Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 (2770 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2013
i am living in lagos and i am thinking of a little business i can start with N40,000

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by Moyola(f): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Well, wat sort of business interests u?

Tse sellin Peruvian, Mongolian, Brazilian Hair. . .'ll interest u? cheesy
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by amtheone(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2013
tunad4rari: i am living in lagos and i am thinking of a little business i can start with N40,000

Guy u have to be very careful with d cash in ur hand because any mistake d money is gone. 40k is small, bt u can do something with it. U can go into buying and selling.

Like I said, u have to be very careful. Whatever u want to do, let it be something dat generates income daily, at least monday to saturday.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by wealthydan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
forex or simple mlm , guaranteed way to financial freedomm, beep me on time.chidan49@yahoo.com 08186020388
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
@amtheone can u pls suggest any business
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by RichLizzy: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
You can start selling of recharge cards, you can also sell undies both for male and female with the money.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by bestplanb: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kindly go with your passion,if you have passion for production kindly visit www.hotcake.tk for business you can start with just #5k.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by zogo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
40k is huge start up capital, especially an internet biz. Think information
marketting. Is there something u knw dat the other person does not
know? yes ofcourse! Then package it, and offer it to the public, then
seat and watch the money flow in. I do Real Estate and Heliculture
(Snail farming), if u dont mind, u can grab the oportunity from me! go
here: www.snailfarmingng..com
www.legitassets..com

I will see u @ the top!
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2013
at bestplanB there is notin to display in the website u gave
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2013
@ zogo hw long will it take the snail to mature
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by amtheone(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2013
tunad4rari: @amtheone can u pls suggest any business

They are many. But let me start by myself. I have been into ladies shoes(okay), but in dat line I was having issue with payment. Since I didn't have a shop to display them. I usually took them around to market, ladies will pick but on credit. At d end I couldn't continue due to credit.

Now am into Branded Air Freshener production and to the glory of God am doing pretty well.

If u are serious and ready to work, with ur 40k I can give u product dat by d time u finish selling them which will take like one or two weeks u will almost double d 40k.

D gud thing is that nobody is going to buy them on credit as d amount involved is just a token.

Also if u are not interest in what I have said so far and maybe interested in other biz like guys' stuff- shoes, shirts, etc I can direct u to where u can get them. But d major issue is how to market them credit free and how soon. because if u spend longer time, u will most likely be eating from d one u have sold thereby making continuity almost impossible. That was one of the thing that happened in my own case.

Think about this and make up ur mind.

Quick return
Credit free item
Acceptability of such item by people.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
inbox me the priducts u think i can sell without stress.tunad4rari@gmail.com
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
amtheone:

They are many. But let me start by myself. I have been into ladies shoes(okay), but in dat line I was having issue with payment. Since I didn't have a shop to display them. I usually took them around to market, ladies will pick but on credit. At d end I couldn't continue due to credit.

Now am into Branded Air Freshener production and to the glory of God am doing pretty well.

If u are serious and ready to work, with ur 40k I can give u product dat by d time u finish selling them which will take like one or two weeks u will almost double d 40k.

D gud thing is that nobody is going to buy them on credit as d amount involved is just a token.

Also if u are not interest in what I have said so far and maybe interested in other biz like guys' stuff- shoes, shirts, etc I can direct u to where u can get them. But d major issue is how to market them credit free and how soon. because if u spend longer time, u will most likely be eating from d one u have sold thereby making continuity almost impossible. That was one of the thing that happened in my own case.

Quick return
Credit free item
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by Buyterrificcom: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
amtheone:

Quick return
Credit free item

Hi amtheone, I like your post. May I suggest a way you can increase your sales on the air freshners? As you can see from my username, I work for an online shopping solution. We assist vendors and sellers in selling their products to the online market. Have you ever tried selling online? Well I can tell you that it is a very lucrative and rewarding venture. With buyterrific.com you do not need to own a website, all you need are some photos of your product and internet connection. Simply sign up with us and an e-store is created instantly for you to manage your products. We will handle delivery and payments. Sign up is absolutely free. Note all monies made from purchase of your products will be transfered to your bank account every tuesdays and fridays. All we ask is that your products be available for delivery once a purchase is made. Feel free to check out the page "sell on buyterrific" when you visit our site for more details. The online market is still very vagine and we hope Nigerians will take advantage of this opportunity.
Contact us at info@buyterrific.com or visit our website www.buyterrific.com

Goodluck with your business, we wish you all the best and look forward having you on board!
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by flickyas(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
@op you can simply borrow me the 40k and have an international passport as collaterial and after 3 weeks i promise i will return 70k back and tell u business you can start with that amount and link you up also.07066992361
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2013
make una see me see mr flickyas o.international passport wey i go do with 15k na im u won use for collateral.do i luk like awilo logonba for ur eyes,abi are u a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
whguru: Why don't u invest ur money wisely. I did it myself and it pays off. Buy LR and promo price and resell. I bought US dollars at N100 each and resold at N160 each. That's what I call good business. Check thru this link. https://www.nairaland.com/1198658/wgv-promo-price-slash-lr

THIS IS SCAM, PLS U GUYS SHOULD JST IGNORE D BASTARD... I Pray u end up in kirikiri one day. thief
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by flickyas(f): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
tunad4rari: make una see me see mr flickyas o.international passport wey i go do with 15k na im u won use for collateral.do i luk like awilo logonba for ur eyes,abi are u a learner.
kk no probs, i just wish i could find someone that can lend me even half of that amoun winkt wey u get for hand and u dont have the slightest idea what you can do with the amt sef
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by flickyas(f): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
@tunda4ri i can assure you wont get any business ideas better than what i am aware of now..And i can proof this 2 months from now just invest your money into which business ideas suit u as listed here (Apart from mine) and come back here to tell us how mush You have profit from it from now till then,i am sure beyond reasonable doubt that i will have 5x that amount on hand already.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
thanks everybody for ur different ideas.i invested 18k not upto a month and i av made upto 50k profit although its stresful but d money is comin,just lookin for a less tedious business.To tell u i am not a learner.so flickyas if u ave an idea invest in it for just a month and com and tell us how much profit u ave made on it.no be to com here com de scam people.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by flickyas(f): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by jonnathin: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=Buyterrific.com]

Hi amtheone, I like your post. May I suggest a way you can increase your sales on the air freshners? As you can see from my username, I work for an online shopping solution. We assist vendors and sellers in selling their products to the online market. Have you ever tried selling online? Well I can tell you that it is a very lucrative and rewarding venture. With buyterrific.com you do not need to own a website, all you need are some photos of your product and internet connection. Simply sign up with us and an e-store is created instantly for you to manage your products. We will handle delivery and payments. Sign up is absolutely free. Note all monies made from purchase of your products will be transfered to your bank account every tuesdays and fridays. All we ask is that your products be available for delivery once a purchase is made. Feel free to check out the page "sell on buyterrific" when you visit our site for more details. The online market is still very vagine and we hope Nigerians will take advantage of this opportunity.
Contact us at info@buyterrific.com or visit our website www.buyterrific.com

Goodluck with your business, we wish you all the best and look forward having you on board![/quote

am interested can u send more details to my email @ ereborjonathan@gmail.com
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by lordaustin(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
tunad4rari: i am living in lagos and i am thinking of a little business i can start with N40,000

I CAN SUPPLY YOU THIS TO SELL FOR SOME GOOD PROFIT; 40K WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO START SOMTHING. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE CAN TALK

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by mosexyl(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
amtheone:

Quick return
Credit free item

Pls help me where can I get this female shoes at wholesale price which i'll be able to make good profit.. I'll b lookin forward to ur reply
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
mosexyl:

Pls help me where can I get this female shoes at wholesale price which i'll be able to make good profit.. I'll b lookin forward to ur reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLOSED / Advice Needed In Managing Illiterate Employees / Nigeria Signs $4.5 Billion Refineries Deal With Vulcan Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.