Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Investing In ( Aims Asset Management ) Funny - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investing In ( Aims Asset Management ) Funny (431 Views)

Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University / Invest With AVO INC International Asset Management Company / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In ( Aims Asset Management ) Funny by sanches: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello members,

i invested in AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT 5 yrs ago only to check on my investment this year and was told that my money was invested in shares so the share value has gone down so instead of making profit they re bold to show me a loss statement. its just like telling an investor that by investing with they u better accept profit or loss. its this done anywhere? its makes me pity those who still invest with them...
Re: Investing In ( Aims Asset Management ) Funny by usgee: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
I did same in 2008/2009. I sought clarification and got confirmation with them before investing that they will manage my investment, buying good stocks and selling them when the price is going unfavourable because I was not interested in acquiring portfolios which I will not be able to monitor. In 2010 they also send me negative report asking me to pay the negative balance to them as it was a loss to me. I ask them what where they doing as fund managers when Fidson shares they bought were plummeting. I wanted to curse them. They are fraudulent bunch. They even had the audacity to come to me with another placement offer in a phoney oil company.

(1) (Reply)

It Career Day / Portacabins Construction For Affordable Housing In Lagos Nigeria. / Free Listing Of Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.