjoy this awufu data. Subscribe to "Always Micro" every month to extend your data expiration and continue to add to the accrual of data with Glo Gbam.
I still have data i got in Feb, via Glo Gbam.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Off Topic:
I beg everyone of you here, to please, run 4/40 from the recently announced Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo, like running from a plague, tsunami and poison.
That plan is the latest FRAUDULENT tricks from Glo, using their poisonous carrot (5X bonus) to track you.
First, no matter how much you recharge from N200 and above, you will only get N240 in your bonus account, with 5MB free data that you can never use.
Worst of it all is the fact that, all your calls are charged at 50k/sec (N30/minute). You just ask me, why will Globacom become this insensitive, by introducing higher tariff plan, in the face of MNP, why we are clamouring for a cheaper call tariff, even with free on-net calls as the case may be.
Sadly, you will have to cough out N100 to migrate out of the good for nothing Biiiiig 5 plan, to any other Glo prepaid plans of your choice, and N105 to join G-BAM from Biiiiig 5. Nigerians, is that what you need from Glo now? I don't think so.
Why am I saying all these against Glo, the same network I am supporting with all my might and strength?
Yes, I have to warn you people never to swallow their bait because, I have been a VICTIM to the Biiiiig FRAUD called Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo.
Remember, to be forewarn is to be forearm. Thank you and God bless.
Glo - UNLIMITED
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
sinade1:

This the best way to manage and enjoy this awufu data. Subscribe to "Always Micro" every month to extend your data expiration and continue to add to the accrual of data with Glo Gbam.
I still have data i got in Feb, via Glo Gbam.
whosoever has hear, let him hear what we are saying Gbam (Diamonds) are not for ever. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
i really dont lyk glo...i cant even use d mb i av.....glo network iz so bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.