Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper (887 Views)

To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by queenkhalid: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
i broke up with my exboyfriend 2010, somhow i met again wit his friend last two yrs nd we ve been dating since den, the issue now is dat he proposed to me on val day nd sincerely i dont no if is proper to settle down wit my exboyfriend's friend, i luv him so much, but am so confuse. i need ur advise plz
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by megareal: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
You don't owe your ex anything. Your primary concern should be your happiness. As long as your current guy sees nothing wrong in it and gives you the love and respect you deserve, I say go for it. One man's trash is another man's treasure jare. BTW, you've been dating him since two years ago, why are you then worried of making it real and permanent?

3 Likes

Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by omega25red(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
what is the harm? your Ex is your EX you have to move on with your life.
I can understand if you were just dating his friend for the sake of sexual gratification which would make you a tramp being passed around his circle of friends but he proposed marriage. You should love the person who loves you and damn those who have something to say about it.

1 Like

Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Any separation with him, Op, will destroy your self esteeem.
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by nobniger: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
I dee laffooo. Its funny indeed how easy some women get confused and unknowingly making fool of themselves? Don't think it wll work but, good luck
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nothing wrong with it. An ex is an ex. Don't let him be a barricade to a relationship that is bringing you so much happiness.

1 Like

Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by karie1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
as long as he knows you have dated his friend before, no big deal dear
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Go on sohun jare! Kini big deal?
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by Exponental(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ur guy shld be d one bothered.... He doesnt see u as his friend's leftover but a precious jewel worth having.

1 Like

Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by 4words: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
ehn, you broke up with your boyfriend 2010 and started dating his friend in 2011 abi, guess you guys were already eying each other while your relationship with your friend was still on. A case of a friend that stabs in the back and a slutty girl friend. I have 4words for you ''your still in love with your EX'' (ooops sorry its more than 4words)
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2013
there's nothing worng with it..absolutely nothing wrong with it unless your current BF had a hand in breaking you guys up

so do your thing and marry that guy...the only thing i think you should do is to tell your ex that you're about marrying his friend... I think he deserves to know
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by ifihearam: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2013
When he asked you out you did not feel bad
when you first kissed him you never felt bad
when you started collecting monies from him you were fine
when you started making love up and down nothing bothered you
and now that he proposed(thats if you are telling the truth sha)
you are CONFUSED

GIRLS SHA
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by mymoniker(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2013
U r confused because u r still shagging ur ex abi Cos I don't see the reason why it is a prob for u to go ahead n accept his proposal since u guys r happy together..
Re: Am Presently Dating My Exboyfriend's Friend, Is It Proper by djeezy(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2013
GO FOR IT GIRL. Nothing wrong with it. Even if you've slept with your ex multiple times that you're scared he will resurface with the tales.

(1) (Reply)

"My Uncle Rap3d Me For 10 Years" - Woman Finally Speaks Out / Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.