Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge (31651 Views)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by deshclones(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
mosquitoNet: goat! Your people are f**cking killers and rituals. Deal with it foool!!!

The more u type...the more pity u garner for the unfortunate womb that had the misfortune of carrying and birthing you...akaghori

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by dedons: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
simeonT: It is true, I learnt a suicide got bombed himself and the chairman of the association of the sand seller under the bridge.
e b lyk say u b professor of english language
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Rooneyboy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
gramci:

See aboki de use internet cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by gramci: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
mosquitoNet: goat! Your people are f**cking killers and rituals. Deal with it foool!!!

Mumu! ritualist not ritual, anumpama

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by forkadict(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
yoged: are you m.a.d.? U see ur mate here. Mumu. You beta go ur jamb lesson jere.

1st of all (Go down low) Na you dey m.a.d
2nd of all, forget say we dey block for nairaland. Na me wit your pa.pa be mates.
3rd of all did i hear you say jamb lesson? I no sure say dem don born you wen i wite my jamb. id.iot
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by chakula: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: All train services to and from the north must be stopped. haba aboki_ yariya_ boko_haram shocked

Wait for your turn because the kinda of hatred and bigot you are displaying here on daily basis will catch up with you.

On every region of the nation there must be some issues that bothering its occupants but to my surprise you are not serious in addressing such issues however, with blind abhorrence you will jump into conclusion on issues that concerns north while plenty have lied at your door step without solution.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by saved: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
What affected our fathers that led to the collapse of this generation is gradually eating deeper into us. Instead of us to address the ills in our country, we always resolve our differences by using name calling, insults, abuses, curses, religious biggotry and tribal sentiment. You cannot read 20 comments on NLwithout one of insult, abuse, curse, e -bullying & fighting and offensive posts.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by fellabrims: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

mosquitoNet, name don brekete for nairaland.

Small time we go see name like. AedesMosquito, AnophelesMosquito.

Hahahaahah!!!i don die ooo
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by luvola(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
omg.. I actually reside in amuwo odofin jakande estate ( less than 3000meters , just lessthan 3mins drive away frm my house and i didnt hear any info with respect to this until an hour ago...
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by novakid(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
franchizy: Pls can someone told me wen does dis happens, cos I can't saw it on News 4 TV
Lmaol...this comment just crippled my Dog

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Denn(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
coogar:

nonsense....
with the number of china blackberrys you people carry around so none of you can at least take a picture or record something so we can see? what exactly do you people think a smartphone is? only to flirt on BBM and 2go?

dear made-in-jupiter blackberry owner,

what stopped you from leaving whatever part of the planet you currently habit just to 'at least take a picture' with your 200 MP camera smartphone?

maybe you should open a training school so people can start learning how to use smartphones just like you...
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by topmostg: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
dedons: e b lyk say u b professor of english language
lol
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Nwogbe: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
fork adict: Abeg if to say i dey stay near dat area and i dey fork my chick jeje. And na wen i wan cummmm na im bomb blow. abeg if na you wetin you go do? Shey you go cummmm first ni before you take cover abi you go take cover immediately you hear GBOSA!
THis dude is a clown. Smh
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by topmostg: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

mosquitoNet, name don brekete for nairaland.

Small time we go see name like. AedesMosquito, AnophelesMosquito.
lol... I think we get redmosquito sef, i never see pinkmosquito sha...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by mosquitoNet(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
gramci:

Mumu! ritualist not ritual, anumpama
ode! I know. Na mistake fool.
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by sunkoye: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
franchizy: Pls can someone told me wen does dis happens, cos I can't saw it on News 4 TV
ah...see E-bomb here ooo
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by ALTRUTH(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
dayokanu: Why be say na the area this people plenty pass for Lagos the thing happen. Why not Agege, Ikoyi, Ketu etc why be say na FESTAC Amuwo Odofin

Na FESTAC dem kill Cynthia osukogu too.

So these people don graduate from kidnapping to bombing. God save us from these Black Jews

You're the most useless thing to happen to humanity. Why are you guys always afraid to face the truth? You know where the problem is coming from and you know those that have been setting off bombs in the country recently but instead of confronting them, you choose to turn around to somehow cowardly blame the Igbos for this. Why this level of self-deceiption? You're the halmark of stupidity; the height of imbecility.
! Stupid fool. Go and bathe with acid if you hate the Igboes so much.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by miiraaj: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
motobid: Merger! Merger!! Merger!!! Never you dine with the devil. Imo state be ready! APC has started working even before registration. 2015? God help us!

No be una dey shout Fashola for presidency!

Any region that threatens to wrestle with GEJ for the presidency shall suffer "BOMB BLASTS".
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by AK481(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
i just traced ur i.p address and u typed from COKER road near orile.
true or false?
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by gramci: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
mosquitoNet: ode! I know. Na mistake fool.

See this empty skull, you want us to believe that you knowingly committed blatant error. I pity those who spent their resources to send you to "night school".

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by UluemeFrank(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bomb blasting a man to death is not new to us Lagosians. Dele Giwa was the first victim of bomb blast in Lagos and since then there has been so many bombs. Why are people scare anyway. Whoever planted the bomb has a mission to accomplish.... Bomb na bomb o!!
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Hardfact: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Like Lagos' finally joined list of terror states? Pray not. The idea nowhere's that safe comes back to mind.
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Zanxx(f): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
pyyxxaro:

WHAT ARE U SAYING YOUNG MAN ? STAY AWAY FROM MAJEK FASHEK PLZ cry embarassed

lmao
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
dayokanu: Why be say na the area this people plenty pass for Lagos the thing happen. Why not Agege, Ikoyi, Ketu etc why be say na FESTAC Amuwo Odofin

So these people don graduate from kidnapping to bombing. God save us from these Black Jews

A,s.s old a,s.s you are... Chai, now i understand the effect of sickness on brain maturity.
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by iconaus: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2013

All ur comments on NL is always full of hatred for Igbos. U get serious problem shaa! . U will commit suicide one day because igbos will continue to progress against ur wish.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by onitshaigbo(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Proud Igbo here. If you think Igbos are behind this to kill Yorubas, you are seriously retarded. If Igbos leave Lagos, it would grind to a halt. Nigeria can't do without Yorubas or Igbos, so why can't we just grow up and get along?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by okoolori(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Johnap: if confirmto be true then this is the second incidence in lagos
.let them call it fireworks again llike the recent one
only God can remove us from them claws
Never knew a grown ass person go dey yarn dis trash for dis forum. I can see u wasted ur parents money in sendin u to school all in vein to see u get some education... For those of us that where there when the fireworks happened in Lagos, definitely knew its not bomb. Suffice is to say otherwise.... Abef go get a life, fucking retard black ass grown man
Re: Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge by confusion247(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
ALTRUTH:

You're the most useless thing to happen to humanity. Why are you guys always afraid to face the truth? You know where the problem is coming from and you know those that have been setting off bombs in the country recently but instead of confronting them, you choose to turn around to somehow cowardly blame the Igbos for this. Why this level of self-deceiption? You're the halmark of stupidity; the height of imbecility.
! Stupid fool. Go and bathe with acid if you hate the Igboes so much.
Never mind the confused fool. He hates the igbos and yet he is so scared to lose them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.