Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,065 members, 7,928,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

Discover The Best Lucrative Business To Venture Into - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Discover The Best Lucrative Business To Venture Into (1138 Views)

What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Discover the secrets your competitors will never show you here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Best Lucrative Business To Venture Into by dav8id(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
making good money while investing into a perticular business is not an automated thing as people due think but involve a seriouness and had working.
my own kind of business is small scale onlinne importation business in whice i specialzed in importation of used laptops and phone, branded and non branded new android tab.
dont be carry away by most of the importation writeup you may have read allovet the net as many will tell you just get gtbank naira mastercard or uba africard and then log unto aliexpress or alibaba and get started . importation business is far morethan that as there are some certen things you need to put in order before thinking either to get started or not.
to success in importation business one need to have focuss,be a master of a particular goods,knoe your market well before going into another market. consider shipping,consider yourself,are you going into importation just for a fancy or as a business. if you are going as a business then be sure that for you to enjoy a good profit you most be on a targeted minimum of order. you most consider of having a contact both international and local. am saying this for the benefit of those that want to go into importation as a business not for those who just import 1 package and beging to disturb the wave NO...

you most have the habit of waiting for your goods to arrive.delay may cost by your local custom at times,avoid quoting the exact extimated deliver time from your supplier to your customers.ie if your supplier quote 5 days deliver time always make it 15 days to your customers,avoid using customers money for impoting if you are new into the business .

i start used laptop selling business locally before getting to be importing them myself and i tell you there is profit in it. importing used laptop is very lucrative but need money,remember you are importing as a wholesale and that mean there most be a minimum order require and most at times the minimum order is 5 pieace.

so i always advice one should start used laptop business locally and when you make the real money then you extend to internationally as you will be importing yourself. there are importer here in nigeria that you can buy from them and resell it and also make the good profit. i also start by buying from them and resell it and i make not less than 10k on each laptop.

IMPORTING and SUPPLYING OF ANDROID TAB....

this is another highly lucrative business to venture into as it make you quick money once you hit the target. to make money with this gadget one need to have a targeted customers to market this gadget to, there is so many ways to target this market but only if you know. i make a very good profit with this business not just me but we others 6 people so far.

how we make the profit depend on a newly discovery idea i introduce into this market and its working like a magic,why i love this business is you only supply on preorder and in maximum quantity..it make you not less than 50k per month. supprise? a lady i teaches this idea already dancing into millions as am writing this.

if you see this 2 business as business you feel like to start then you can get intouch with by contacting me thru email or phone number you can see on my signature....

for the used laptop stuff + cheap shipping stuff...is N7500(to put you thru)
while

newly discover android hot selling idea goes for N15000 + cheap shipping,....

note . you are going to learn from a master of focus!!!
regard.
Re: Discover The Best Lucrative Business To Venture Into by dav8id(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2013
We teach what we practice. Start buying and selling of used laptop today. No need for importing it as we will show where to buy it here in nigeria at affortdable price and you resell it for mega profit..

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Fairly Used Nokia E72 Ash Color @ 18k / 2000HP Land Rig For Sale / Scrap And Moving Vessels For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.