Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,875 members, 7,976,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Cowardice Of Atheism - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cowardice Of Atheism (66365 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Myopia Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
This might have made some sense if you had not dubiously quote-mined and mashed up two separate comments addressing two separate contexts....smh for you too
Your original statement wasn't specific but generalized. I didn't need to quote-mine, it speaks for itself.. or you have a better explanation?

No dey shake that head o, ur brain fit nak ceiling, I don dey shake my head since last night on top ifeness matter, the thing confuse me sotay i even dream of elijah and mohammed where dem dey drive bmw x6 on top highway..
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by An0nimus: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin grin i forgot the title of the movie please remind me , was it Ptolemoeus ? grin grin grin undecided
Prometheus smiley
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire:
I Repeat: I am yet to see an atheist that is ready to delve outside the confines of Logic and critically access Godhood outside their logic misfit. You cantt use a catapult to shoot at the moon, its impossible. Logic lacks premise for any empirical analysis of Godhood and Spirituality. Atheists are confused scientists. Granted, that Religion's definition of God is totally wrong, Atheists need to look at other fields of theology, like Pantheism and Scientology to refine the dogmatic misfit that Religion has successfully employed to confuse millions worldwide. Religionists, just as Atheists, need spiritual rehabilitation. Both specta of thoughts are wrong.
oga, abeg go siddon for gutter.. e be lyk say dis hot sun wey dey shine today dey worry you....

Wetin concern catapult concern moon? Abi u wan injure innocent astronaut? Everybody dey wrong, na ur weed dey right.. i'd rather be a christian...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2013
An0nimus:
Prometheus smiley
Hallo.. how una dey sef?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2013
chai! Smh. See what I missed?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by frevangel(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:
Who needs science for that? Slit your wrists, and you'll know exactly where life is.. nonsense..
Is this your answer? Like, seriously?!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:
oga, abeg go siddon for gutter.. e be lyk say dis hot sun wey dey shine today dey worry you....

Wetin concern catapult concern moon? Abi u wan injure innocent astronaut? Everybody dey wrong, na ur weed dey right.. i'd rather be a christian...

Dont insult me, I always demand respect cos I know many of you are actually kids. If you are reasonable, with a sincere quest for an understanding beyond where you are stucked (I probably pass through that verse decades ago), then you should keep an open mind. Cos our ignorance of things are because our daft belief that we know all. Which in fact might be the reason you are stucked where you are. I want to admonish that you stop insulting on this forum, cos not all of us welcome childish tantrums.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Dont insult me, I always demand respect cos I know many of you are actually kids. If you are reasonable, with a sincere quest for an understanding beyond where you are stucked (I probably pass through that verse decades ago), then you should keep an open mind. Cos our ignorance of things are because our daft belief that we know all. Which in fact might be the reason you are stucked where you are. I want to admonish that you stop insulting on this forum, cos not all of us welcome childish tantrums.
Not an insult but an advice. An open mind doesn't mean you let garbage in. The concepts you speak of are neither transferable, nor explainable. I'm calling it crap cos I believe it is. It's now your duty to convince me otherwise... without using logic...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: I am yet to see an atheist that is ready to delve outside the confines of Logic and critically access Godhood outside their logic misfit. You cantt use a catapult to shoot at the moon, its impossible. Logic lacks premise for any empirical analysis of Godhood and Spirituality. Atheists are confused scientists. Granted, that Religion's definition of God is totally wrong, Atheists need to look at other fields of theology, like Pantheism and Scientology to refine the dogmatic misfit that Religion has successfully employed to confuse millions worldwide. Religionists, just as Atheists, need spiritual rehabilitation. Both specta of thoughts are wrong.
You again!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by blackborn7(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Sry 2 av meddle on ur conversation,i just nid a questn 2 ask? What r believes? Is lyk a faith acted upon. If u belief naija wil gt beta certainly it wil, bt it myt tak a longer tym. Wen i read dis post i got 2 knw dat d level of human minds can b undiluted with facts n wisdow. Imagine 2 people arguin ova science n religion. Dis is nt d first tym dis has bn hapn.is part of presnt world problem. D guy who called himself an athetist do u believe in action over reaction, do u belief in metaphysics, occult science. Ds r tynz i av read n i got 2 undastnd that they r powers bt GODS power suceeds all. Av u heard of infinite intelligence, d holies of holies. Dats GOD. I was an athetist b4 n i av read all series of books, occultic,scientic books n etc. None gave me knowledge. Nt until i encounterd GOD. As 4 d religious fanatic learn 2 respect pipu blevs. I was lyk him so pray 4him. Dnt condemn him. Plz mr code try n read d epistles of paul. Read evrytyn.THERE IS GOD, N HE WIL FOREVER B OUR GOD AMEN.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2013
fr_evangel:
Is this your answer? Like, seriously?!
Have you slit your wrists...?

Leviticus 17:14 because the life of every creature is its blood....
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2013
omo_to_dun: Also there are sundry Gods in sundry religions. No one knows which one is the real God, if any exists at all. An interesting observation is that almost all of you would be Muslims had you been born in a Muslim family. Just as you believe that the Christian God is the real God so do other religious folks believe that their Gods are the real one.

And so you BELIEVE there is none!!!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Reyginus: You again!
Lol... bro, have a great week..
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2013
chukkynwob:

And so you BELIEVE there is none!!!
He believes they were are all created in the image of men...

ok, apart from some scary and pretyy confusing indian gods.. the rest look human.. cheesy
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Dont insult me, I always demand respect cos I know many of you are actually kids. If you are reasonable, with a sincere quest for an understanding beyond where you are stucked (I probably pass through that verse decades ago), then you should keep an open mind. Cos our ignorance of things are because our daft belief that we know all. Which in fact might be the reason you are stucked where you are. I want to admonish that you stop insulting on this forum, cos not all of us welcome childish tantrums.
3000 likes

No one can say it better than ex atheists. I love to listen to their testimonies and most ex atheist turn Christian or Muslim have always hanged their former acts on ignorance and silly pride.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:
He believes they were are all created in the image of men...

ok, apart from some scary and pretyy confusing indian gods.. the rest look human.. cheesy

Exactly my point he believes!! Anyway that is not the topic of this thread
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2013
omo_to_dun: @Billyonaire

The problem is simple. When Jehovah witnesses knock on my door and tell me that God loves me and that He is a pure and merciful Father, I immediately question them about His evil deeds in the Bible and they start beating about the bush. This has nothing to do with science. When Christians are trying to convert folks like me, shouldn't I ask questions? Shouldn't I ask why the God they serve is so evil?

Why would I want to be in a religion that tells me that I have free will, but if I don't serve their God I will end up in hell? That leaves me no choice. I have never tried to convert anyone to atheism. Not at all. I am just asking why you folks keep selling a product that you cannot defend.
Thanks for these questions. I am personally not a fan of Christianity even though I was born a Christian and grew up baptized and preached on the pulpit as an ordained Elder. I quited Church for Science and Esotericism which is where I am. I was atheist for over a decade. So I know much about what defines an atheist and the clear logical contexts in Religion which are totally false. But I can not deny the peace that Religion brings to the planet. That being said, Definition of God by Religion is very wrong. Very very wrong. But as atheist, which I believe most rational scientists have been inwardly, Is it just prudent to deny the existence of Causal Energy because certain schools of thought mis-defined and misrepresentated God and deities. I think its rather unfair to deny, but best to research for other schools of thoughts with pure scientific proofs that there is vast dimensions of existences beyond the third dimension. When I started studying other dimensions, Logic gave way to visionary and scientific understanding of what God could be, then I graduated from Atheism. It is that clear mind, that I want everyone whose intention is knowledge of God should employ. Religion is wrong about God, so is Atheism.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:
Not an insult but an advice. An open mind doesn't mean you let garbage in. The concepts you speak of are neither transferable, nor explainable. I'm calling it crap cos I believe it is. It's now your duty to convince me otherwise... without using logic...
My brother don't waste your time. Before you start anything with him, I will advice you seek what he defines as logic. Read my signature.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Thanks for these questions. I am personally not a fan of Christianity even though I was born a Christian and grew up baptized and preached on the pulpit as an ordained Elder. I quited Church for Science and Esotericism which is where I am. I was atheist for over a decade. So I know much about what defines an atheist and the clear logical contexts in Religion which are totally false. But I can not deny the peace that Religion brings to the planet. That being said, Definition of God by Religion is very wrong. Very very wrong. But as atheist, which I believe most rational scientists have been inwardly, Is it just prudent to deny the existence of Causal Energy because certain schools of thought mis-defined and misrepresentated God and deities. I think its rather unfair to deny, but best to research for other schools of thoughts with pure scientific proofs that there is vast dimensions of existences beyond the third dimension. When I started studying other dimensions, Logic gave way to visionary and scientific understanding of what God could be, then I graduated from Atheism. It is that clear mind, that I want everyone whose intention is knowledge of God should employ. Religion is wrong about God, so is Atheism.

So at this point where do you classify yourself?are You are neither a theist nor an atheist?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2013
chukkynwob:

So at this point where do you classify yourself?are You are neither a theist nor an atheist?
I am theist, I believe in God but I am saying that Religion rather mis-define God, which is why Atheists have so much doubts. There is no reason why anyone with an open mind will not in the end understand that the multiverses are a creation. And there are field workers beyond the schematics. Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but can be converted from one form to another, this is mostly true. But we refuse to ask ourselves. What is this Energy in its Infinity. Its 1 raise to power zero. The totality of all energies in all multiverses which converts to all universes is the function atheists deny but cant fathom, its exactly what religion is trying to put across. Most advanced Atheists will disagree, and will demand that I proof that Energy is conscious, and I will wait until most atheist grow that stage.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Reyginus: My brother don't waste your time. Before you start anything with him, I will advice you seek what he defines as logic. Read my signature.
Thanks for the heads-up. I wasn't wrong after all. How you dey?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: I am theist, I believe in God but I am saying that Religion rather mis-define God, which is why Atheists have so much doubts. There is no reason why anyone with an open mind will not in the end understand that the multiverses are a creation. And there are field workers beyond the schematics.

Ok, nice.. seems if we're both wrong, we get to spend eternity in hell...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by frevangel(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:

Let me help you with this, read the whole chapter and get it into context; there was a reason God said those words, for the symbolic representation of the blood in sacrifice. If you think the way you quoted then you shouldn't eat meat at all! And have you forgotten not ALL LIVING things have blood? You seem to miss that part.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by frevangel(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2013
musKeeto:

Let me help you with this, read the whole chapter and get it into context; there was a reason God said those words, for the symbolic representation of the blood in sacrifice. If you think the way you quoted then you shouldn't eat meat at all! And have you forgotten not ALL LIVING creature have blood? You seem to miss that part.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2013
fr_evangel:
Let me help you with this, read the whole chapter and get it into context; there was a reason God said those words, for the symbolic representation of the blood in sacrifice. If you think the way you quoted then you shouldn't eat meat at all! And have you forgotten not ALL LIVING creature have blood? You seem to miss that part.

Context, context, context, so life isn't in the blood? You referred to humans, don't start shifting posts...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:

No, I do not.
So you don't believe there is no God? I thought you didn't believe in any God.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:

I respect your civility. Mr Billyonaire, I actually have no definition for God. I do not claim to know anything about Him or Her. But I claim that the definition of God, with respect to the Bible, is problematic, for God partook in so many atrocities in the Bible, including but not limited to genocide and discrimination. These acts greatly contradict the loving and merciful picture of God that is painted by Christians. Now if Christians agree that their God is capricious, dictatorial, and whimsical, then I will hold my peace.

I find it hilarious that Christians, in trying to defend their God, would immediately condemn me to hell. Is that ironical? A merciful God created Hell! I am absolutely willing to learn. But we must be honest with one another, ask questions, and confront any contradictions that maybe heaped upon us.
I asked you a question earlier, I'll repeat it:
Is a person morally bound to preserve something that is entirely his/her creation? i.e. If you create something, are you under any moral obligation to preserve it? If your answer is No, then you'll agree that God isn't under any moral obligation to preserve the life of his creation. If your answer is Yes, then please explain how so.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
So you don't believe there is no God? I thought you didn't believe in any God.

Atheists are riddled with confusion and conflicts in their belief system

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (79) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.