Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Sanguine Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanguine Needs Help (2100 Views)

LESBIAN Needs Help / American Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
I am a Sanguine/Melancholy. i enjoy going out and also when the Melancholy part of me surfaces, i stay indoors and can be rather shy. is there anyone in the house who knows anything about temperaments especially Sanguines? i need to know what to do to curb my excesses. thanks
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by doyin13(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
Oh yes oo. . . .

I knw all about it. . .I am red blooded to the max.

Just holla me on IM. . . . .and we can get from sanguine to melancholic in no time.

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2008
doyin13:

Oh yes oo. . . .

I knw all about it. . .I am red blooded to the max.

Just holla me on IM. . . . .and we can get from sanguine to melancholic in no time.

hehehehehehehehe
desperado
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by doyin13(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sharrap there. . . . . .omode ti o mo ra re l'omode angry angry angry grin

Na modern technology i blame.

***where my koboko sef***
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by LEWECHI: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
I guess this issue is serious tongue
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
doyin13:

Sharrap there. . . . . .omode ti o mo ra re l'omode angry angry angry grin

Na modern technology i blame.

***where my koboko sef***

D*E*S*P*E*R*A*D*O grin cheesy
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
i asked a simple question. my post should not be a dumping ground for bottled aggression. you guys should answer simple questions and stop looking for avenue to spit on each others' faces. thank you
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by doyin13(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
gentledove:

i asked a simple question. my post should not be a dumping ground for bottled aggression. you guys should answer simple questions and stop looking for avenue to spit on each others' faces. thank you

hehehehe. . . .Sanguine meets bottled aggression.

A match made in Melancholia wink
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2008
gentledove:

sorry o, we're not fighting. . i was just joking with my grandpa, doyin13. sorry, he answered your question already
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
it seems i wnt get any help here. thanks all the same.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by doyin13(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2008
gentledove:

it seems i wnt get any help here. thanks all the same.

na wa ooo. . . .I tell you this is a situation that requires personal IM consultation.

And I do not charge by the hour.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by minute(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2008
lol.this thread belongs to gentledove,if only u guys would move elsewhere
and let her get the help she needs.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by doyin13(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
minute:

lol.this thread belongs gentledove,if only u guys would move elsewhere
and let her get the help she needs.

hehehehe. . . okay-------------minute, will you please replace her on the chair so i can give some one on one attention wink
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by hammers(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2008
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by ops(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
smileygentledove,
just ignore them.don't really get what the problem is.you are a sang/mel means you understand your mood swings and stuff so you want to stop being moody or what?
please explain,I'm a complicated mix myself so I might get a hint of what you are getting at but need to hear you out first.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
You go get help well well.

You will soon change ur ID to Angrydove
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ doyin13,

what exactly do you want?  state it out now because you are becoming nuttier by the day.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ ops,

i want to know more about this temperament. someone told me i am san/mel and dont really understand what that means. i am only saying what she told me. she did not give me the details. i tot someone out there would have a comprehensive report on this temperament or recommend a book or website that i can visit. that is just what i need

@ Gamine

thanks for the compliments wink
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by ops(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
ok,now I get you.there is a site i came across some time ago but wasnt really tight.a guy makes a living from this stuff,his name is Jerome something (the name escapes me).he's based in lagos but cant be more specific.there is however a book on temprements by Tim LaHaye.that will help pending the time you can do a comprehensive evaluation.dont worry,its nothing like seeing a shrink,its kinda fun really.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Gamine(f): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
You are welcome MA.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2008
Gamine:

You go get help well well.

You will soon change your ID to Angrydove
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by hollandis(f): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Topic
You said you enjoy going out but do you have problems socializing?if yes, Is it based on the fulfilment of certain conditions? Is the "gentle" in your username a correct description of your personality.How about your relationship areas.Do you find it difficult expressing yourself in public.It depends on the melancholic and sanguine character you are strongly tied to.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by micklplus(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
@gentledove- I mailed u just now. Check it.
Cheers
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
hollandis:

@Topic
You said you enjoy going out but do you have problems socializing?if yes, Is it based on the fulfilment of certain conditions? Is the "gentle" in your username a correct description of your personality.How about your relationship areas.Do you find it difficult expressing yourself in public.It depends on the melancholic and sanguine character you are strongly tied to.

someone just mailed me that i should buy WHY I ACT THE WAY I DO by Tim & Beverly Lahaye.  will get that asap.  thanks for your responses.  cheers smiley
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
micklplus:

@gentledove- I mailed u just now. Check it.
Cheers
i tried calling you to say thank you but your number was not going through. thanks a mill, Mick. i have replied your mail smiley
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by liftedone(f): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
Yea, the Tim and Beverly LaHaye book will sort you out. And have you read The Spirit Controlled Temperament by Tim? It will also help you work out your contradictions. But yours is a strange combination. Are you sure you are not more of a melancholy, cos I had a friend who was a melancholy who used to have extreme highs and extreme lows. Melancholies tend to be that way; I am one so I know, although, I am more of a spirit controlled one now. Just read more about your temperament, you'll understand yourself better. Best of luck.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by olanajim(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
Doyin13,
do you yahoo? IM me.
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by olanajim(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
Gentledove,
I can try helping you. But could you tell me more about your condition? Sure books can help you but melancholics may not even be enthusiastic about reading. They need help. Tell why you think you are melancholic? What symptons?
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by ow11(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2008
Hi,

I'm sanguine, no maybe mel-san or san-phleg or mel-chlor . . . the list goes on. why won't people leave this bullsh**t and just move on.

hell , even LaHaye has no idea what his temperament is. It's just a theory that has a very high reading on my bullsh**t-o-meter! cheesy
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by ops(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2008
smiley@ow11

Na,you're probably a choleric!Hows that for your bulls**t barometer? grin
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by gentledove(f): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2008
@olanajim,

I love writing poems, short stories and articles.  i enjoy nature and love watching it.  i love to be on my own all the time, enjoy reading, with soft music at the background and a bottle of cold smirnoff.  i am not too good at making friends. 

i am a spendthrift.  what i mean is i don't have account for the money i spend.  i don't make budget because i wont stick to it.  i get bored easily.  i love to travel (alone) and once i make friends, i stick to them forever.  i love to dare, take unnecessary risks.  i cry at every music that is emotional that i listen to.  once i watch emotional film, i shed tears.  i am not a consistent person.  daily bible reading, i don't stick to it.  i have so many facial creams and lotions that are meant to be used at night that i don't use.  i buy them, but do not stick to using them.  i am very indisciplined when it comes to food.  i love anything glittering and sweet.  chocolate is my favourite.

i am so good with children.  i can convince anybody once given the chance to do so.  i am a fantastic marketer.  i am the type that will say, 'holiday in the Bahamas today; to hell with the Board meeting'. 

what do you think i am?  Melancholy, sanguine, choleric or phlegmatic. 
Re: Sanguine Needs Help by ops(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2008
well,I'd say (and I'm no professional !) that you are predominantly melancholic.the sanguine part seems to give in to the mel in you most of the time.
The books recommended (by Tim LaHaye) will do you soom good,but think you should do a more comprehensive and personalised test.
Keep your ears to the ground and anytime you get to ear about a guy called Jerome Onipede,go talk to him.The guy is good,for real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! / Some Gurls With Crocodile Tears! / My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.