Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House (635 Views)

Top Skills Employers Want In College Graduates / Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House / Corrected Latest Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House by idhigbe(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2008
It is no doubt that America controls a majority of the worlds economy and even Nigeria. Policies of the American Government in one way or the other affects our economy too. In terms of aids and other mutual support, who do you believe will benefit Africa more if elected into office as the American president.

Please Click here to air your Views and join our online polls: http://exood.com/talk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=21&forum=13
Re: Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House by leros: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2008
Well,either Obama or Clinton would be good for africa because of the policies of the party which they both belong.Their party stands where africa is concerned,has always been liberal.However if one is to appraise the situation on ancentral basis,the obvious would be Obama.But one has to consider that if Obama gets to the white house,he would not want to appear soft or too pliable to african cause.On the other hand,Clinton though hundred percent white,has had the advantage of been the first lady of a man that did a great deal for africa.On this unsentimental note,i would rather want Clinton in the White House.
Re: Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House by kiteetim: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
[tr]Obama will be the nominee for DNC, the black American do inspire with his speech. And he look more capable than H. Clinton. Obama is really a politician, u wont see him condeming Hillary clinton or her campaign team but still Hillary keeps doing that to him. Now hillarry has brought RACE matter into the campaign meaning indirectly that since the majority of black is voting Obama that the White should vote her, IMAGINE
Re: Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House by kensabina: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2008
while i show my interest in ur discussion,may i first correct you that this is not the right place to post this issue. this section is specifically for jobs issues only. so, plz!!!!!!!!!1,nxt time, go to general discussions.

May i however say,that historical facts have shown that never have the white allowed the black- Americans to take up such exalted position as that of the president of the world 20th century-most powerful country. Except the wave of "mild" revolution, making round ,is about to cut-up,the US. if not, the whites will always win. But note,whoever sholud emerge a winner by november should be our concern. For me, the would-be next America president should be ready to put right, the global recession,that is eminent which US has forced the world into.

(1) (Reply)

Frsc / New Job Opening From Jobquest / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.