Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (85573 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Omarie4: 5:18pm On May 08, 2018
adesamtuns:
I just had to resurrect this thread. A Lot has been said here.

I'm waiting to resume too. When dd you do your pi
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by adesamtuns: 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
Omarie4:

I'm waiting to resume too. When dd you do your pi
February
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by adebriana(f): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DeborahX: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good evening, everyone.
Insightful thread so far, thanks to everyone who has contributed.

I started my recruitment process before NYSC posting last year with the intention of doing my NYSC with KPMG if I was posted to Lagos....... I passed my AC but couldn't progress further 'cuz of nysc.... I was posted outside Lagos instead... sad ......My NYSC year ends in October.

When is it appropriate to mail HR concerning my PI? An employee advised I mail HR weeks ahead as scheduling PI takes time.

Also, is there a possibility of joining the firm this year after being successful in PI?

I anticipate a response smiley

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DeborahX: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
I chose audit department
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by humbleboyy(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Hello everyone in the house, i appreciate your contributions thus far, it has been so helpful and motivating.

@ DeborahX, i'm glad you made this post. Quite timely for me smiley. I commenced my recruitment process few weeks ago and i've been able to sail through the aptitude test and BAT stage. Did my documentation last week and I am presently a PCM awaiting call-up letter from NYSC.

While filling in my form, i inputted a date later next month as when i'll be available for AC but was surprised to receive a phone call yesterday for an AC invite slated for next week embarassed. To be sincere, i'm not ready for an AC any time soon so i had to explain myself and stated that i'm still an awaiting corper and would rather reschedule my AC. The lady i spoke with responded as though there was no issue in rescheduling but i have a feeling that i probably made the wrong call cry.

I also intend to serve at KPMG if i eventually get posted to Lagos. So i'd like to know if the recruitment process for corpers differs or corpers do go through the AC and PI stage ??

Please know that i also chose Audit unit.

I await your response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DeborahX: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's the same process.....well I think you shouldn't have rescheduled..... Now that you have.... Try speaking to them if you could be rescheduled before your posting.....

More importantly, try your best to be posted to Lagos......if you're posted to Lagos and you pass your AC.... doing your Nysc there might not be an issue

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by humbleboyy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
I really do appreciate your response. Thank you
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Dapxavi(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2018
hi guys.. I had my PI since over a week now... No reply yet from them.. do u advice I call them to find out why the delay?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
DeborahX:
Good evening, everyone.
Insightful thread so far, thanks to everyone who has contributed.

I started my recruitment process before NYSC posting last year with the intention of doing my NYSC with KPMG if I was posted to Lagos....... I passed my AC but couldn't progress further 'cuz of nysc.... I was posted outside Lagos instead... sad ......My NYSC year ends in October.

When is it appropriate to mail HR concerning my PI? An employee advised I mail HR weeks ahead as scheduling PI takes time.

Also, is there a possibility of joining the firm this year after being successful in PI?

I anticipate a response smiley

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to bother you a bit... Please have you done your PI now?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by LegitGirl(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shinelle:
Today my journey ended with kpmg. And No, I wasn't rejected, I did the 'regretting'. It felt damn good wink

Thanks to everyone who helped with my prolonged journey, it was a learning experience to a better place.
To all who've accepted their offers, have a blissful career. #SigningOut

Why did you reject the offer, Shinelle?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by LegitGirl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
cymetric:

Sent you a mail. Got some questions to ask you. Kindly reply

This thread stayed alive and you benefited because all the questions were being asked here. Now, you guys came and started asking questions via dm. How are the newbies supposed to beneficially learn about the current trend?

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by LegitGirl(f): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2019
humbleboyy:
Hello everyone in the house, i appreciate your contributions thus far, it has been so helpful and motivating.

@ DeborahX, i'm glad you made this post. Quite timely for me smiley. I commenced my recruitment process few weeks ago and i've been able to sail through the aptitude test and BAT stage. Did my documentation last week and I am presently a PCM awaiting call-up letter from NYSC.

While filling in my form, i inputted a date later next month as when i'll be available for AC but was surprised to receive a phone call yesterday for an AC invite slated for next week embarassed. To be sincere, i'm not ready for an AC any time soon so i had to explain myself and stated that i'm still an awaiting corper and would rather reschedule my AC. The lady i spoke with responded as though there was no issue in rescheduling but i have a feeling that i probably made the wrong call cry.

I also intend to serve at KPMG if i eventually get posted to Lagos. So i'd like to know if the recruitment process for corpers differs or corpers do go through the AC and PI stage ??

Please know that i also chose Audit unit.

I await your response. Thank you

Hello, humbleboyy. Did you study with the dragnet verbal and numerical reasoning past questions and answers?

I've been studying with a certain dragnet verbal and numerical PQ & A someone sent me. I feel alot of the solvings are wrong. Please, I want to know if I should bother with this dragnet.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Harry4cas(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello, guys good day. Please I'm scheduled to appear for TEST on 11th January 2019 at KPMG. I'd like to get any material that can prepare me for the test. KPMG past questions or any material that can help me prepare for the test.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by AlienRobot: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
KPMG usually base it assessment on numerical reasoning and verbal reasonings.

For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and general aptitude test questions and answers,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ibto1: 2:06pm On May 22, 2019
Please who here is waiting for audit PI invite or as been scheduled?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Janedoe27: 2:55pm On May 22, 2019
Ibto1:
Please who here is waiting for audit PI invite or as been scheduled?

Me
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by odi104: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Had my PI recently and I am being benchmarked against other successful candidates. Hoping for good news soon. Anyone else?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Olabisi303: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
odi104:
Had my PI recently and I am being benchmarked against other successful candidates. Hoping for good news soon. Anyone else?
When did u do ur PI?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by odi104: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Olabisi303:

When did u do ur PI?

Two weeks ago, you?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Olabisi303: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
odi104:

Two weeks ago, you?
same here, and ur AC was also July 12th, same day with mine ....lol local man might have met you o
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2019
LegitGirl:

Now, you guys came and started asking questions via dm. How are the newbies supposed to beneficially learn about the current trend?
they want it to be every man for himself

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by odi104: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2019
Olabisi303:

same here, and ur AC was also July 12th, same day with mine
....lol
local man might have met you o

Did you get an email for medicals?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Olabisi303: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
odi104:

Did you get an email for medicals?
Yea I did
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by odi104: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Olabisi303:

Yea I did

Oh, congratulations! I got the same too
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Olabisi303: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
odi104:

Oh, congratulations! I got the same too
MC or Audit?
Congrats
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Fumns: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Olabisi303:

MC or Audit?
Congrats

Hello , I don't know if anyone is still viewing this thread, please if you are and you chose MC as your unit I would like to know the process of the AC and PI .
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.