Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (41570 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Its a pity ooo so na wetin cause the blast na !!! Festac again
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
bookface:

What have i done? Are you stuupid or just lost your gaddem mind? I spoke out, that's what I have done. I help the victims and future victims by speaking out at the incompetency of the current government. Paramedics & red cross are humans and their job/commitment is to respond to scenarios like this. If ours isn't a society so sick, you wouldn't even have nursed the idea that I should be taking on the responsibilities of the government, while those in charge spend tax payers resources on concubines and holidays abroad. Again, are you stupidd or just lost your gaddem mind?

Yes, Nigeria is a failed state, that's why you have accident victims sitting and writhing in pains with no hopes of receiving good medical attention with an utmost urgency. Another evidence of the failure of the country as a whole would be people like you who happen to be products of its institutions and would rather absolve the government of its responsibilities, while hoping private citizens could use their personal svaings in filling such gaps, again, are you just stupiidd or just lost your gaddem mind?
hehehehe look at this goatface .... If everyone in Nigeria follow ur dumb footstep ...just talk on the internet ... Who will then start the NGO? Do u think all the blabbing u made on the internet will change anything? If u are really serious about it ..why don't u carry placard and go to aso rock where ur voice will be heard.... U know its easy for Stupiid cun.t like u to sit at the back of computer and rant after eating a bowl full of eBa and spit every jargons as they come to ur empty skull ..

How are u even sure the paramedics are not there? .. What if they were yet to attend to the man in particular and u are here already judging situation of things There when u are not even there

And if Nigeria is fail state becos paramedics didn't arrive on time ..then I guess ur stupidity is beyond repair ...

For the last time if nigeria is a fail state ... Get urself a ticket and go to hell .. And Leave the fail country for us

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by pappyt(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
U r nt wel
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by buoye1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
djkaneo: 10th to comment
. U B muMU
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Red-Light:
hehehehe look at this goatface .... If everyone in Nigeria follow ur dumb footstep ...just talk on the internet ... Who will then start the NGO? Do u think all the blabbing u made on the internet will change anything? If u are really serious about it ..why don't u carry placard and go to aso rock where ur voice will be heard.... U know its easy for Stupiid cun.t like u to sit at the back of computer and rant after eating a bowl full of eBa and spit every jargons as they come to ur empty skull ..

How are u even sure the paramedics are not there? .. What if they were yet to attend to the man in particular and u are here already judging situation of things There when u are not even there

And if Nigeria is fail state becos paramedics didn't arrive on time ..then I guess ur stupidity is beyond repair ...

For the last time if nigeria is a fail state ... Get urself a ticket and go to hell .. And Leave the fail country for us
wow! I cant believe a mind that knows how the world runs would write something as stupid as this
wow!
Do you know that the minute things makes or brakes a nation,do not try to claim that there were paramedics there cos they were not,have been thru numerous incidences in Nigeria to know that is the norm.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Vansnickers: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Red-Light:
so what have u done in person for the nation? All u do is sit at the comfort of ur house criticisiing everything .... Are the paramedics , red cross etc not humans like u .... Why don't u organise a NGO to cater for things like this when it happens? No u wnt but it is easy to criticize....

What is the difference between you and the amebos? U only chose to do ur own amebo on nairaland becos u are not at the scene but u came to the thread to check the pictures of the injured ... That's hypocrisy .... .... Nigeria is in this current state because of people like u that wait For the governent to do everything for them ( do u think America become world power today becos government provide everything for its citizens?) ... BTW I Nigeria is a fail state why don't u book a ticket and get the fhuck outta here to probably Somalia or Pakistan

What a Ret@rd! Well, i don't blame you. I blame the society you grew up in.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by superior1: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
This looks like Political Bokoharam attack, probably a strategic way to destroy yoruba-hausa relationship ahead of 2015, lets wait and see sha
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping. He's talking about those folks at the scene of the incident and he made a notable point.how can you stand in front of a dying man only to take his picture ? That is not only wickedness but stu'p'I'd !
if that is the only point he made .. I wouldn't have care .... But making Nigeria look like a failed state becos some people took pictures of an incident is not only stupiid but way outta context .... Are u saying Nigeria is the only place this things happen... Don't u watch foreign media when there is bomb blast and press and people try to get the footage to let people who are not there to know situation of things ... How is so sure that there are no paramidecs there or people trying to help the victims?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Vansnickers: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping. He's talking about those folks at the scene of the incident and he made a notable point.how can you stand in front of a dying man only to take his picture ? That is not only wickedness but stu'p'I'd !
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by babybuttom(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
So, is this the work of BH or not?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obiagu1: That is APC's motto:
Power to the North, together with our lapdogs, the SW.
OK, we will see about that. Sorry to say but some ibos have no brains at all. You ppl talk too loosely,. That is why they make suya of you every chance they get. We will see how you will jubilate when the bomb blast gets to alaba

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
milehigh06:
wow! I cant believe a mind that knows how the world runs would write something as stupid as this
wow!
Do you know that the minute things makes or brakes a nation,do not try to claim that there were paramedics there cos they were not,have been thru numerous incidences in Nigeria to know that is the norm.
I can't believe someone that claimed to be educated will post this ... Are u saying something as big as this will happen in lagos and there will be no paramedics present ? How does that sound to u? Am not disputing the fact that they may have arrived late... But saying they didn't come at all is totally way out of it
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
lagcity:
OK, we will see about that. Sorry to say but some ibos have no brains at all. You ppl talk too loosely,. That is why they make suya of you every chance they get. We will see how you will jubilate when the bomb blast gets to alaba, pathetic ibo
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by disboy: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
djkaneo: 10th to comment

I said sumtin similar like this yesterday and i was banned and here is sumbody going scot free.Na wa oo
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Red-Light:
if that is the only point he made .. I wouldn't have care .... But making Nigeria look like a failed state becos some people took pictures of an incident is not only stupiid but way outta context .... Are u saying Nigeria is the only place this things happen... Don't u watch foreign media when there is bomb blast and press and people try to get the footage to let people who are not there to know situation of things ... How is so sure that there are no paramidecs there or people trying to help the victims?

Indices of a failed nation are all over Nigeria for everyone to see,don't be blinded by fooolish patriotsim !

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obiagu1: That is APC's motto:
Power to the North, together with our lapdogs, the SW.

OK, we will see about that. Sorry to say but some ibos have no brains at all. You ppl talk too loosely,. That is why they make suya of you every chance they get. We will see how you will jubilate when the bomb blast gets to alaba, pathetic ibo
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by allotrops: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!waiting dey happen 4 9ija?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Indices of a failed nation are all over Nigeria for everyone to see,don't be blinded by fooolish patriotsim !
so how is this relevant in this context ? So anywhere they take pictures of victims now automatically qualify to be called a failed state huh? And how will telling everyone Nigeria is a fail state chnge it from been a fail state?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by digospel2: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is the merger of Tinubu and Buhari
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by specialguest(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Your head dey there! When they put train from kano to Lagos what do they expect?
Na eazy access be that na
superior1: This looks like Political Bokoharam attack, probably a strategic way to destroy yoruba-hausa relationship ahead of 2015, lets wait and see sha
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerians should imbibe the good Samaritan culture. A lot of us are fond of watching people suffering and not trying to help them.

I also blame our institutions too. If you help a dying man and he dies in your hand, na police case straight away. And if you're not careful, na imprisonment.
If you take a dying man to a hospital, the doctors will ask for a deposit or they ask you to sign this and that.

I hope the explosion was an accident because if BH strikes, it would be dangerous in Lagos. Another problem we have is that our leaders are not proactive, they are reactive.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by sesan99(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
10th to comment

who is dis idiot.....do u get paid for been d 10th to comment
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Symphony007: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
I find it hard to belive a bomb went off and this pic exastubates my persimism! That man looks beaten, no chared cars or any fire or smoke or anything. It's just lofty.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
vislabraye: Nigerians should imbibe the good Samaritan culture. A lot of us are fond of watching people suffering and not trying to help them.

I also blame our institutions too. If you help a dying man and he dies in your hand, na police case straight away. And if you're not careful, na imprisonment.
If you take a dying man to a hospital, the doctors will ask for a deposit or they ask you to sign this and that.

I hope the explosion was an accident because if BH strikes, it would be dangerous in Lagos. Another problem we have is that our leaders are not proactive, they are reactive.

Yet somebody said Nigeria is not a failed state even when there is no emergency services or paramedics around to provide first aid services.

Nawao

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by enilove(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
We need prayers in this nation.
One for yourself and families
Another prayer for the nation
Lastly,that any wicked man or woman that have signed with the devil to destroy peoples lives, shall make mistakes and destroy himself or herself in Jesus name. We should pray that God should send division among those perpetrating evil in this nation.

If they are no longer united,we will have peace.
And we need God fearing leaders for this nation.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by najoke: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Billyonaire: I hope this has nothing to do with the marriage between CPC and ACN. There has been nothing like this before.

If i say most times u think through ya ANUS!!!, dem go say i dey insult you.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by ignis: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
So, this is real. God have mercy.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Monjerk: No, u are no. 11th sorrywn try agin next time.
Others are discussing important issue about what happen at FESTAC two of u are here fighting about who is 10th or 11th to comment, una no de shame ?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Jdfada: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bombing now in Lagos? Doomsday has finally arrived.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by livethinme: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
enilove: We need prayers in this nation.
One for yourself and families
Another prayer for the nation
Lastly,that any wicked man or woman that have signed with the devil to destroy peoples lives, shall make mistakes and destroy himself or herself in Jesus name. We should pray that God should send division among those perpetrating evil in this nation.

If they are no longer united,we will have peace.
And we need God fearing leaders for this nation.

we need ACTION dammit!
We've been praying for the past 50 years but doing NADA. Stop cowering in churches and get out and DO something!
Hold the stupid politicians to account, otherwise this shi.t will keep on happening and you will keep on praying you understand?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by ovo4u(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
All because of 72 virgins.......Now u see why the world love muslims? so yoruba muslims make una get una shi..t together, una norther muslims mumu people don show una door step. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by truelove707: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
THIS IS BOKO HARAM PART 1 IN LAGOS O, TWO PEOPLE ARE DEAD NOW. SEE SEE cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / Dangote Receives Governor Ihedioha In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.