Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? (1081 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by Nabenj(f): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
I too have become concerned that we really don't have detectives in Nigeria. We have too many unravelled deaths and murders.I hope everything about Goldie's death will be kept transparent. RIP Goldie:

Since Nigeria and in fact one of Africa’s top pop stars, Goldie Susan Harvey, passed on February 14th, there have been various conspiracy theories. We don’t intend to desecrate the dead and we pray that Goldie rests in peace, but there are just so many questions…

We use this medium to demand a thorough and transparent investigation to the cause of her death. Sometimes it feels like we should call the FBI on this case…Anyway just a few observations…

Recap:

Kenyan rapper, who was perceived to be Goldie’s sweetheart (from BBA) was the one receiving condolences till Goldie’s husband, Andrew Harvey (A British Expartriate) showed up by posting wedding photos of he and the singer. (The wedding was in 2005). Then there was confusion…

Points To Note

1) Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, broke the news of Goldie’s death and she received so much fire that she began to trend on twitter. She said she was informed by Denrele (Channel O presenter) who was with Goldie when she died. Linda also added that she had just began to get close to Goldie and even spoke with her while she was in the US for the Grammys. Then Linda also said that she had a” heart to heart” with Goldie.

What sort of heart to heart? Was it about Prezzo? Was it about her husband? Andrew says they were happily married, but Goldie isn’t here.

2) Did Denrele, being Goldie’s best friend, know she was married? Did she ever say anything about her relationship to him because we understand that she was very secretive?

3)Did Prezzo know that Goldie was married or at least that she was in another relationship? How deep was their friendship? Did she ever confide in him? When I listened to Goldie’s interview when she just came out of the Big brother Africa House, she admitted she liked Prezzo and that all the crying and vomiting was not staged.

Did Goldie really like Prezzo? Because in his interview with the Net Ng, Andrew Harvey said:

Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?

People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative.

4) Was Andrew Harvey threatened by Prezzo “being in the picture” and Did Prezzo Really want to marry Goldie ? Why does Andrew always use such strong words against Prezzo, considering the fact that he (Prezzo) never knew he was married to Goldie? Or had Goldie actually admitted that she liked Prezzo?

But how did you manage the Prezzo drama?

Prezzo was part of BBA game, just like in the movies, there was nothing to fear

But funny it dragged way beyond BBA

It dragged because the media dragged it, other wise it would have died naturally. Prezzo will say anything to get attention

Then he told dimokokorkus:

Why did you wait until her death to announce yourself as her husband?

The wedding was in Ikeja, behind MITV. I didn’t wait for her to die, I didn’t know she would
die, she didn’t want the marriage announced because of media nonsense. The family and i wanted everyone to know, before she is laid to rest. We wanted everyone to know she was married. We had serious issues with Prezzo because he kept claiming he had been to see and obtained the families
blessings to marry Goldie. The family position is that Goldie was already
married, how could he marry her when she was still married. So you see prezzo hurt people he
didn’t even know with his blabber rubber lips

Why didn’t you say anything when Prezzo was parading himself as her lover and fiance?and why didn’t Goldie deny that they were engaged?..

Goldie denied severally, on radio and TV, that she was not in a relationship with Prezzo, but paparazzi would not let it go. Within a loving relationship what do I have to fear from a predatory male?

A few friends claim Goldie confided in them that she would marry Prezzo this February in Kenya.

They are not friends and she never accepted to marry him. Bigamy is still against the law isn’t it?

5) When Exactly was the last time Andrew and Goldie met each other?

Andrew told the Net Ng that the last time he saw Goldie was December when they spent Christmas together in Malaysia:

How did you hear of her death? I found out you last saw her in December?

I was talking to her on arrival in Lagos before the fateful event

Is it true she was in India recently?

She was in Malaysia, we spent Christmas together away from prying eyes

But he told dimokokorkus they were together early February, Was she in Malaysia from December to February?:

Did you know or can you confirm that Goldie was six weeks pregnant. At the time she
died?
She was not pregnant, we had recently gone for tests to confirm we were “good to go” to
start a family, involving scan etc., there was no sign of any pregnancy when she left
malaysia early February 2013

There are just too many questions running through my mind, but I’ll stop there. We demand transparency in the whole process; autopsy et al.

It’s amazing how within a week of Reeva Steenkamp’s death, amazing and graphic details have come out on how “blade runner” Pistorius shot her dead.

It’s important for the air to be cleared so she can be given a befitting burial because indeed she was a celebrated one.

R.I.P Goldie
http://www.naijapidginenglish.com/2013/02/19/goldies-death-gives-birth-to-questions-upon-questions-should-we-call-the-fbinot-kidding/
Re: Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by sheedy407(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Poster,I hope u gat sumtin doin dan writing all dis tins up.y can't you just allow dis girl to rest in peace abi u b relative?dis free etisalat mb don too cos 2mani tins.
Re: Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by tpia5: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
why were they photographed wearing anko sometime last year?

seems they kept up appearances of a relationship.

anyway, why is prezzo keeping quiet?

can he explain if he knew she was married?
Re: Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by TableLeg(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Poster go get yourself a job, you dimwit!
Re: Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by Nabenj(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Only when we start to pay attention to details and stop sweeping things under the carpet will we see real change in Nigeria...If your neighbour's house is on fire you better join hands to put it out.
Re: Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death? by eazzzy1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Loses 4 Actors In 2 Months. / Even Lady Gaga’s Wheelchair Is Fabulous … And Made Of 24K Gold! / Photos : Timbaland Celebrate Birthday With Celebrity Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.