Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,134 members, 7,903,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM (1335 Views)

Is Syskay.com Going Down? / Syskay Sites / Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by calibus(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Am highly disappointed with the way you are handling this present situations for more than six year have bin on your server and I am proud of ur network.

My Pain
It is so painful that since lastweek all your subscribers have bin write and trying to reach you on your mobile numbers but all effort to reach you failed.

My suggestion
I think you should act like a CEO/BUSSINESSSMAN and tell us what the Problem is or advise us what is next will should do or give us a time frame when all this will ENd.

My Conclusion
Thanks for bin der for us and for bin the best in Nigeria.

Calibus #235FD296
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by DualCore1: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2013
If we are to go by the ICPC story I don't think he will have a means of communication if he has truly been arrested, so that may explain why you have not gotten any word from him. Although he could easily transfer power to the second in rank if there is a structure like that.
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by bug24(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Dual Core: Although he could easily transfer power to the second in rank if there is a structure like that.

Now thats where the issue lyes... Most CEO's dont show their innermost power corners to surbodinates and thats where we might have problems of a subbordinate coming up to attend to clients.

I wouldnt blame syskay though if this is the case...cos its hard to find truthful employees/surbodinates diz dayz.
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by calibus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dual Core: If we are to go by the ICPC story I don't think he will have a means of communication if he has truly been arrested, so that may explain why you have not gotten any word from him. Although he could easily transfer power to the second in rank if there is a structure like that.
I really need ur advise on somethings can we talk privately? If u are on bbm kindly add me pls. Calibus #235FD296

Thank you
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by kombo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
My websites are working now... Thank God ... I think they are back
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by Goldcon: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Only one of my affected sites is working. One of them is opening on my BB phone but cant open on my Lappy. I dont understand. I have used different explorer. same thing.
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by william5: 2:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Goldcon: Only one of my affected sites is working. One of them is opening on my BB phone but cant open on my Lappy. I dont understand. I have used different explorer. same thing.
Clear your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try a different Internet connection.
Re: Open Letter To SYSKAY SYSTEM by Goldcon: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks Bro, evrything is now Ok. We are still waiting for Syskay's press conference to tell what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Reseller Web Hosting Business On A High Speed Dedicated Server / Integrating Biometric Registration On Website / How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.