Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:09 PM

Rbc Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rbc Limited Interview (703 Views)

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview / Oriental Food Industries Limited Interview / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rbc Limited Interview by elvismike(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

I have just been invited for an interview by the above establishment but i dont know what their format is like.I dont even remember when i applied for the job.Anyone with information on what they do and their interview format should please help me out.

The interview is on 18th march at no 10 mobolaji anthony way.
Re: Rbc Limited Interview by rexfx2: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2008
sup u,
i got the same text,
from what i was able to get on the net RBC limited is a consulting firm for First Call Group. As the text points out its a marketing job and the pay i learnt is around 960,000/annum.
I got all the info on the net. Like you, i am thirsty for more,
check the site out to at least familiarize yourself with what they stand for,
http://www.firstcallgroupng.com
Re: Rbc Limited Interview by bodunde: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2008
I worked with them for 4 months after which I was frustated with their 3million target within a month,well, if you are successful ,they will only turn you to alajo to collect money from market women and after some months they would withdraw the person if he cannot meet up.Half of us that started the training together last year august have resigned or being frustated by one means or the other.Well give it a trier.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Interview / Web Programmers ,industrial Trainee Needed / English Teachers Needed In Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.