Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,130 members, 7,922,764 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help With This Please, Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help With This Please, Nairalanders. (1051 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Am not the valentine day freek because for me I personally feel that everything that happens on valentine also happens on all days throughout the year. So why put unnecessary preasure on that particular day? She kept asking of where I would take her to but I didnt actually have an answer for that because I had not much on me. And dont you think it will be stupid to borrow money all for valentine?

While in my place of work, she called me if I would join her later in the day which I did. For the first time in years, I felt I was really in the mood for val oo.

Ok in the process something that may actually set a seemingly negative tone for the relationship happened. I realise that a particular liquid stuff that tastes somehow like lime juice came out of her breast.

Now, for a girl that is believed to have neither given birth to child nor ever been pregnant, is this right?

Please treat this as a serious matter.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2013
Health section abeg
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2013
So women have run outta milk , they now secrete lime.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Popowaa: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Lol
ITbomb: So women have run outta milk , they now secrete lime.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2013
Maybe you should get to know her better before doing such!! Then you wouldnt be here asking this
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2013
more please.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by seedord247(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Health section abeg

Lmfaoooo. grin

@post..

Did you brush your teeth that day? undecided
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaoooo. grin

@post..

Did you brush your teeth that day? undecided

naughty you. funny though but abeg make unna talk serious talk.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by kenny1795(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2013
Ad u kept quiet bout t... Enjoyed d session ad u liv am 2 sleep. Only 2 bug NLers of wetin u c abi na taste 4 ha body? Smh.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2013
kenny1795: Ad u kept quiet bout t... Enjoyed d session ad u liv am 2 sleep. Only 2 bug NLers of wetin u c abi na taste 4 ha body? Smh.

Funny enough, I did not eventually have sex with her on that day. This is a girl I just met. I had not had sex with her before then and not even after then. And I dont think it will be wise for me to have discussed such with her. Am surposed to make my findings.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by greedie1(f): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2013
this one pass me o... i ll find out for u, don't know wen though
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
OP, this is good business I tell u. We can be squeezin out about 50-barrels of lime from her br.e.ast everyday, and export to china or even yugoslavia for some cool cash (hard currency). What ya say?
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru: OP, this is good business I tell u. We can be squeezin out about 50-barrels of lime from her breast everyday, and export to china or even yugoslavia for some cool cash (hard currency). What ya say?

ok then. am off to corperate affairs commision.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lime for you but what if it was something more disgusting undecided
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by omega25red(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Poster
Advice that woman to go straight to a gynecologist to have that checked out. Are you sure it was liquid discharge or was her skin just sour because of sweat and not showering? This could be serious
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
omega25red: Poster
Advice that woman to go straight to a gynecologist to have that checked out. Are you sure it was liquid discharge or was her skin just sour because of sweat and not showering? This could be serious

This is even more disgusting
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by nlofficial(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
You suck bobby abi?

From my perception, you are actually thinking of breaking up with her. If not, please take this post to health section where they can tell you the kind of breast milk you drank.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
omega25red: Poster

Thanks for your advice. I'll do just that but sincerely, I'm very sure of what happened. The first it happened, I couldnt swallow savila anymore and I began to store a lot of saliva in my mouth until I spat it on the rag on the floor without her knowing. The second it happened, I didnt just let it enter mouth. All i did was use my tongue to stylishly rub it on the breast and I therefore avoided the breast for the rest of the day. It was the one on the right side. It actually prevented me from going ahead to do the eventual thing.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
nl.official:
You suck bobby abi?

From my perception, you are actually thinking of breaking up with her. If not, please take this post to health section where they can tell you the kind of breast milk you drank.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
nl.official:
You suck bobby abi?

Guy I felt it was an issue of romance. That was why I brought it here. Then secondly, if I break up with her, would I have done something wrong for breaking up with a girl that I have been with for three times and out of those three times, on two occasions, she has received calls from two different guys giving them impression that there was no body with her. Now if the whole thing is a deceit, am I not surposed to take to my hills? Abeg advise well if you wan advise.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by nlofficial(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
yomanovic:

Guy I felt it was an issue of romance. That was why I brought it here. Then secondly, if I break up with her, would I have done something wrong for breaking up with a girl that I have been with for three times and out of those three times, on two occasions, she has received calls from two different guys giving them impression that there was no body with her. Now if the whole thing is a deceit, am I not surposed to take to my hills? Abeg advise well if you wan advise.

Where in your story did you write the bold part? How was I supposed to know? Am I God?

Ok now that I know your reason for bringing this to the romance section. You actually believe she's cheating and she actually caught a STI/STD from another guy? All the same, before you take to your hills, please take her to health centre or report your case at health section on Nairaland to know what the cause is.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by WackyJ1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Health section abeg
LOOOL the OP's post vex mynd no be small
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by malaria(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
ITbomb: So women have run outta milk , they now secrete lime.
Na wa 2 u o!
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by handson(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
yomanovic:

i hate gals who receive call frm different guys even in ur front, i had a confused gal like that and i let her go for good.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
handson: i hate gals who receive call frm different guys even in ur front, i had a confused gal like that and i let her go for good.

Bro, I called her around 8:30 pm and she told me that she was on bike from the salon. Is it possible for her to be on bike while receiving my call and yet the background was dead-silent? What I feel is that a guy was in her place when I called her just as I was in her place when two other guys called her on two different occasions.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by yomanovic: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
handson: i hate gals who receive call frm different guys even in ur front, i had a confused gal like that and i let her go for good.

Bro, I called her around 8:30 pm and she told me that she was on bike from the salon. Is it possible for her to be on bike while receiving my call and yet the background was dead-silent? What I feel is that a guy was in her place when I called her just as I was in her place when two other guys called her on two different occasions.

To my initial question, am of the opinion that she was once pregnant cos I think a girl that was neva pregnant can have anything coming out from her breast.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
yomanovic:

To my initial question, am of the opinion that she was once pregnant cos I think a girl that was neva pregnant can have anything coming out from her breast.

OP, i'd advice u let go of that lime making br.e.ast, before it consumes u
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by corazoni: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Ewww. Go queeze some into sipping cup, bring it in for testing.
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by handson(m): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2013
yomanovic:

guy let her be 100% sure she must have been pregnant before and she stile playing her game
Re: Help With This Please, Nairalanders. by tashanja(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2013
Oboi, you done de suck expired milk from previous pregnancy and by all indications this your girl na real player; so now you know, what you gonna do?
BTW, wetin come join de breastmilk with her Valantine expectations as in your opening story?

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Love:woman Set To Marry Same Man Who Jilted Her At The Alter Thrice / Can A Woman's "No" Mean " Yes"? : Ladies Only / Some Of The Best Things You Can Do For Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.