Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving (25697 Views)

It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West / Singer, Kefee Shuts Down Branama Kitchen, Leaves Nigeria / Darey Pays Tribute To Goldie, As kim Kardashian Leaves For lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by authenticblack: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
I never knew she came.... tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla:
LIKE HOW? ITS THE TRUTH U SHOULD WATCH IT. DUH
undecided i have watched it and i regret it.............
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123:
undecided i have watched it and i regret it.............
AWWWW TOOTS. U SHOULD BE GLAD U DID. GREAT PERFORMANCE HUH?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla:
AWWWW TOOTS. U SHOULD BE GLAD U DID. GREAT PERFORMANCE HUH?
lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by razznaija(f): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
"Can't wait to come back soon" its quite obvious that she did not enjoy her trip to Nigeria, mtchewwwwww waste of $500,000.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
razznaija: "Can't wait to come back soon" its quite obvious that she did not enjoy her trip to Nigeria, mtchewwwwww waste of $500,000.
agree undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123:
lipsrsealed
tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by dasparrow: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Post

Can you blame her? Epileptic power supply along with mosquitoes and the terrible heat must have chased her away.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla: Y'ALL NEED TA WATCH HAT KATRASHIAN VIDEO WIF RAY JAY! I BUSTED A NUT WATCHING THAT SHITE. MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' ANYBODY WANNA COPY HOLLA.

I WANT A COPY JUST FOR THE SEXOLOGY CASE STUDY KINSEY STYLE. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by nlofficial(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
bye bye, kim kashewo.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by corazoni: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
But I begged y'all to keep that ho cry cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Msfavey(f): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gawd!!! You guys are soo impossible! U all should liv this poor girl alone with all ur hate she is still livin and she dosnt give a lil tiny Bleep about what y'all say or think.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by tomzman: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Odabo!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by tpia5: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Can you blame her? Epileptic power supply along with mosquitoes and the terrible heat must have chased her away.

i was thinking the same, i heard bug spray doesnt work in nigeria, bugs probably eat the stuff like candy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Chinwem(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
She never looked comfortable
Was just waiting to exhale/ get out of a country she's heard so many bad things about
Couldn't that money have been better spent?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by bodee(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: Can't wait to come back soon? Who pursue you d first time u came that you couldn't wait to leave.what a farce

Not just a farce but an irony
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by apnavarun(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think she is hot and sexy and getting older........:-) grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by favynikky(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Greet d kardashians
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
why couldnt they not ask one of the local celebs to help darey ? instead of wasting money on a person who maybe doesnt know anything about nigeria
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by sanandreas(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
But they are here for our oil shea. Smhw
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Osas001: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Intrepid!:
Much ado over a female with little or no talent or skill apart from one boring s.e.xtape. I hope them Allen and Isaac John aunties met her and got some tips from her sha...

Allen & Isac John aunties.. Lolz.. Lord, U guys on dis site always put up smiles on my face.. Anytime am bored, or having a stressful day, I jst come on ere 2 read comments n I smile.. Carry on..
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by OmoTier1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Princek12: Nigeria is not tourist friendly and lacks activities for tourists to do. In addition, the security and infrastructural challenges, not to mention to aesthetic challenges, we currently have make Nigeria look like an eyesore to foreigners and make them scared to have fun in Nigeria. That said, you cannot blame a tourist who is used to living and visiting beautiful places, and who is used to having the freedom to roam the streets, to enjoy being in Nigeria where everywhere looks dirty and where there is practically nothing for her to do.

During one of my flights from Lagos to Yankee via Amsterdam, I asked the KLM flight attendant how long she had to layover in Lagos and what did she do. She said that she was in Lagos for 48 hours and that she stayed in her hotel for the entire 48hours. She further said that she stayed in Sheraton Ikeja and KLM prohibits all their flight attendants from leaving their hotels when they are in Nigeria.

She also said that she visits all other African countries, e.g., South Africa and Kenya, and that KLM usually has tourist activities planned for them during their stay in those African countries. They are only forbidden from leaving their hotels when they are in Nigeria, she reckoned. This was shameful, to put it mildly.
Serial liar! FYI, Flight attendants do not have the free will to parole when in foreign lands as their visas are restricted to certain regulations. A flight attendant staying over for 48hrs can best wish for a nice beer at one of the popular bars. Tourist my foot.. next time go to www.youtube.com/tutorials/learn2lie undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by OmoTier1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=28pt]International Ashawo came to spy out on Nigeria, I hope ACN will use their broom to sweep her drippings[/size] cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla: Y'ALL NEED TA WATCH HAT KATRASHIAN VIDEO WIF RAY JAY! I BUSTED A NUT WATCHING THAT SHITE. MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' ANYBODY WANNA COPY HOLLA.
I wanna copy pls......how do i get it pls. Tx.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
ROSYL:
I wanna copy pls......how do i get it pls. Tx.
lol its all over the internet
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by abdul23(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Good riddance.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by olate: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
she no dey comfortable because the man when wear sunglass for night like blindman dey follow her enter photo
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
redcliff: Our local arshes no impress am.lol. They are all coconut heads// grin
you people have started again with your unreasonable talks.smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
abdul23: Good riddance.
unnecessary hatred and resentment causes high blood pressure.dont develop high bp for someone who doesnt give a sh1t about you
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1: [size=28pt]International Ashawo came to spy out on Nigeria, I hope ACN will use their broom to sweep her drippings[/size] cry
did you see her with prostitutes that you are calling her a prostitute.it takes a whoremonger to know a LovePeddler
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by OmoTier1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
kulyie: did you see her with prostitutes that you are calling her a prostitute.it takes a whoremonger to know a LovePeddler
Who am I to blame? Of course those who allowed you near INTERNET!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by livebullet(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Intrepid!:
Much ado over a female with little or no talent or skill apart from one boring s.e.xtape. I hope them Allen and Isaac John aunties met her and got some tips from her sha...
who da f**k is kim kardashian? Is she an int'l investor or int'l prostitute....she 4 w8 make boko haram abduct her naa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.