Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja (18355 Views)

Auto Or Manual Car As Taxi? / See How This Abuja Taxi Driver Packaged Himself / What Do You Think Of The Hummer H1 Alpha As A Daily Driver In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Desdola(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
I like her courage. Many women wld have hired d car out to recieve pay in return but she choose to handle her business and doing it effectively. Its not just an eye opener to fellow women, but to men as well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
And she doesn't even have fake hair. Oya Nigerian women can you see?
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
she is actually prettier in person,strong woman, respect
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by chidike(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
i saw this lady just a few days ago while i was in the capital city. She was calling for passengers at Tantalizers Wuse 2, being the first time i was seeing a female cab driver, i stared for a lil while and was impressed with the way she was calling out for passengers and her persona, with them shades, i like.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Eazeee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
fatimah24: shut ur stupid mouth u damn fool. Nd who told u Islam doesn't grant women freedom. Wen u don't knw anythin den keep ur mouth shut. Nobody mentioned religion here only u. Anofia.

shut up u born default terrorist n slave. 4 ur info am also 4rom d north and midle belt precisely. So dia is notin u can tel me about dat religion of pees u b.i.t..ch. Can she try dat in Yobe,Maiduguri,Iran,Afganistan? Shut ur stinky mouth up

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by misslaw(f): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
wow...dis is great
More grease to ur elbow
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by shynerd(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
alpha conde: Most women will say what a man can do a woman can do. Some don't even know the inspiration in that. Anyway am still searching for female barbers and electricians and bricklayers
FEMALE BARBER: @ Mellamby Hall, University of Ibadan.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by hemama(f): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
what about me i am a trailer driver
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by oluwizard(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
alpha conde: Most women will say what a man can do a woman can do. Some don't even know the inspiration in that. Anyway am still searching for female barbers and electricians and bricklayers
add ♍ƺ on bbm pin:294EB2DD. ℓ̊ W̶̲̥̅̊iℓℓ send U̶̲̥̅̊ a pix of a female painter working on scarfolding [3 storey building] ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ a female electrician on ladder working on 11kva rural electrification project.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by bukatyne(f): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kzinne: Other countries are talking about the first female astronaut- u're all here blabbing
Don't despise little beginnings. A time is coming that we will have female astronauts. Till then, let's celebrate our Aisha Umar, The 1st female driver in FCT.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Ivynwa(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Her story made me smile.
It's lovely the way she got started. Glad that all is working out for good for her. I love brave women that do their thing without minding what others say.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by CGKing(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2013
[email][/email]
braine: This is more of a lesson to the ladies. Do what you have to do at the right time so you wouldn't have to face the inconveniences later. Its good she didn't resort to prostitution or other vices. May God bless her hustle.

No. They will wait for someone to buy them blackberry.

Thumbs up! Aisha. Humble woman.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by largie(f): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2013
No she is not the first lady taxi driver in Abuja. There used to be an middle age lady at Berger junction in those days.I am talking about around 2003. She was a no nonsense lady though.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2013
ify4king: Of course there re female brick layers, go to Abakaliki, Ebonyi state
She is a role model
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by razznaija(f): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2013
sage_:

You started very well but like the retard you really are, finished poorly.

Hahahaha
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by philips70(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2013

Where do you live? Go to Delta state and see all you just mentioned most especially women bricklayers.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by excellentmoda: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2013
Women can be greedy when it comes to money!!![/quote]

Men thought women how to be greedy[quote author=Cruxxy]
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by omoodeogere(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
sasview: QUIZ!: Who is the first female taxi driver in Abuja metropolis?
(A) Abike dabiri
(B) Ngozi Okonjo
(C)Aisha Umar
(D) Patience Jonathan
ANS AISHA UMAR
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Syenite(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
val_dubem: I once entered her taxi (drop) and she over-charged me

Lol! What a man can do a woman can do even better. You paid the extra for a chick driving you around. I know u would volunteer to pay more for some1 like Tonto Dikeh to drive you around. grin grin
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by shegedu: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
this wowan sabi fight men for wuse market shaa! but i respect her courage, she is a man in woman's casing
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
My dear just try and leave d shores of dat ur village,before u start blabin rubbish. for female barbers, go to onitsha, for female electricians, go to lag, and for female bricklayers just come to da plateau. #no insult intended o!#
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2013
I like this story.
Re: Aisha Umar - Female Taxi-driver In Abuja by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kudos Aisha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ford Self-driving Cars Are Now Delivering Domino Pizzas Across Miami / Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles / His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.