Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,951 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

This Is A Scam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is A Scam. (2727 Views)

Report A Scam! / Sexkillz Is A Scam / Beware: Web4africa.com Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2013
THE CHARCOAL SCAM.
I can make N2,000,000 on a 6 weekly basis from half a million naira initial investment.

Its funny how people be quick to check a page that has anything scam written on it.
My previous post on my kymblaq account was banned by the E-Badu belle, E-Jelosi, Myopic and Uneducated MOD's, yes! I said it. I DONT LIKE YOU! I love the forum though! Since i am going to SCAM plenty plenty people of BILLIONS OF NAIRA!!! All the valuation of nairaland would be made on this thread x10. U doubt me? Read on nah, at your own risk sha O!!

So now that i have your attention let me take you on a little journey. This is going to take a while people and i want you to know before hand that i want to SCAM you, now that we are clear on that, lets talk business shall we.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is obviously not a scam.
But what is a scam? Something too good to be true? Too easy? Its true, one must be wary about what one is a part of, but to generalize is never the answer, you would end up missing a crack load of opportunities doing that.

This thread is about my struggles as an entrepreneur, my successes and all i encountered before charcoal and during charcoal, the knowledge that enables me the authority to have created a system i want you all to be a part of.

First a little history, maybe not needed, but i will still go ahead to talk about it. It would be good to understand the sum total of the mind who created this program and what drives him , me.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
I don't understand you. Are you high on OMO detergent ?
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: I don't understand you. Are you high on OMO detergent ?
More like canoe soap, its awesome.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
My name is Charles, i dropped out of Lagos state university teaching hospital in my fourth year with dreams of being a billionaire (Yay!) plus i hated the course, it didn't make any kind of sense to me.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
I remember this neurosurgeon who came to give a lecture in class one day, he made my decision to leave school a whole lot easier. He had an old oversized suit on, and he talked about surgeries he had done successfully and how fulfilling it was for him. See the thing is this, i come from a family of civil servants, my father is a professor of yoruba in the same university, while my mum is an english teacher at a secondary school with a PHD in law.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Maybe this should be in the literature section. grin
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment: My name is Charles, i dropped out of Lagos state university teaching hospital in my fourth year with dreams of being a billionaire (Yay!) plus i hated the course, it didn't make any kind of sense to me.

What course? Are you sure? 4th year. Oya answer
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

What course? Are you sure? 4th year. Oya answer

Medicine. Happy now.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment:

Medicine. Happy now.

Bros I don't know what you are up to. If you could not pass your MBBS and out of frustration you left medical school, do not take on innocent Nigerians. Go look for other things to do.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

Bros I don't know what you are up to. If you could not pass your MBBS and out of frustration you left medical school, do not take on innocent Nigerians. Go look for other things to do.
I did, i found other things to do. You seem angry about something, go and figure it out on your own time and stop derailing this thread would you. Thank you.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment:
I did, i found other things to do. You seem angry about something, go and figure it out on your own time and stop derailing this thread would you. Thank you.

I am not angry. Why bother others if you have found what gives you joy. A 4th year medical student just don't drop out of medical school. He either did not pass his MBBS or he is having some complicated issue mixed with frustration. Well I can see you have resorted to scam, due to frustration.

Seun and mods please keep an eye on this guy. Another scam indicator is frustration.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
@boss13, I just went through your post and i understand now, you fish out scammers from nairaland, that is good, it really is. But don't you think a benefit of a doubt is something you should employ? I am here discussing about myself on nairaland and all you seem interested in doing is prove that i am false. Good businesses exist, genuine people do too, your scepticism however well intentioned should not become a man hunt for persons not involved in scamming other people. The title of this thread is to attract persons like you who do not believe anything good can be gotten off nairaland, you are wrong.
My name is Folorunso Charles, google it. If you are patient enough, you might learn a thing or more on this thread.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
@boss13, Wow! Really. I am a scammer? I am fustrated?
I run a business. I have employees, I make money, and you come here to type this on my thread?! The real scammer is you, you rob people of the opportunity to learn, to explore and paranoia has blinded you from learning anything new. Go to school get a job! That is genuine now isn't it. I left school so i dont have to depend on a system to delay me when my kids ask for a bicycle and you call me a scammer. You have scammed yourself already, you are a victim, a prisoner in your prison. Go around and spread the gospel of how all we Nigerians are scammers! You make a snap judgement without proof, just venomous words from a frustrated person.
I hate to resort to name callings, but i swear i would take you on anytime.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Anybody else that wants to take me on should please come along.
In the meantime let me continue my story shall we. grin
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Continued before some idiot interrupted.....Coming from this background taught me one thing, YOUR EDUCATION DONT COUNT FOR NONE WHERE MONEY IS TALKING !!!

Ok, so this guy with the glasses and oversized leather patched elbow suit was talking about how he is so happy and successful ( i laff in togolese!!) , with the rest of the class leaning forward to listen to their new 'role model'. I wasn't even listening until he said something about the car he just got, A BRAND NEW KIA RIO!!! This guy has been a neurosurgeon for more than 20 years and he just got himself a car of 1.5M!!!
And that was the straw that broke this fine boy's back.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Excuse my intolerance for average, maybe if you had your parents wait 6 month every other time to get paid their salaries you might understand my ISSUES with this.

I never liked medicine, i have no problem with those who do. I just wanted a sure income and since i hadn't heard of doctor's looking for a job it seemed a logical conclusion nah, abi??.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
So i dropped out.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Parents talked, pastors preached, parent's friend's advised, siblings cried, church prayed, girlfriend left, step brother rejoiced and I was depressed.
Re: This Is A Scam. by naijacutee(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment: Maybe this should be in the literature section. grin

Moved to Literature/Fiction Section.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
naijacutee:

Moved to Literature/Fiction Section.

HABA WHY NA!!!
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Your thread should be moved because you are a fiction. If you are this successful why bother others. It is only the newspapers that bother its readers about successful people and not the other way. Successful people do not go about telling people they are successful (another scam indicator).

Yes you are frustrated for not achieving your dream as a doctor. Your comments are all full of frustration. But it is not the end. You can still make a decent living if you choose to . Also you can end up in EFCC jail if you choose to. But I think nairaland do not owe you to tell us your success stories.

I will not engage with you again because you are a scam.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Your thread should be moved because you are a fiction. If you are this successful why bother others. It is only the newspapers that bother its readers about successful people and not the other way. Successful people do not go about telling people they are successful (another scam indicator).

Yes you are frustrated for not achieving your dream as a doctor. Your comments are all full of frustration. But it is not the end. You can still make a decent living if you choose to . Also you can end up in EFCC jail if you choose to. But I think nairaland do not owe you to tell us your success stories.

I will not engage with you again because you are a scam.

Oh My Agnostic Gawd!!!

How successful must one be to have employed people you ign0rant fo0L. The idea of expanding a business must seem very novel to you. I am talking of a business, its challenges, my challenges, and you are here calling me a scammer!!!

I am so mad i cant think straight, i put my name and my number here, who are you! Place your name, put a number, dont hide behind your computer.

I put a post up and it bothers you, how is that my problem, you represent others now?

You keep saying i am frustrated, i dont know how to answer that. Being a doctor is happiness?? I dont understand your logic, infact you are just riding on a generalised wave of panic and paranoia.

Please let us know your details if you are so confident of your claims.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is terrible. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Brand_new: This is terrible. lipsrsealed

You know, i saw the movie cloud atlas, it was hard to understand, but i got a couple of things from it, one which i believe is directly applicable to this banter we have going on.
"Our lives are not our own". You come here, accuse me falsely, persist in accusing me falsely, get a 'like' off accusing me falsely. The majority is not always right. All my life i have had to deal with people like you, myopic and set in their ways, who see life in black and white, i have always persisted, i would always stand my grounds.

As for the quote from the movie, your damaging comment affects a lot more people than you can realise.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Table Leg :
OP...

You are fu...cking mad!
Good way or bad way? Am not sure how to take this.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
I wasn't referring to you bro! I'm only talking about the whole drama with Boss so you had better edit your post.
Re: This Is A Scam. by CPOrecruitment: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please, if i have scammed you before come up please. I hope you are happy boss13, my thread on the business section has been closed.

Our lives are not our own.

Its alright.
Re: This Is A Scam. by Boss13: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment: Please, if i have scammed you before come up please. I hope you are happy boss13, my thread on the business section has been closed.

Our lives are not our own.

Its alright.

I have advised you to go and get a properly life Charles Folorunsho (I hope that is your real name). I am glad you were unable to scam nairalanders. I will still keep an eye on you. So FYI if your charcoal business is profitable you better face it before you do a reputation damage to yourself. I have also done a google search on you and information belonging to Charles Folorunsho do not link to your claims. Your mom is a phd holder and teaching English in a secondary school and your dad, a Yoruba professor in LASU do not add up properly. You have forgotten that people can run checks easily to confirm identity. Desist from nairaland you scammer.
Re: This Is A Scam. by TableLeg(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment:
Good way or bad way? Am not sure how to take this.
In a bad way .... I mean you a fu...cking nut job!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Football Trials In Denmark, Norway And Poland / Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.