Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,687 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photo Of Gej 3 Children. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Gej 3 Children. (2029 Views)

FFK Says APC Is Planning To Release A Scandalous Documentary Against GEJ 3 Days / Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" / I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by kheart(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Gej, wife and his 3 children

Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by mysticgal(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Jesus that boy is fat,heyyy all our money is in this boy's body.mtcheew the gals are ok sha.
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by kheart(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
mysticgal: Jesus that boy is fat,heyyy all our money is in this boy's body.mtcheew the gals are ok sha.
u ll be d same as he s or even more fatter if na 1bn naira be ur annual feeding allowance.
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by miiraaj: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
mysticgal: Jesus that boy is fat,heyyy all our money is in this boy's body.mtcheew the gals are ok sha.
C u!
If given the opportunity, you go 'toast' the boy.
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by achi4u(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
d boy na short enginegrin
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by joseph1832(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
How come Oritsejafor is the man of God at hand! How come you see him in any PDP/jonathan function? Is he the only Pastor in CAN? Or has Nigeria started experiencing scarcity of clergy man? And yet some people here will say this so called man of God is not a sycophant!

Hobnobbing with the high and corrupt just to gain political favour thus forgeting that the Jesus he claims to serve spoke lucidly against hypocrisy...

I honestly want to believe that this man has derailed from his calling.
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by Gentlegun(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
as fat as he is am sure u wont mind, marrying him
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by Fellonigerians: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
joseph1832: How come Oritsejafor is the man of God at hand! How come you see him in any PDP/jonathan function? Is he the only Pastor in CAN? Or has Nigeria started experiencing scarcity of clergy man? And yet some people here will say this so called man of God is not a sycophant!

Hobnobbing with the high and corrupt just to gain political favour thus forgeting that the Jesus he claims to serve spoke lucidly against hypocrisy...

I honestly want to believe that this man has derailed from his calling.

Which calling
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by Gbongbonosi(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
group of thefts
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
See the politician called oritujafor,. angry
Re: Photo Of Gej 3 Children. by nobniger: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
I beg, I de chop

(1) (Reply)

FESTUS KEYAMO AWAKENS DELTANS-a Must Watch-WOW!!! / We Shall Join Asari Dokubo - Southern Kaduna / Orji Kalu’s Frank Letter To Governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.