Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? (14017 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by MyMouth(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
fpeter: [center]I also applied and chose Abuja but was sent to Fut Minna. the date for interview being 24/02/13..my friend was sent to Ekiti too while she chose Abuja.......i pray its not a scam.[/center]

Na wa oooooooooo!Mine too is Minna but my date is saturday 23rd, this one that you ware given Sunday 24th
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by antontech(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mentcee: May be I'm wrong or my eyes decieve me but I am sure of a warning (caveat) logo or sign on the NIMC website/portal when I applied for the NIMC job in the 2012 recruitment exercise (and even up till now) warning that people should beware of phishing websites advertising jobs @ NIMC and that the commission IS NOT RECRUITING. It is still there and moves across the page and stubbornly refuses to go away. Someone pls attest to this! Is it NIMC doing that or hackers or a mistake or what? Nobody appears to say something about this and its serious.

And now this widely circulating rumor that the whole exercise is a sham orchestrated by ex staff of NIMC who have now hacked into their website. Coupled with the incongrous and mindlessly thoughtless posting of candidates to states not chosen by them, and even the invitation of candidates who did not complete their application forms online.

And by the way, how on earth is it that about 85% of the applicants were posted to Ilorin even though they chose to be examined elsewhere?

Kindly see it at http://www.nimc.gov.ng/apply_cv.htm

Attached are the munched screens for ease of reference.
here is the correct website of NIMC job application www.nimcjobs.com Make no mistake,the exam is on 25th feb.though my friends posted to ilorin said the will go to Enugu.He can u post someone that put portharcourt as prefered center to ilorin?.Lets watch and see what will happen come monday.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by sekunda4every: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
@Prettychiz4real.....I'm writing on 25th in Ilorin CBT centre UNIILORIN, here is my fone numba 08135250184.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by doyexy: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dey intentionally posted people far to reduce the number to people that will do the test. My advice. Take that risk,,life is all about risks
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by anthoniaz(f): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Aafulenu: i dont think its a site. i dont persosally know anyone writing in illorin, most of my friend are lagos and enugu. mine is in enugu

I live in Delta and my centre is Ilorin,I know someone whose centre is also Ilorin.I am as comfused as the OP because I didn't even finish the registration cos somehow I misplaced my ref number.Do organisations conduct aptitude tests on Sundays?Mine is 24th of this month according to the message I saw when I logged in with my surname and number.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by econity(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Rosie114: mine is ibadan? i dont tink is fake. most of my frnds are writing in minna and kwara state. pls who's going to ibadan? have not bin dre before am in abuja. tnks
am going to Ibadan, but from Port Harcourt
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by baron212: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
mine is 10am on Sunday cbt UI..
Ayorh4you:

Yea, its Sunday 24th, 1pm
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by playces: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls house, ow can a genuine government agency have a gmail account as email contact..prolly sm ppl are trying to manipulate nimc to deceive innocent peopl..u could srutinize the frontpage of their website again....just asking..i got an invitation buh wanted to be sure
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by AK481(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Prettychiz4real: Hmmm....
My dear, I wonder o. Got an sms yesterday inviting me for NIMC
interview at Unilorin CBT centre on 25th February. The point is that I
chose Port Harcourt as exam centre. How come dey carry me put for Kwara
State? Nawaoh!

u still dont know y u were posted to ilorin?
d population (esp graduates)is too much n urgently needs to be reduced,#teambokosomething#
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by eriegua83: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Same as me. Pls do u know how we can get vehicles from delta to illorin?
anthoniaz:

I live in Delta and my centre is Ilorin,I know someone whose centre is also Ilorin.I am as comfused as the OP because I didn't even finish the registration cos somehow I misplaced my ref number.Do organisations conduct aptitude tests on Sundays?Mine is 24th of this month according to the message I saw when I logged in with my surname and number.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by sussyangel: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
wt what i read in a newspaper,the recruitment was contracted out to a consultant so they can use gmail.even most present staf of nimc ar nt aware of dis aplitude test
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by debedebe(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Am begining 2 think dat dis NIMC apptitude test is a SCAM... Come 2 think of it, some pple date were 24th which is SUNDAY,no Govt parastatal will hold or engage in any test on Sunday,also d Test date shld be dsame date,instead of different dates.... Pls guys let us think and have a second thought... Thanks
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by auchman88(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
econity:
am going to Ibadan, but from Port Harcourt
mine is ibadan on 27th of feb. 1pm. I applied in enugu but right nw im in kogi 4 nysc. Call 07036240640
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by debedebe(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
auchman88: mine is ibadan on 27th of feb. 1pm. I applied in enugu but right nw im in kogi 4 nysc. Call 07036240640
Sorry which of d auchman? I know 1 in enugu 50 rooms Nru
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Amozism: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
I completed mine but never got any alert about the text. Na wa o!
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by suzyamaka(f): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2013
debedebe: Am begining 2 think dat dis NIMC apptitude test is a SCAM... Come 2 think of it, some pple date were 24th which is SUNDAY,no Govt parastatal will hold or engage in any test on Sunday,also d Test date shld be dsame date,instead of different dates.... Pls guys let us think and have a second thought... Thanks
. They used different dates so dat many pple will be able to participate in d test. Wen I did diamondbank test, some even wrote on a sunday and d test lasted for 4days.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by degreaterone: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Rosie114: mine is ibadan? i dont tink is fake. most of my frnds are writing in minna and kwara state. pls who's going to ibadan? have not bin dre before am in abuja. tnks

Am going to Ibadan too, based in Katsina, never been to Ibadan before
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Cleopatranwa(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Plz if u r going to Ilorin from Abj, hook me up cuz mine is Ilorin too,25th. I dnt know if someone is going with his or her car so I can get a ride cuz am so broke! I jst came back from abeokuta for TAC interview,where I spent not less dan 30k for both transport n hotel accommodation n nw I ve to start going to Ilorin for another interview?! Am so broke! Plz anyone going should add me on BBM ?. Or call me on 00x00. Cheers!
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Herosenior(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2013
...M̶̲̥̅y center is also I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ibadan and iam I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abuja U̶̲̥̅̊ can  07039599834,but I have not bn there also,pls my date is 28/2/2013
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by anthoniaz(f): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2013
eriegua83: Same as me. Pls do u know how we can get vehicles from delta to illorin?

My dear,I don't want to go.I don't know how you can get vehicle frm Delta,maybe you ask people around you.Goodluck.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by matti(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2013
mine is on sunday, kinda confused. is there any1 writing on sunday 2?ETC center ikeja lagos is d venue
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by doyexy: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
matti: mine is on sunday, kinda confused. is there any1 writing on sunday 2?ETC center ikeja lagos is d venue
Mine is on sunday but at unilag
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by alliyahoocom: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mine i dont even no what to do now, i aply in lagos nd i was posted to akure to rite my test is this real or fake i want to know sombody
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by baykoms: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Am based in IB but my xam is in Lagoz.I can offer a lending hlp,if u don't mind for dos dat are posted to Ibadan, 07065345781 is my numba.coz all of us nid Job!!
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by baykoms: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Zizibest: Wz posted to illorin but chose phc. Wnt 2 knw if we wil get transport refund as it wil cost me close to 20,000k to participate
. @zizibest can u reach me if u decide to go for d exam...mine too is Ilorin on d 25th so we can discuss on how to ease accomodation. My number is 08031905823. Thanks
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by gibekure(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2013
I am equally posted to Uni Ilorin for my test when i applied abuja as my center or venue for the exams. Pls how much does it cost to travel from Abuja to Ilorin? any idea pls?
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by gibekure(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2013
I chose Abuja as my venue and now am posted to Uni Ilorin to write the test and i really dont know how much it cost to travel that far especially when i never left North to a distant place like Ilorin. I wished all this stress will be rewarded with appointment. I trust God will help us all even as we journey to the land we know nothing about.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by debbiedoyin: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello guys, pls peeps dat have done their test today should pls let us know the likely questions dat came out in d test,,like how many current afairs, quantitative and verbal? how many questions for how many minutes?? Guys dat did today pls kindly tell us..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 / British American Tobacco Online Test / Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.