Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Believe In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe In Love (790 Views)

I Believe I'm About To Get Laid / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Love by oratileb(f): 4:51am On Feb 17, 2013
I believe that you are out there and soon you will find me and sweep me off my feet. I believe you will love me and protect me like I need to be protected by you. I believe you will have unconditional love for me as I will be returning the same feeling. I believ my love it will not be long and I will trully be in love and be happy.....I beleive
Re: I Believe In Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Ok o. cool
Re: I Believe In Love by djeezy(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2013
Keep believing. It is our beliefs that keeps us alive, if you have something you believe in, you have something to live for.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Love by oratileb(f): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2013
djeezy: Keep believing. It is our beliefs that keeps us alive, if you have something you believe in, you have something to live for.
.........thank you dear and I know that its gonna happen
Re: I Believe In Love by djeezy(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2013
oratileb: .........thank you dear and I know that its gonna happen
Definitely.,You're welcome.
Re: I Believe In Love by Mynd44: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Interesting
Re: I Believe In Love by achinaboy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
It will come like a thief,but with my little experience,don`t keep or make any list on how your partner should look like,because when u make these list,you gonna miss him when he comes,just keep a natural flow,and also when you meet someone,don\t try to impress him or pretend as a future wife,or how his future wife needs to be,because u don`t really know what he needs in a woman.,,,,,,,,, i don`t know if am making anypoint but
Re: I Believe In Love by True2myself24(f): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
oratileb: I believe that you are out there and soon you will find me and sweep me off my feet. I believe you will love me and protect me like I need to be protected by you. I believe you will have unconditional love for me as I will be returning the same feeling. I believ my love it will not be long and I will trully be in love and be happy.....I beleive

Girl unless you're talking about Jesus Christ sweeping you off your feet in the rapture, keep dreaming.
Re: I Believe In Love by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hmm.
Re: I Believe In Love by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
oratileb: I believe that you are out there and soon you will find me and sweep me off my feet. I believe you will love me and protect me like I need to be protected by you. I believe you will have unconditional love for me as I will be returning the same feeling. I believ my love it will not be long and I will trully be in love and be happy.....I beleive

Wish u good luck sweetie, and when he finally comes, hope u won't chase him away with ur fronting? Cos that has made many ladies miss their true love

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Love by akj26(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'm right by ur side in spirit believing faith will make our path cross soon enough. CAN'T WAIT

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
kiss
Re: I Believe In Love by oratileb(f): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
achina boy: It will come like a thief,but with my little experience,don`t keep or make any list on how your partner should look like,because when u make these list,you gonna miss him when he comes,just keep a natural flow,and also when you meet someone,don\t try to impress him or pretend as a future wife,or how his future wife needs to be,because u don`t really know what he needs in a woman.,,,,,,,,, i don`t know if am making anypoint but
.........thank you so much hey I have been thru a lot and all I need is a man to love and respect me
Re: I Believe In Love by k2039: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ oratileb I have waited this long to find thee, I joined nairaland all because of you. At a point I lost hope and thought I won't find you, Alas I was so close, I never knew.
oratileb I love you.

Yours Lovely,
K2039.
Re: I Believe In Love by xynerise: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: @ oratileb I have waited this long to find thee, I joined nairaland all because of you. At a point I lost hope and thought I won't find you, Alas I was so close, I never knew.
oratileb I love you.

Yours Lovely,
K2039.
@op. Your dream and believe are manifesting undecided
Re: I Believe In Love by k2039: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
xynerise:
@op. Your dream and believe are manifesting undecided
Thanks for the endorsement Sir.
Re: I Believe In Love by xynerise: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: Thanks for the endorsement Sir.
Anytime pal, anytime cool
Re: I Believe In Love by Dyt(f): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
I blv too
Re: I Believe In Love by cindyrella(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: @ oratileb I have waited this long to find thee, I joined nairaland all because of you. At a point I lost hope and thought I won't find you, Alas I was so close, I never knew.
oratileb I love you.

Yours Lovely,
K2039.
Sharp guy! cool
Re: I Believe In Love by oratileb(f): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb I love you.

Yours Lovely,
K2039.
......9ija showing so much love wow thanks hey
Re: I Believe In Love by luvmijeje(f): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2013
1 chance!
Re: I Believe In Love by k2039: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: ......9ija showing so much love wow thanks hey
It's not about saying 'thanks', but reciprocating my gestures and advances.
Re: I Believe In Love by fistonme(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
luvmijeje: 1 chance!

kai! Na 2 chance!plus you.
Re: I Believe In Love by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
You did bro, you did

achina boy: It will come like a thief,but with my little experience,don`t keep or make any list on how your partner should look like,because when u make these list,you gonna miss him when he comes,just keep a natural flow,and also when you meet someone,don\t try to impress him or pretend as a future wife,or how his future wife needs to be,because u don`t really know what he needs in a woman.,,,,,,,,, i don`t know if am making anypoint but

Salute!!!

(1) (Reply)

Friends Or No Friends???? / Girls And Proposals / What Is The Worst Thing To Say To Someone Who Just Got Dumped Boy Or Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.