Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dating Younger Girls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Younger Girls! (7213 Views)

Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Younger Girls! by bawomolo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
Yes, the girls may not be complaining in those campuses but the male students are. Once, some Unilag boys protested that ha! it was too much and rounded up some Aristos.

why should the lame male students be complaining of aristos. they went to Uni to learn and chase after skirts. if the girls want the companionship finances of aristos then let them be. those old men want young girls probably since they are an easy lay-in. it's mutually beneficial to both parties
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
ops:

and pennywise,you are on your own on that virgin stuff!tight is ok but can't keep going throughthe rudiments everytime!
Pennywise has never used the v-word on nairaland. Do those creatures still exist? Even if I used the word it has to be in the context of something new and untouched. A most unrealistic expectation of a naija babe in the larger society and a fantasy on nairaland. The question is who are the cold blooded male offenders?
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2008
I wonder where the girls at?
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by illusion2: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
OpeLovely:

Nope, i am not a damsel in distress and certainly not a minor.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . but i hope you've shaved the hair around your armpit,sha!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
I'm proud to be an African Woman and you can come and sniff it, if you'd like.

Don't be scared!

A lil' bush won't kill you.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by cixluv(f): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
it's not a wise idea dating someone very much younger except for marriage sake.
10yrs max.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by baale11(f): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
Dr Love,
I need lovers who can satisfy me but it is pay as you go WITH no strings attached(just a one nite stand) mail your number to cupidvee@yahoo.com
pls only MEN in Lagos and not boys.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2008
baale 1:

Dr Love,
I need lovers who can satisfy me but it is pay as you go WITH no strings attached(just a one night stand) mail your number to cupidvee@yahoo.com
please only MEN in Lagos and not boys.

What do you think you're doing?
So, you're a gay! Ewwwww!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2008
Here's what i read in a book, The Ten Commandments of Dating, pg 43

The point is, dating someone too young or too old for you isn't necessarily ''indecent'', its just extremely difficult to manage. Sugar Daddy relationships provide a sense of emotional or financial security early on in the relationship, but eventually they hit several snags of incompatibility in energy levels, tastes in recreational puruits and cultural connecting points such as movies, historical events, music, trends will be different to both of them.

These things may seem trivial but they are important!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
its simple,they need young blood to renew their system
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by illusion2: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2008
OpeLovely:

I'm proud to be an African Woman and you can come and sniff it, if you'd like.

Don't be scared!

A little' bush won't kill you.

I prefer d bush being down under,confirm dats d case & I'll definitely come sniff. . . . . kiss
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2008
@ illusion,

You must be an illusion, right?

I dare you to do so if your nose is Nafdac certified.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by SweetT1: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2008
@Opelovely

What's wrong with dating younger? The younger the berry, the sweeter the juice. grin grin However it happens, young or old as long as she hasn't hit menopause yet. it's all good. grin grin
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ Sweet T,

I'm not against guys dating young(er) girls but some men are into child abuse, dating girls that should be their grand daughters. Besides, without the sex, will the relationship be as interesting, you tell me? Since you prefer the berries.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by illusion2: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ illusion,
You must be an illusion, right?
I dare you to do so if your nose is Nafdac certified.

A trial will convince you,my email is in my profile.
Cheers, kiss
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2008
cheesy cheesy

You wish!!!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by illusion2: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
I mean if beneath could be half as bushy as the armpit in ur last profile,that would be it my dear.
ur YIM isn't working?
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2008
@opeluvly
babe u still keeping this thread alive.nice.thought you got bored what with your furlough to the stocktips thread and all.also see u got new admirer(s).my buddy pennywise has gone awol.Dude where you dey?sure you are online somewhere,was gonna call you a randy old goat just for old time sakes but i'll keep my mouth shut. smiley
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by gilgee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
The older the merrier and the older the juicier. . . as they say. grin

I personally don't condone much age gap in relationships to avoid the case of abuse and exuberant stupidity as practiced by most money miss roads in Nigeria.

Ironically, I prefer older girls cuz they seem to be more matured, understanding and cooperative. lipsrsealed wink

Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ illusion,

Stop being a pervert!

@ ops,

Wow! I wondered where you disappeared to. I can see you went through my posts! Did i tell you that Pennywise has an obsession for all things tight! wink
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by illusion2: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ illusion,
Stop being a pervert!
Sorry dear ,I ain't a pervert.

I know what I like when I see it though ! kiss

Lets just be in touch sha. take care !
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
You're funny! The armpit hair may overwhelm you!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by SweetT1: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Opelovely

You are a young thing yourself. Anything under 25 is a tenderoni. Trying to act all grown up.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ Sweet T,

So i'm trying to act all grown up! I take that as an insult cuz i'm a grown woman. You dear are the immature one.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by SweetT1: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
@opelovely

Immature? grin grin grin grin

Look here babygirl, you seem all grown up huh? No doubt, you are a young woman but sweetheart your similac breath is just barely fading. 24 is a good age to start preparing for womanhood. cheesy

By the way no disrespect intended. wink
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Fadar(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
I like this one,
Younger girls are had to control but sweet behind close doors,
but when is a woman considered mature?
To me, in Naija, a woman is ready at 25yrs old,
any woman under this age will play u to hell, not that she wants to,
but because she is just not ready for commitment. At 25 or so, she's done with girls game and focuses on settling down.

The Men folks are ready by 30yrs in average,
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by beebop(f): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2008
switcher sounds exactly like the retarded little boys i do my best to avoid. yawn

on the other side of the spectrum. my current boyfriend is 10 years older than me, has a great paying job while i earn zero, has much more education than i do. however, he doesn't condescend to me and we can and do talk about a wide variety of things. i have my pride, i occasionally pay for drinks/dinner on our nights out. i stay within my limited budget and he doesn't 'supplement' my income.

pity that we might soon break up if i move
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2008
@Opeluvly,
no luv,wasnt checking you out,that thread actually used to be my only reason on nairaland so really familiar with the goings on.
your thread is really taking a whole new dimension!well,so much for gentlemanly conduct!
gotta go now b4 missiles start coming my way (can give as much as I get but really to what end?).
later girl.
Ps:Pennywise,those egocentrics as you called them have abandoned ship.you might wanna check it out.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Ope baby
I see the fire you started is still raging. This thread is on its way to 400 pages of free for all. The title dating girls is by itself fraught with hidden mines but you still went ahead and complicated it with the adjective younger. Better don't run away. You will come and tell us exactly what you were thinking in your mind when you started it.

@Ops
Mon ami. If you read my last post in that thread carefully you will find that the egocentric landlords are in fact the victims that need our sympathy. I see a bunch of mostly young exuberant conceited fellows who out of being so frequently called stock gurus are beginning to see themselves as such. They try to create exclusivity in a public forum and ignore genuine requests for assistance from folks who were directed there. I spent all my time trying to find answers for these folks when I could.

If the thread had been maintained as an avenue to share information about companies (listed or intending to list), the economy, observation/critical appraisal of the perfomance by regulatory bodies it would have been taken much more seriously.I don't at this stage expect anybody to tell me what stock to buy, because usually they would have bought it! Right now stocks are bleeding let the gurus show themselves.

In answer to your query, no I am not interested neither do I care. I get my papers daily, visit a few websites and keep an eye on my money. If I feel strongly about any issue I write.For every editor who feels my views can't be published there are two that will publish.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Pennywise,
Dude chill!Think you take those folks a wee bit too seriously.Yeah they enjoy blowing their trumpets and all but then we don't have to listen do we?I just go for the gist,behind the scene news etc.I've been in the game long enough to have a few tricks of my own!.Lol.

By the way,opeluvly thinks you are a randy old geezer!She says you like (or was it love?) anything tight!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
ops:

@Pennywise,

By the way,opeluvly thinks you are a randy old geezer!She says you like (or was it love?) anything tight!

Leave Ope alone. You lost the battle for her in this life and the one beyond. BTW we had an early morning breakfast today and she asked me to tell you hi. Hopefully we will be visiting some friends and you too if you will behave yourself.

Yes whatever she tells you about me is true. And whatever I tell you about her, you have to take it like that. Now go and look for sth to do.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2008
grin
Dude,way to go!But don't you think wednesday breakfast is a pity date?Anyways,wish you two all the best,guess the better man doesnt always win um?
Yeah,you old geezer,guess I'll be seeing you around then! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? / He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. / My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.