Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

"Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite (992 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping / Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite by henrydeelinkag(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
What comes to your mind when you hear the name 'Cossy Orjaikor'? – of course, it’s the certified bad girl with the big bóobs and bossoms, right?

Well, Popular blogger Linda Ikeji published a story on Tuesday that had to do with Cossy (and her bóobs as usual) – the post generated loads of comments, but there was a remarkable one that may caught everyone's attention..

One of the reader posted a comment that referenced Cossy’s role in almost breaking up her marriage.

She claimed that her marriage was threatened “due to the huge size of Cossy Orjiakor’s chest and her husband’s inordinate obsession with the “agent of darkness” breasts.”

The comment was posted by one Alice Okite.

“This lady again..a woman that nearly ruined my marriage..my husband became addicted to her bóobs and insisted I should enlarge my bóobs after putting birth to four children, including him that has been sucking the breast…he left home for a month just because I didn’t enlarge. tank God for my parents and pastors that talked sense into him. he is back to his senses. Cossy u are an agent of darkness.”

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/cossy-you-agent-of-darkness-alice-okite.html?m=1

Re: "Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2013
[size=13pt]LWMMJCMWWNP {laffta wan make me jump comot my window with no parachute} grin[/size]
Re: "Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite by Nuzo1(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2013
I am likely to encourage my future wife to go for breast implants should it deplete after our kids and I must have sucked them flat. tongue

This desire has nothing to do with darkness or her agents. grin
Re: "Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Methinks d said Alice Okite shld pray against d spirit of confusion dat has built a mansion for her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Ray J Serenades Kim K With 'I Hit It First' Lyrics / How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? / A Toast As Michael Adenuga ‘the Guru’ Clocks 60, By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.