Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director (38491 Views)

List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) / Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Yemotiroro: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2013
76Naira: Poor medical systems and poor living environments.
How often do Nigerians consult a doctor? How many Nigerians have a good medical record diligently updated by their doctors? How many Nigerians know their family medical history? Now, how about the drugs and food we consume, the environments we live in with all the generator fumes, car pollutions, noise pollutions and pure filth?

We tend to associate good quality life with money and fame while pointing to spiritual sources for the opposite.
It's high time we asked ourselves why "died after a brief illness" seems to reside in Nigeria.

Exactly the point! We Nigerians see things falling apart, we pause to say 'May his soul RIP' and move gullibly on towards the same precipice. Abnormality Is so normal in Nigeria that anyone who dares to be normal becomes the odd man. People die in road accidents caused by some pothole that could have been fixed with less than 50K and 'Good Nigerians simply come along, clean up the mess, and with a sober spirits and bowed head mutter,'May their souls rest in peace' while d pothole gapes waiting for more blood.
We all need to stop, think, correct, review, improve in every way or else...Things don't just happen.

2 Likes

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by rodeo0070(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2013
76Naira: Poor medical systems and poor living environments.
How often do Nigerians consult a doctor? How many Nigerians have a good medical record diligently updated by their doctors? How many Nigerians know their family medical history? Now, how about the drugs and food we consume, the environments we live in with all the generator fumes, car pollutions, noise pollutions and pure filth?

We tend to associate good quality life with money and fame while pointing to spiritual sources for the opposite.
It's high time we asked ourselves why "died after a brief illness" seems to reside in Nigeria.

My heart goes to the family of the deceased. May his soul Rest in peace.
@ 76Naira.
I totally agree with you. This trend of brief illness is on the increase.

We are been introduced to lifestyles and technologies not present like 15-20 years ago everyday. Our immune system is under constant attack daily!.
We need to watch our diets. People would rather eat microwaved foods with ingredients that are silent killers from eateries @ any sight of it. Regular consumption of different kinds of drinks with questionable contents (sweeteners, artificial flavours, sugars etc). I've also noticed these days the increase in the number of youths,including our young ladies, with pot bellies. Some of these Pot bellies are even segmented (folds). You can say maybe the clothing style has changed but don't be deceived.
Our environment is becoming chaotic to live in. Communication masts here and there, noise pollution from religious homes, emission from vehicles, even from our home appliances and electronic gadgets.
Our state of nation (economy) and the deficiency in our Health care system already makes things far complicated.

I'm no Doctor but I can say confidently that more than 90% of we Nigerians don't even have our dentals checked. Lack of orientation and enlightenment is also culprit in these "sudden illness" stuffs.

Our daily problems, struggles and woes will not even allow we (Nigerians) to take time to visit the Doctors. The Doctors too, on the other hand are also handicapped due to the nature of our health care system.

People. We should not always attribute "brief illness" to spiritual Boko haram.
I'm not saying we should ignore help from this source but we need to play our own part to making sure we stay healthy.

If nothing is done, I'm afraid the Funeral homes, cemeteries will be smiling to the bank...

3 Likes

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by ogusbaba1(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2013
rodeo0070:

My heart goes to the family of the deceased. May his soul Rest in peace.
@ 76Naira.
I totally agree with you. This trend of brief illness is on the increase.

We are been introduced to lifestyles and technologies not present like 15-20 years ago everyday. Our immune system is under constant attack daily!.
We need to watch our diets. People would rather eat microwaved foods with ingredients that are silent killers from eateries @ any sight of it. Regular consumption of different kinds of drinks with questionable contents (sweeteners, artificial flavours, sugars etc). I've also noticed these days the increase in the number of youths,including our young ladies, with pot bellies. Some of these Pot bellies are even segmented (folds). You can say maybe the clothing style has changed but don't be deceived.
Our environment is becoming chaotic to live in. Communication masts here and there, noise pollution from religious homes, emission from vehicles, even from our home appliances and electronic gadgets.
Our state of nation (economy) and the deficiency in our Health care system already makes things far complicated.

I'm no Doctor but I can say confidently that more than 90% of we Nigerians don't even have our dentals checked. Lack of orientation and enlightenment is also culprit in these "sudden illness" stuffs.

Our daily problems, struggles and woes will not even allow we (Nigerians) to take time to visit the Doctors. The Doctors too, on the other hand are also handicapped due to the nature of our health care system.

People. We should not always attribute "brief illness" to spiritual Boko haram.

I'm not saying we should ignore help from this source but we need to play our own part to making sure we stay healthy.

hmmmmm
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by ceejay80s(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2013
The koko is we too plenty, 170million or more nigerians stil dey alive, we all supose die till we remain like 50million. The death supose start from those aboki boko haram side
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by rooftech: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2013
when they were exposing evil in their films they need be prayerful
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by supereagle(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2013
ONWU BIKO (Death Please ) stop killing Nollywood men and women.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by israel007: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2013
TB Joshua said something along this line.

Lord have mercy
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by chiefololade: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2013
Death is so sure, either you're a sinner, worshiper we are all going to die, even if it wasn't prophesized. We all have a exit date from this earth but that we don't know. And that is why God is God
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by ogusbaba1(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2013
ceejay80s: The koko is we too plenty, 170million or more nigerians stil dey alive, we all supose die till we remain like 50million. The death supose start from those aboki boko haram side
lols i tink dis is JOKE
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by ogusbaba1(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2013
israel007: TB Joshua said something along this line.

Lord have mercy
tHAT celebs will be dying
??
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Make dem no gather body go synagogue for deliverance, make dem de pose de form over enlightened for God and atheist. Una go die finish for una prime. When the gods want to kill someone, they first make him mad.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2013
Mccoynelly:

True oo
We need God,s intervention

1 Like

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Onasa22: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2013
There's a serious power tussle in d movie industry that is responsible for their death. U either embrace God or u face d music. Rip

1 Like

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by ogusbaba1(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

I pity you and the other ignoramuses in that country. You folks deserve every misery that befalls you. With all your prayers and vigils, absolutely nothing good is working in that country. No be the same prayer wey una grandparents pray sotay and nothing change; make una continue dey trouble God with prayers while other countries dey develop economically and technologically. I laugh in 12th century English.

Have you wondered why your politicians run to developed countries for treatment when they are sick? Why don't they go to their Pastors and Babalawos? Chei, no wonder una situation just dey worse everyday.
ABi na
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2013
ziccoit: Prophecies or not, a lot people die everyday as newborn are born to live too. The news of these "celebrities" death spread like wide fire because of their popularity.

Touche cry
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by iloike(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

What works of God? Nigerians are arguably the most religious folks on earth, but the state of Nigeria does not lend itself to this fact. If there is a God, it is manifest that He does not give a shiit about the folks of Nigeria. Or anyone else. After all, when Hitler was slaughtering his children--the Jews--He did nothing!

It would be foolish of me to serve a God who lets his children be persecuted while doing nothing to help them.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by iloike(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

What works of God? Nigerians are arguably the most religious folks on earth, but the state of Nigeria does not lend itself to this fact. If there is a God, it is manifest that He does not give a shiit about the folks of Nigeria. Or anyone else. After all, when Hitler was slaughtering his children--the Jews--He did nothing!

It would be foolish of me to serve a God who lets his children be persecuted while doing nothing to help them.
And where is Hitler now? wake up man

1 Like

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by equily(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2013
greatgod2012: If this news is true, then, i think our celebrities need prayers, though, pple die daily, but d rate at which its concerning our celebrities now is alarming.
May his soul rest in peace.
I av always luv ur coments on crucial topics here,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry madam!!!!!! am nt tryin 2 misundstud ur coment on this particular topic,,,,,,,,,,but, com 2 tink of it r d celebs special creature We all nid prayers......... death is evry1's garment,,,,,,,,,,,,,r.i.p 2 d deceased
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by gogo2479: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2013
THERE HIGH DEATH RATE IS ATTRIBUTED TO THERE HIGH NUMBER,BECAUSE WE REGARD AND CALL EVERY ONE THAT APPEARS IN ONE MOVIE,DRAMA OR TV PROGRAMN A CELEBRITY.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by nduchucks: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun: @ndu_chucks

henryadex claimed that God is killing the Nollywood folks because they are using His name in vain. That was why I asked that question.

Your question to henryadex appeared to indicate your acceptance of his claim that God is killing the Nollywood folks. If you did not accept or agree with the false statement, why did you need a follow up question. You were using a false and silly claim of people who do not understand their own religion to justify your atheism. That's a lazy way to go about such justification.

2 Likes

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by hollypagan: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

oga if you like whorship ur self or so call devil we dnt care but dnt decieve ppl here on nairaland,i bet you one day u'll seek the face of God but as for me and those that love God here its shall be well with us AMEN. IF YOU LOVE GOD LIKE THIS POST

4 Likes

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Yeah people die everyday but menh I'm just speechless.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Orblonde: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Life expectancy for a Nigerian is low and we notice these deaths because they are in the public eye. In case you didn't know nigerians are dying from the horrible state of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by jutino(f): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2013
ceejay80s: The koko is we too plenty, 170million or more nigerians stil dey alive, we all supose die till we remain like 50million. The death supose start from those aboki boko haram side
no it should start frm ur household must u comment

2 Likes

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by bola4dprec(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2013
TB Joshua at work
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Seek the face of God? Isn't that what Nigerians have been doing for decades? There is a church and/or mosque on every street and prayers are not lacking in any home, so why would you prescribe the same medicine that hasn't been working?

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS SAY THE WORDS BUT DEEP INSIDE THEY JUST DONT GIVE A FCK

1 Like

Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by CHIMSKY(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2013
I have this sinking feeling that if an investigation is done,all tnese recent deaths in the entertainment industry will be found to be stress related.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by CohenJane: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2013
greatgod2012: If this news is true, then, i think our celebrities need prayers, though, pple die daily, but d rate at which its concerning our celebrities now is alarming.
May his soul rest in peace.

do you know how many teachers, drivers, mechanics, kole-kole, beggers, street sweepers cleaners etc die daily?

every one needs prayer. but do you actually think prayer can avert death? i thought it, otherwise, Jesus would not have been cruficied on the cross to be raised the third for your salvation. if actually God is in control of everythin, then everything has a purpose for happening, and He may not have been unaware.

Everybody will go at their appointed time ... thought if there is anything like untimely death. If only the hired assasin could exrcise some restraint, that person he was paid to kill, if it has been destined to die that day, would surely die in one way or the other, without him being shot.
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by vanstanzy(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Is this for real? shocked shocked shocked Then serious prayers is needed. embarassed embarassed
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by orgasticdance: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2013
overdrive: Some thing is wrong some where everybody shld repent and seek d face of God cos I don't know where we are heading to as for me and my family we hv already ambraced and covered ourselves wt d blood of Jesus.

No nothing is wrong, we were all born to die, we were all born with terminal diseases, everyone is dying at this point, but not at the same pace. so this is perfectly normal.
...keep dying lovingly
Re: Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kcee Steps Out In A Cool Combo Outfit But Still Got It Wrong / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.