Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme (911 Views)

OMEGA 3 SALMON OIL PLUS FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH / Africa's Top Health Challenge: Cardiovascular Disease / Discover How To Get Rid Of High Blood Pressure Naturally/prevent Cardiovascular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by gentledove(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
i had a cardiovascular health screening today at work and came up with this result:

Height  - 1.72cm

BMI - 27.04

total cholestrol  -  5.23 mmoili

what do i need to watch, i mean what i eat to reduce this?  is there any medical implication of the above result?  kindly advise
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by PAPABOMBOY: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
Stay away from kpoff kpoff number 1.

Eat plenty bitter leaf number 2.

Drink agboo number 3.
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by ifyalways(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
lol.
gentledove you have to watch what you eat,you are a little bit overweight.your BMI
you are at borderline high risk of getting cardiovascular diseases.
your Bp is still quite nomal though its somehow close to the prehypertension range.

i guess you were told the necessary dos and donts wherever you did the screening  wink
stay away from fats and fatty foods too.
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by TOYOSI20(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
PAPABOMBOY:

Stay away from kpoff kpoff number 1.

Eat plenty bitter leaf number 2.

Drink agboo number 3.

U funny o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by gentledove(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

thanks jare. i noticed that too that i have being eating too much of fried things and that is not good for my health. i have being advised to stay aways from fats and fatty foods and avoid eating after 7pm. i am also looking for a drug or tea that can help me reduce my weight. two years ago, i was weighing 52 kg. wonder where i got the fats from

thanks wink
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2008
lol
its not yet late,stick to your doctors advice and watch what you eat.all d best dear kiss
Re: Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme by tpiah01: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Plesa / The First Person To Be Cured Of Hiv / Open Letter To Nexim, Diamond Bank And Bank Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.