Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! (1481 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / 'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn / Evidence Suggests That Chris Brown Is Dating Kim K's Younger Sister Kendall Jenn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Ciaralover(f): 6:15pm On May 03, 2006
Brad was the one who went for Angelina!!Angelina didnt go for him!!Beside Angelina is Hot and Gorgeous she can have any man she wants!!Brad wanted to have kids and Jenn didnot so they werent fit for each other.
Brad and Angelina are made for each other like me and tom!!Eve dont get mad boo!!
Jenn got nothing on Angelina, Nothing, absolutely Nothing.

Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Ciaralover(f): 6:19pm On May 03, 2006
Are the hot couple or not!!

Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by hotangel2(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2006
*hisses* *double hisses*, *triple hisses*! Jainsense!!!!!!!

She snatched him ni ojere, Anyways it dont matter anymore, that's history!
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by eveseh(f): 11:46am On May 06, 2006
what ever,all i know she took him from jenn
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by favourwal(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2006
Damn, that angie jolie is sexy as hell.

I think jenny should do something more about herself. and try to look more sexy and smile more often.

she sometimes looks like she has a permanent frown on her face or her smile is forced.
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by eveseh(f): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
whateva again all i know she's a bit*ch
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by ciaragirl(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2006
eveseh do u hate her that much?
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by jaybaby(f): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2006
Yeah right a very loud BiTcH!-jolie angry
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by toptho(f): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2006
of course she did.stupid girl.i hate angelina jolie so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Oracle(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2006
All of you guys are busy arguing over a happy couple, whether Angelina snatched him or not, they both live happily.
except if something else happens tommorow.

Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by iice(f): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2006
True Oracle
And i like her, infact i prefer them as a couple compared to Brad and Jen, that one was just not clicking for me. tongue tongue
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Free(f): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2006
GO ANGELINA!!!!!
GO BRAD!!!!!
i LOVE YA'LL grin grin grin grin
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by omot208(f): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
yeah she didnt take him alright. she definitely stole him. period.
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Akuviv: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
I wonder if you'll cheer on if your husband goes off with another woman no matter your differences angry angry!
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by omar22(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
Jennifer choose her career (FRIENDS) over having a family, but the whole affair kicked off on the set when they were shooting Mr & Mrs Smith
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by meggieblac: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
I love Angie's acting and looks but she's still a man snatching b.i.t.c.h. she even did it with Billy Bob who's fiancée at the time did not even know when they got married in another country.
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by yme1(f): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2010
is the first pic their caricature or what? cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by Nakele(f): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2010
THE POINT IS ANGIE DID NOT STEEL ANY ONE'S MAN,,,,,,,,,,, JEN MUST JUST GET IT INTO HER THIN SKULL THAT ITS OVER BETWEEN HER AND BRAD AND MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE.
IT IRRITATES AND ANNOY ME WHEN SHE BLUB ABOUT ANGIE ALL THE TIME , SHE IS SO SICKENING WHITH HER WAYS, WHERS HER PRIDE?

WE ALL FALL IN LOVE AND OUT OF LOVE AT SOME POINT IN LIFE BUT LIFE GOES ON, IS SHE THE ONLY WOMAN TO BE DUMPED IN THIS WORLD?? SHE MUST REALLY GET OFF HER HIGH HORSE AND MOVE ON,,,,,,,, NO WONDER NO MAN WANTS HIER ANY MORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
GO ANGIE ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by SeanT21(f): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2010
Damn, this thread is old as hell!I remember making this when I was 16 or 17.
Re: Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! by philip0906(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^
so dat means u r still in ur early 20s.i thought u were 45 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Dele Momodu Is Egotistic? / We Don't Sleep Around In Nollywood -kemi Alagbara / Femi Kuti's Ex-wife Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.