Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (100376 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by physise(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2013
Isjaymoh: Somebody should help. Is it possible for someone to use his/her GBAM bonus MB on Iphone Or BB
yea
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:17am On May 06, 2013
Isjaymoh: Somebody should help. Is it possible for someone to use his/her GBAM bonus MB on Iphone Or BB
iPhone, sure but, BB, not too sure, except you are able to change the settings to APN gloflat using flat for Password and Username.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2013
Don t waste ur time multiplying gigs, 1st subscribed to their plan before u start multiplying.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2013
seunlayi: Don t waste ur time multiplying gigs, 1st subscribed to their plan before u start multiplying.
If you don't want to subscribe, keep dialling the G-BAM code and you are good to go everyday.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by kingdamix(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2013
I want to belief that glo is doing there best to stop the trick from working, they've being able to stop the messages from coming in and with the increase in ESME Unreachable, I think we should be expecting blockages very soon coz some subscribers are unable to migrate to Gbam anymore

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by jamesope04(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2013
seunlayi: Don t waste ur time multiplying gigs, 1st subscribed to their plan before u start multiplying.
I finally danced 2 ur tune. I got a new glo line n subscribe 2 always micro. Multiplicatn started last nite n I've gotten 4.8gig. My core glo line has ova 32gig 2 expire in 24hrz. Wat if d auto renewal fails even if I'm havin above 1k in my acct nko? How long do u say u've been usin urs?

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2013
luluosas:
If you don't want to subscribe, keep dialling the G-BAM code and you are good to go everyday.
It is better to be on a data plan. this stuff may stop at any time that means whatever data one has will dissapear withing 24 hrs. But if one is one a plan, you will just keep on renewing the plan therefore, your data may last till next year.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by smajatt(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2013
seunlayi:
It is better to be on a data plan. this stuff may stop at any time that means whatever data one has will dissapear withing 24 hrs. But if one is one a plan, you will just keep on renewing the plan therefore, your data may last till next year.
yea i think so 2
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2013
it amases me how someone will be getting over 50gb on glo gbam when he knws e cnt cover 30gb a day even on 500kb..nawa for una oh..nigerians always overdong things..me i comsume 2gb a day..thats enough for me
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by twinskenny(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2013
my own no dey send me message again self... now na invicible multiplication grin grin
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
it amases me how someone will be getting over 50gb on glo gbam when he knws e cnt cover 30gb a day even on 500kb..nawa for una oh..nigerians always overdong things..me i comsume 2gb a day..thats enough for me
thats nigerian for you . they like to abuse things

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 06, 2013
twinskenny: my own no dey send me message again self... now na invicible multiplication grin grin

I am new to this thing, when I send the code I get this: "the profile you selected is the same as your current profile"

is this how it works?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by neowelsh(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2013
9jadelta: thats nigerian for you . they like to abuse things
my brother, they always take things for granted thinking its fun, but that's stupidity. will they ever grow up?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by ojj(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2013
Yes it is possible. Using it on my BB 9850.
APN - glosecure
Username - gprs
Psswd- gprs
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2013
silent multiplier....!!!!
Can i say this is better than waking up to see 100 glo messages...or are they trying to fix the problem.... I hereby bind and cast....lol
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2013
chineduace: silent multiplier....!!!!
Can i say this is better than waking up to see 100 glo messages...or are they trying to fix the problem.... I hereby bind and cast....lol
Abeg, no crack my ribs for me ooooo. On a serious, are trying to tell us that you've never pay for a data plan before? That's not good at all.
It is time you dash Glo some money because, you have eaten this awuf too much.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2013
chineduace: silent multiplier....!!!!
What else do you expect, they must be busy by now trying to fix the leakage maybe that was the reason why Globacom CEO walk away from the surprised birthday party organized for him by members of gloworld. grin grin grin grin grin. All you mr sabi-sabi that are busy sending the multiplier code, you should better spent your time using ur accumulated gigs before the wipe them off. kiss kiss
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by kmanning: 11:29pm On May 06, 2013
seunlayi: What else do you expect, they must be busy by now trying to fix the leakage maybe that was the reason why Globacom CEO walk away from the surprised birthday party organized for him by members of gloworld. grin grin grin grin grin.
lol. Mey mr adenuga leave this thing na, @least for 6months cos i never belefud o.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2013
No more messages after sending the G-BAM code but, you will SURELY receive a message from 127 telling you that, your account is active and will expire bla bla bla. Remember, this will only happen if your previous subscription have expired but, for multipliers, just go ahead sending the code. Your data will be credited but you will not receive any message. Enjoy while it last.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2013
guys.. i dont know what happened... 3GB gone, my expiry was tomorrow and.... i did everything right.
anyone with same problems...
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by physise(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2013
chineduace: guys.. i dont know what happened... 3GB gone, my expiry was tomorrow and.... i did everything right.
anyone with same problems...
same with me my 27gb has been wiped off i have 0mb bt am still browsing
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2013
seasons over

those that mounted 50gb enjoy ur gb now grin
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by k2kay(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
Alas its over 4GB gone.......tanx glo. Really appreciate and am glad I took someone's advise not to store buh to use immediately.I can atleast sleep wt a sound mind 2nite grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On May 07, 2013
Just like I said,I hope you all enjoyed while it lasted?
Glo una try wella
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by W3xy1(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2013
thank God na operation acquire and burning i dey do
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2013
mine is still loaded with some gigs, me i no dey over do things
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Temitaryor(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2013
i think d error as been resolved........my mb just dissappear some minutes ago...... Anyway thanks to Glo
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2013
twinskenny: my own no dey send me message again self... now na invicible multiplication grin grin
it has turned to visible multiplier again. the messages are just rolling in.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2013
chei biggest f up..just when i was so into d glo itself..kai.anyway my mtn ministy still dey,bt as we all knw mtn service is nt to be compard to awesome glo.**crying**
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2013
seunlayi: mine is still loaded with some gigs, me i no dey over do things
its nt about overdoing i had jst 3gb unlike ppls 50gb and its gone nw

2 Likes

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seunlayi(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
its nt about overdoing i had jst 3gb unlike ppls 50gb and its gone nw
no mind Typical "Omo Naija" that cant afford to buy 1gig now having 50gig. I wonder what they want to do with 50gb
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by honsule(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
Temitaryor: i think d error as been resolved........my mb just dissappear some minutes ago...... Anyway thanks to Glo

GLO JUST WOKE UP: MY MB TOO VANISHED.They left me this msg: Dear Customer, your subscription to GBAM data bonus has now expired. Please re-subscribe to a data package cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.