Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel (15999 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Esiere: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
missjo: This just proves further that most people go to church services on sundays just to avoid being labelled as a non-christian.
Everybody here is wrong: the government guy, his wife, the traffic controller and the lady who slapped said government official's wife. Lack of HUMILITY

Case closed. Nne, you will make a good wife.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Skoopy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
All involve in this crises should be ashamed of themselves, besides the gov't so call top shot should know it will require nothhing for his creator to undo wat he has done in his life. King Nebuchannezer is a typical example.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Skoopy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
All involve in this crises should be ashamed of themselves, besides the gov't so call top shot should know it will require nothhing for his creator to undo wat he has done in his life. King Nebuchadnezzar is a typical example.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by wawaboy1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
victorazy:

Ur a stupid mad man, what do u understand by child of God?
Thank u
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Texykool: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Have you taken your drugs today?
good question
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by dapsungg1(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2013
i luv to.to die:
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end
pls think well before u write something like this next time
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by iluvtotodie(m): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2013
dapsungg1: pls think well before u write something like this next time
Borrow me your dull brain to use and think........ undecided
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by ChyV(f): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy: The Nigerian Police officers have exhibited the usual shameless tendencies by desecrating, disrupting and distracting worshippers during the church service of Sunday 17 of February, at the State Headquarters of Winners Chapel

Enugu ,arresting a deacon and an official with the Crowd Control Unit (CCU) in the process. The drama started after the first service when a member of the CCU was defied by a worshipper when instructed to stop for other vehicles from the other lane to pass. The errant worshipper , (the Chief Detail to the Governor of Enugu State) refused to follow the order of the Traffic Controllers and in the process his vehicle hit and run over the leg of another worshipper.

In the ensuing melee and confusion the Chief Detail held the tie and pushed around the Usher who retaliated by roughly shoving the man. The wife of the chief detail came to the rescue of the husband by giving the Usher two hot slaps and another lady CCU member slapped back the wife of the government official and a brief fight ensued at the car park leading to tearing of dresses of both women.

The aggrieved Government Official called for reinforcement from a group of mobile policemen who came to the church to arrest the leaders of the CCU but met with resistance from church members. They called for a second and third heavily armed reinforcement that came with two Hilux vans from Government House , Enugu and after much argument, whisked off a Deacon named Kanayo and a CCU usher named Louis.

All efforts by the resident pastor and other pastors, elders and deacons to plead with the top government official failed. The duo were arrested and taken to Ogui Police Station around 1pm and were there till 9pm. This melee caused confusion , distracted the second service as worshipers abandoned the church service to witness hollywood movie. Traffic was held up for over two hours while angry worshippers expressed disappointment at the Police partiality in the matter.

The entreaties of people including the State Director of State Security Services and an Assistant Commissioner of Police to release the church officials failed as the government top shot insisted on teaching the church rats the lessons of their lives.

Link: http://news.naij.com/24382.html

des is y all des government officials die like a rat. Fools
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Meristem: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Omo Alata:

Shameless behaviour (no matter what the police did)

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Meristem: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Omo Alata:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Bros you idle o. How many man hours did it take you to build this picture? wink sad angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by ogah042: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Nawwaooooo
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by komek(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2013
Aizebioje: What happened to the guy whose leg was ran over
Shameless indeed. All the things weh Pastor preach nor even enter their ear!
Nigeria is a religious nation without God!

My dear, the truth is that these Pastors don't preach any reasonable things that would have touch the heart of the members. All they do is preach prosperity, prosperity prosperity. So how do expect the church workers and the so called govt official who I believe is a member of thesame church to understand that they should not disgrace the body of christ?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by okekwumusa: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2013
What a shame has personal ego has brought to the church. Even though the government official behaved arrogantly, can't those churuch workers show themselves as good example. Some of the so called such workers are bringing shame to the church. Even though the man offend them are they there to make peace or to fight back. Nigerian sometimes hate people that are ahead of them and this things has gone to the church. Please train your workers in the way of the Lord to avoid this kind of embarrassing news. After all there is nothing like respect for one another in Igbo Land. I did my degree in UNN and I know how arrogant they are even in the church. This is the part of the country wheere a son will wake up in the money without greeting his father in the same house. All this things are having their effect in the church. The pastor chould suspend to workers and call for a fresh training for the workes.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by okekwumusa: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
What a shame has personal ego has brought to the church. Even though the government official behaved arrogantly, can't those churuch workers show themselves as good example. Some of the so called church workers are bringing shame to the church. Even though the man offend them are they there to make peace or to fight back. Nigerian sometimes hate people that are ahead of them and this things has gone to the church. Please train your workers in the way of the Lord to avoid this kind of embarrassing news. After all there is nothing like respect for one another in Igbo Land. I did my degree in UNN and I know how arrogant they are even in the church. This is the part of the country where a son will wake up in the morning without greeting his father in the same house. All this things are having their effect in the church. The pastor chould suspend those workers and call for a fresh training for the remaining workers.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Unicyjuice(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2013
embarassed
i luv to.to die:
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end

You are a sick cow[color=]
i luv to.to die:

You are a sick cow[/color]
i luv to.to die:

You are a sick cow
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by johnwell(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Even in the days of Job, the bible recorded that satan went to church,,,,,,,,,, they are all guilty. I dont know what is wrong with all these "Rich to be Poor" vampire politicians.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Omo Alata:

Meristem:

Bros you idle o. How many man hours did it take you to build this picture? wink sad angry

grin
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
It was so sad to have heard of this drama taking place int the house of God, the government official displayed a high level of irresponsibility and power show off, at the same time the ursher working in the house of God should have aslo controled his anger, that would have given him an edge over the other, two wrongs don't make a right, may God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 / 43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil / Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.